PDA

View Full Version : 06 fun and food

BoozyBOB
13-01-2006, 08:01 PM
Calling all the Hampsters ...
a new year is here and planning for rides has begun..:)
the old favourites will be on.. Hampshire tour.... IOW.... and the Mrs Boozy BBQ..
is everyone still happy with third Sunday in the month meet.. and we will have to look for a central meet point if anyone has ideas or suggestions..

so lets look forward to a brighter warmer and drier year for Hants ride outs..:chuckle:

Julie
13-01-2006, 08:11 PM
Hi Bob

Can the IOW be on 6th August this year?

Thank you

Julie

BoozyBOB
13-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Hi Bob

Can the IOW be on 6th August this year?

Thank you

Julie
you girls... i will try but that is the week of my ..(and Mrs Boozy)..anniversary and i think she has plans...

Mand
13-01-2006, 08:16 PM
you girls... i will try but that is the week of my ..(and Mrs Boozy)..anniversary and i think she has plans...

Actually Mr. Boozy Bob, if you could make it another weekend because I will be in Portugal that week and I would love to join you all and see my favourite Southern Pedro xx hehehehe

CK & AK
13-01-2006, 08:46 PM
and pse avoid the 13th Aug - as its a round of the DD at Donnington - we'll be racin, like Lin, Zimbo, Doug & others.
If going into Sept, then the 1st w/end (2 & 3) is also a 2 dayer race meet at Snett (note to UKMOC members - :idea: might be worth pitching up with tents for w/end? )

But I understand you cant please everyone Bob...... :twak:

C

ps: dinner sometime?? ;)

BoozyBOB
14-01-2006, 11:53 AM
cheers C.. am hoping to get to more DD races this year and as soon as the dates are known i will work either round or with them:cool:

singletrack
17-01-2006, 12:30 PM
I have been away from the bike for a while, but I am now looking forward to a New Year of rides out with the Hampsters - if I can escape from the children!

I will definitely clear my diary for the IOW tour.

Julie
17-01-2006, 12:42 PM
How about the IOW tour eith on a saturday so us midlanders can make it and back again for work on monday - or Sunday 27th August?

I'd rather go for a saturday idea if everyone else is up for that? Any saturday...

Phoenix
17-01-2006, 02:13 PM
cheers C.. am hoping to get to more DD races this year and as soon as the dates are known i will work either round or with them:cool:

:D IOW -I'm going to try make it this year - but if I wander off alone you'll know why.

CK & AK
17-01-2006, 03:27 PM

Hi Boozy - I've listed all the provisional dates here mate:

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=15624

1st half of the season is 'almost set in stone' now, should know before the end of the month:)