PDA

View Full Version : tch911 pictures

A Yerbury
13-01-2006, 06:53 PM
3 here, the vinyl picture shows the stripes but was mainly to show the recovered seat as the standard vinyl creases at the front (see the other two pix)

Alex

ps.Bike is going gold in a few weeks as that is this seasons colour... I have had the loveliest red but it's time for a change! see Uncle tumbly (yes those black stripes are photoshop but will one day be genuine fablon...I may even put the wheel back on)

stef
13-01-2006, 07:00 PM
very nice.
deep metalic colours seem to work better with black engine/frames, dont they..

A Yerbury
13-01-2006, 07:07 PM
very nice.
deep metalic colours seem to work better with black engine/frames, dont they..

the engine has to be black, otherwise its one shade on a thousand other shades of greys/metals/blacks...once the lump and frame are the same it all makes sense, plus the wires and hoses disapear. Stuartgs (god bless the man) bike would really shine if the frame and engine were the same, I think JMO has it sussed with the blue and polish? (what? I hear you cry blue is boring??!!) anyway keep it simple, I have the decals now and will be stubbying the cans tomorrow (look cute yes?!) got the metal can straps from zorstec as I have mangled two of the sil ones.....

A.x

cheers (2003 shiraz)

stef
13-01-2006, 07:36 PM
well, good luck.
i shall be brazing and priming tomorow.
cheers back (Jameson 1780)

A Yerbury
13-01-2006, 07:40 PM
you still have some left? my xmas whisky is now part of the h20 cycle.

gary tompkins
13-01-2006, 07:52 PM
Looking good Yerbs - the gold and black combo really works well :cool:

Bet those shortie cans will be as loud as f*ck :eyepopping:

Mand
13-01-2006, 08:02 PM
For what it is worth Alex, I like the gold look. Just thought I would mention it. :D

A Yerbury
13-01-2006, 08:07 PM
For what it is worth Alex, I like the gold look. Just thought I would mention it. :D

for what it's worth Mandy, I like your look, should the other Alex ever let you down send me a pm and I will act as stand in (get rid of the teenagers though) Just thought I would mention it.

A.x

Scotty
13-01-2006, 08:07 PM
or is it more of a dirty yellow ?

A Yerbury
13-01-2006, 08:08 PM
Looking good Yerbs - the gold and black combo really works well :cool:

Bet those shortie cans will be as loud as f*ck :eyepopping:

yes I am thinking of turning it into an 18 wheeler......:toilet: goodbye cruel world.

A Yerbury
13-01-2006, 08:12 PM
or is it more of a dirty yellow ?

scotty no one does dirty yellow like you....it has not in fact been done yet, these are just designs for the painting chappie. I may paint some of it blue? then attach £2,500 pounds worth of rocker work, ill fitting pipes and general 3/4 bhp improvements as well as a traffic light for the rear? oh and some snake/flame stickers for the tank?! and some brush guards....and tank protectors? and maybe some wallet protectors?..maybe not!

hope all is sort of okay.
A.

Julie
13-01-2006, 08:13 PM
for what it's worth Mandy, I like your look, should the other Alex ever let you down send me a pm and I will act as stand in (get rid of the teenagers though) Just thought I would mention it.

A.x
Should the other Alex let Mand down i think Mand would choose Ruth....

Mand
13-01-2006, 08:14 PM

A.x

Thanks Alex, I will bear that in mind, you old charmer you!!! :kiss:

A Yerbury
13-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Should the other Alex let Mand down i think Mand would choose Ruth....

no, Ruth is lovely but I look less like a (edited for reasons of not offending people) and I have a willy? (they love that apparently) oh and a nice smile? and I am not married (do keep up)

A Yerbury
13-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Thanks Alex, I will bear that in mind, you old charmer you!!! :kiss:

Told you so Julie! where is the tongue out "nerr nerr" icon/smiley?

Mand
13-01-2006, 08:19 PM
Shucks I am blushing now!

Ruth is my very favourite lady, we have a "pleasure" understanding (pamper pamper etc etc.)

I do like a hairy bloke though......

Back to the thread - I really like the gold. Cant wait to see it in metal so to speak.

Julie
13-01-2006, 08:23 PM

Watch out Stu..

Mand
13-01-2006, 08:24 PM
Watch out Stu..

You're in trouble laydee!!! Nat will be round like a shot beating me to a pulp!

A Yerbury
13-01-2006, 08:25 PM
Shucks I am blushing now!

Ruth is my very favourite lady, we have a "pleasure" understanding (pamper pamper etc etc.)

Back to the thread - I really like the gold. Cant wait to see it in metal so to speak.

I can do pleasure, yet with bristly lean forearms and stubble! double your pleasue missus. One day...although there is a bit of a queue at the moment, he quips without wishing to sound too ****y...(true though)

goldfinger.xx

Mand
13-01-2006, 08:27 PM
I can do pleasure, yet with bristly lean forearms and stubble! double your pleasue missus. One day...although there is a bit of a queue at the moment, he quips without wishing to sound too ****y...(true though)

goldfinger.xx

I know, I know, I have the same problem Alex. It is the cross I have to bear.... sigh..

Scotty
14-01-2006, 10:21 AM
hummm think the dirty yellow or metalic orange you have there is better than 'real' gold

a picture (http://www.specialmag.it/cgi-bin/zoom.cgi?size=3&articolo=/html/news10274.shtml&cartella=/foto/big&file=foto10274&foto=2&max=18)

humm im sure it look ok at night time, but ive seen you in daylight so the rumors cant be true :flamed:

A Yerbury
14-01-2006, 11:23 AM
hummm think the dirty yellow or metalic orange you have there is better than 'real' gold

a picture (http://www.specialmag.it/cgi-bin/zoom.cgi?size=3&articolo=/html/news10274.shtml&cartella=/foto/big&file=foto10274&foto=2&max=18)

humm im sure it look ok at night time, but ive seen you in daylight so the rumors cant be true :flamed:

that was about ten years ago no...maybe not that long, but I rememver the obligatory mcn story. hopefully it will look okay. whats the news with yr rockers?
A.

Scotty
14-01-2006, 11:34 AM
i daren't go and ask to be honnest. There is the idea/theory if i kick up enough of a fuss / ask nicely that ducati uk may /may not swallow parts cost since i have a fdsh even outside of warente.

A Yerbury
14-01-2006, 12:08 PM
i daren't go and ask to be honnest. There is the idea/theory if i kick up enough of a fuss / ask nicely that ducati uk may /may not swallow parts cost since i have a fdsh even outside of warente.

good luck! go stick it to Da Man.

gary tompkins
14-01-2006, 09:03 PM
How about these to fit in with the goldfinger theme?

A Yerbury
14-01-2006, 10:56 PM
How about these to fit in with the goldfinger theme?

are they dear dear?

gary tompkins
15-01-2006, 10:20 AM
The oberon engineering caps come up on ebay all the time, and I think go for just under £30. No idea on the complete billet reservoirs, but Stuart has them advertised in his clearance items so may be worth a call to spareshack?

A Yerbury
15-01-2006, 10:26 AM
The oberon engineering caps come up on ebay all the time, and I think go for just under £30. No idea on the complete billet reservoirs, but Stuart has them advertised in his clearance items so may be worth a call to spareshack?

I think they are the RR ones, possibly, but yes I have seen them and I will need a pair as the plastic is shocking for all the wrong reasons (it's not about tupperware on ones handlebars after all) stuarts website is still a nightmare to navigate though......sort it out spares?!

A.x

gary tompkins
15-01-2006, 10:08 PM
Are you planning to swap the square clutch m/cyl for a 900 jobbie then?

If so they do a smaller matching one for that side, or even rear brake

A Yerbury
15-01-2006, 10:40 PM
Are you planning to swap the square clutch m/cyl for a 900 jobbie then?

