PDA

View Full Version : Narfuk Soup Run Update!

Nonnie
14-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Well, y'all!

I had myself a Soup Run today encompassing Narfuk, Suffolk, Narfuk and Suffolk. There was literally no turnout from the UKMOC so I did my inaugural run alone, well, not entirely actually as I had the worlds smallest R6 with me. Oh my God that bikes sounds soooo weedy next to King Juans fruity pipes. There didn't seem to be any soup on offer when I stopped at Great Yarmouth so I had a toastie in the only place open on the sea front. Did y'all know Great Yarmouth is closed at this time of year?

Well, the idea was to drop Juan off at Veloce's on the way back as it's nearly his 2nd birthday so he needs a few bits and pieces done but as usual, I am unable to navigate anywhere and I would even have difficulty in finding my way out of a paper bag so I took a wrong turning. Veloce actually stayed open for me which was really very nice of them so in turn I am telling you all that they have some cheap finance going on '05 M620's right now. If you are wanting one then please call them on 01508 571070 and find out what the deal is because, actually I don't know and I felt a bit guilty they stayed open just for me so I didn't get the chance to find out.

I will probably be out and about again in 2 weekends time and it would be really nice if we saw some Monsters. I will post up anyway and of course, you get to read the amazingly informative ride out reports after!
:spin:

benson
15-01-2006, 03:39 PM
Well done that woman! Noble indeed - just got your e mail and yes to the 28th - sod the dogs.....let's get ratted in Narfak instead!!!:running: :yoparty: :spin: