PDA

View Full Version : All things Norfolking bootiful...

Nonnie
20-01-2006, 01:12 PM
I went to Veloces today to pick up Juan. I like it there. They did the necessary and they even cleaned him for me which was rather sweet, so thanks guys.

Anyway, after stopping for a chat, I have found out all this information for you, those in Norfolk and those further abroad.

They are having a clean out of some Monster bits and pieces including exhausts and bellypans. I am awaiting an email from them with piccies so when I get it, so will you. They also have an Arai Ducati helmet in XL which they are prepared to sell cheaper to anyone with a BIG HEAD!

There is a pub opposite called Phil Goodes, love the name, and the landlord there has been enquiring whether it would be worth his while to start televising the bike racing properly. He'll do a special Bikers Menu too. It's got a large car park and Veloce's is right opposite anyway. Now, how does that sound? A bike friendly pub, showing the racing and laying on decent food? Sounds fab to me and I will support it.

And unbeknown to me until I got the bill for Juan, Veloce have been running a 25% winter servicing discount for UKMOC members since the end of November. This promotion runs out at the end of January so best be quick if you want to take advantage of it.

So, that's todays Norfolk Rural Bike Press. Not much else is happening except Mrs Beauchamps milk has curdled and all her neighbours are talking about it. Could it happen to us I wonder?

singletrack
20-01-2006, 02:37 PM
All you need to do now, Nonnie is find some more Monster riders in Norfolk to pass the message on to:chuckle:

Nonnie
20-01-2006, 02:43 PM
Hello Anne! Hope you're well.

I've actually found a few other rural souls using the medium of stalking!

I have pm'd them and better than that they've replied and hopefully when the weather is warmer, we'll all be getting together.