If so they do a smaller matching one for that side, or even rear brake

yes I have one (m/cyl) ready to go on, new (bargain ebay etc) it just needs pot -any pot as it came without! I will get a pair from cher stuart no doubt unless I find a bargain somewhere, I think plain black will probably suffice though otherwise it all gets a bit spandau ballet.

gary tompkins
16-01-2006, 10:47 PM
You could easily go too far and end up with a glam rock effect, but I'm sure a man of your taste knows when to step away from the bling? Come to think of it I could see you in platforms, sequinned flares and open face lid covered in mirror tiles :thumbsup:

Fosse Foxfight
16-01-2006, 10:51 PM
...now that is a lovely colour...am I right in thinking its a sort of metallic organic egg yolk?...the "decal" looks quite interesting too....but whatever the overall look is one of originality and it looks nothing whatsoever like a Suzuki....which is nice....its definitely a tad summat dear Alex:thumbsup:

ooh la la

MONTY!!! you terrible ****

A Yerbury
17-01-2006, 08:25 AM
...now that is a lovely colour...am I right in thinking its a sort of metallic organic egg yolk?...the "decal" looks quite interesting too....but whatever the overall look is one of originality and it looks nothing whatsoever like a Suzuki....which is nice....its definitely a tad summat dear Alex:thumbsup:

ooh la la

MONTY!!! you terrible ****

Well, bear in mind that those are mock ups... yes I did consider the suzuki running shoe but it's not me somehow. I got the wing decals as it will be a bit easier on the respray bloke -I am getting some fancy lettering elsewhere (hey, I care about the little people)

stuartg
17-01-2006, 10:13 AM
Well, bear in mind that those are mock ups... yes I did consider the suzuki running shoe but it's not me somehow. I got the wing decals as it will be a bit easier on the respray bloke -I am getting some fancy lettering elsewhere (hey, I care about the little people)

Hmmm love the colour Alex very 2006 and the decals will look good. I think you may be right about my engine matchin the frame colour, but I cant be arsed to take it out and do anything with it now. However should I come across a 750 engine at very few pounds sterling I may be tempted to do something. I am a man with far less taste than yourself, hence the Suzuki running shoe effect.....apparently.....or as PD puts it....its just lacking Adidas logos, oh well each to their own.
Your bike is looking very good though my man

A Yerbury
17-01-2006, 11:10 AM
Hmmm love the colour Alex very 2006 and the decals will look good. I think you may be right about my engine matchin the frame colour, but I cant be arsed to take it out and do anything with it now. However should I come across a 750 engine at very few pounds sterling I may be tempted to do something. I am a man with far less taste than yourself, hence the Suzuki running shoe effect.....apparently.....or as PD puts it....its just lacking Adidas logos, oh well each to their own.
Your bike is looking very good though my man

if you see two 750 lumps bagsie the other one?
A.

stuartg
17-01-2006, 11:14 AM
if you see two 750 lumps bagsie the other one?
A.

Lol, no probs, hopefully there like buses, wont see any for ages then 2 come along together............Mmmm always nicer to come together.............not me and you obviously

gary tompkins
17-01-2006, 12:34 PM
The complete low mileage 750 lump from Bumbles bike was for sale. As far as I know it just needs a right hand side engine cover as the clutch side got spanked in the crash?

A Yerbury
17-01-2006, 12:40 PM
The complete low mileage 750 lump from Bumbles bike was for sale. As far as I know it just needs a right hand side engine cover as the clutch side got spanked in the crash?

WHICH IS THE SAME AS THE 600.....I THINK KLAUSE HAS IT?

DesmoDog
17-01-2006, 12:45 PM
Lexy,

have you had that there seat recovered or is that some sort of image wizardry as well? I've found a bloke hereabouts who will recover (in two colours) and repad my seat for 60 of your English pounds. Did you do yours yourself?

Also, if you have pots don't you need other bits to go with them? I'm sure my spanner monkey muttered something about slave cylnders or some other black magic.

Finally, I was thinkging about your coloured rearset & hanger woes (on another thread), I know a number of companies oop North who do anodising. Just a thought.

A Yerbury
17-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Lexy,

have you had that there seat recovered or is that some sort of image wizardry as well? I've found a bloke hereabouts who will recover (in two colours) and repad my seat for 60 of your English pounds. Did you do yours yourself?

Also, if you have pots don't you need other bits to go with them? I'm sure my spanner monkey muttered something about slave cylnders or some other black magic.

Finally, I was thinkging about your coloured rearset & hanger woes (on another thread), I know a number of companies oop North who do anodising. Just a thought.

Karl you loon!
I did it myself, with help from a dear Aunt. I purchased a thick convincing vinyl and now it looks much better. the pots go straight onto the hose, there are now moving parts or things to be scared of. There are no woes?! the Italian chaps are doing them for 154 inc p&p in two tone, I just need to get my ebay verified which takes a couple of days.

DesmoDog
17-01-2006, 01:06 PM
Two tone eh? Is this hte same company we talked about doing the group order for 6 months ago, or so? Is the £154 for single set up? Oh so many quesitons.

PS - my seat will be a fetching red n black in faux ostrich. I'm thinking Dunhill driving gloves, only on a ducati seat rather than mine. Seat that is.

Fosse Foxfight
17-01-2006, 02:40 PM
have you had that there seat recovered or is that some sort of image wizardry as well? I've found a bloke hereabouts who will recover (in two colours) and repad my seat for 60 of your English pounds.
Dear DesmoDog,
could you please let me know by return the details of the aforementioned practitioner of seating and upholstery, as the seat of the Beemer is, while in sound and satisfatory condition a most woeful looking texture, indeed as objectionable as an old ladies support pant.

I remain

Yours

Stan Dribbley-Incontinent

PS. Lets eat hazelnuts and go mental

A Yerbury
17-01-2006, 02:48 PM
Two tone eh? Is this hte same company we talked about doing the group order for 6 months ago, or so? Is the £154 for single set up? Oh so many quesitons.

PS - my seat will be a fetching red n black in faux ostrich. I'm thinking Dunhill driving gloves, only on a ducati seat rather than mine. Seat that is.

Those are the ones, it struck me that the lever bit from a black one and the bracket piece from a gold one would look a bit more interesting and I suspect i am right. again!!

ps.Flossie, after giving mr creative an eyeball and shaking my fists at him he finally gave in..."yeah sorry they were in my sports bag, I will send the senns Asap! sorry!" bloody kids.

Fosse Foxfight
17-01-2006, 02:54 PM
ps.Flossie, after giving mr creative an eyeball and shaking my fists at him he finally gave in..."yeah sorry they were in my sports bag, I will send the senns Asap! sorry!" bloody kids.

Damn his eyes dear boy, you should have laid down your gauntlet to the chappie, and then sold his hapless family to a hat factory.
Myself I wouldnt get involved with anybody with a sportsbag

toodle oo

A Yerbury
17-01-2006, 02:58 PM
Damn his eyes dear boy, you should have laid down your gauntlet to the chappie, and then sold his hapless family to a hat factory.
Myself I wouldnt get involved with anybody with a sportsbag

toodle oo

I only found out about the sportsbag after the event. He was/is also called Jason........ shudders violently.......oh and of course now he is being all pally with the emails? I have enough friends as it is and I have very high standards. The Git.

gary tompkins
17-01-2006, 07:09 PM
WHICH IS THE SAME AS THE 600.....I THINK KLAUSE HAS IT?

Errr... you mean it's been snapped up already?

Oh and on the subject of reservoir thingies...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BILLET-ALUMINIUM-BRAKE-CLUTCH-FLUID-RESERVOIR-RED_W0QQitemZ8029828139QQcategoryZ10448QQcmdZViewI tem