PDA

View Full Version : Narfuk Soup Run

Nonnie
10-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Hey peeps, I'm free this weekend.

Anyone fancy a hot soup run which is basically a run out to find some soup?

It's all very self explanatory really.

I can think of a few nice places but they're mostly my way which is South East Narfuk so I'm open to any other ideas. I was thinking Saturday morning?

Just post up if it's a yay.

Go on. :banghead:

Paranoid Dave
10-01-2006, 05:18 PM
this should be fun to see how the thread builds.

Nonnie
10-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Shut up you tart

(If I build it they will come)

Paranoid Dave
10-01-2006, 05:23 PM
in thier dozens i'm sure.

Nonnie
10-01-2006, 05:25 PM
You're just grumpy because I've moved here and there isn't a Suffolk contingency anymore.

Hehe

Paranoid Dave
10-01-2006, 06:38 PM
i think you probably have more in norfolk than i do in suffolk. If you think i'm organising any suffolk stuff think again. I'm just going to lurk and appear at your meets now.

Nonnie
10-01-2006, 06:42 PM
Oh yeah? That's what YOU think...

Only kidding. I don't know the roads and Rod is bikeless so I actually need your help. You know how geographically challenged I am.

Oh yes let's go to Norwich via Aberdeen!

We're the East Anglia 2 I suppose. I reckon in the warmer months it'll be a virtual bike fest. I mean, it already IS a virtual bike fest but I mean it literally.

I hope.

Paranoid Dave
10-01-2006, 06:48 PM
yoa want my help eh, is that because this last year i took you to lincolnshire, essex, london, warwickshire, cambridgeshire and Norfolk and didn't get us lost once. :mand: Never thought i'd be able to say that.

SO what shall we do next year, joining forces will be the only way we'll ever get to double figures :cry:

stuartg
10-01-2006, 06:59 PM
I got a big can of tomato if you get as far as Bedfordshire.

Nonnie
10-01-2006, 07:06 PM
Oi will ave to look on me map ars I dont know where that place be.

I guess it be one of 3 directions. The 4th will see me in Holland.

Paranoid Dave
10-01-2006, 07:13 PM
3 directions require leather, the last one requires water wings, cossy, goggles and some lotion, but at least you can get an ice cream. :twak:

Nonnie
10-01-2006, 07:15 PM
Nope you're wrong. At this time of year, 3 directions require my all singing all dancing Dainese super trooper zillion tog duvet type suit!

And 2 pairs of gloves, a cold killers top and some tights.

And look PD!!! 12 replies....mwahahahahaha

Paranoid Dave
10-01-2006, 07:22 PM
12 replies indeed, all of them from US. That don't count. Oh and Stug. Still waiting for a reply from someone within the norfolk borders.
maybe in the summer we'll put a thread up in our forums at the same time and see who gets the most replies from within. Give it a month or so and maybe one of us will get to 4. :banghead:

Dont suppose you want to do my nightshift in a mo do you?

Nonnie
10-01-2006, 07:55 PM
Ha ha!

What on earth gave you that idea? No thank you. I am about to be firmly ensconsed in my blanky and monging in front of the TV. It's a cold bitter night out there, I've had a steak and stilton supper, Casualtys on the box and some new series on BBC3 later, I've got the sweetie box at the ready and I'm going to fill my face with drumstick chews.

Thank you very much!

stuartg
11-01-2006, 07:10 AM
Swap ya.
Tomato soup for drumstick chew ????
Looking forward to gettin out more in 2006. If my nurses will let me !!!! Even Norfolk + Suffolk........Ooow I'm so brave

Nonnie
11-01-2006, 08:19 AM
Tough choice Stu. I would consider a swap if it was Brocolli and stilton however.

I am looking forward to this Summer as well. I've got lots of exploring to do. I've found a few great roads and I've got some ideas.

stuartg
11-01-2006, 09:14 AM
Tough choice Stu. I would consider a swap if it was Brocolli and stilton however.

I am looking forward to this Summer as well. I've got lots of exploring to do. I've found a few great roads and I've got some ideas.

Mmmm Brocolli + stilton. Hate brocolli but I'll get some in for ya.
It would be good to get more meets wouldn't it. Gonna try and get my bike back together this week. I've decided that I'm gonna use it all year round (within reason). Seems such a waste for it to be stuck in the garage, only comin out on nice days.
Lookin forward to ride outs, etc

benson
11-01-2006, 05:15 PM
Well whenever I'm free and the weather is not freezing you know to count me in!

Happy to head out eastwards and join folk for soup (had a mighty fine thai chicken soup from those lovely covent garden people the other week too!) ice cream (ok in the warmer weather but don't get me started on Waitrose vanilla, fig and orange blossom honey ice cream.....) and a giggle - anywhere goes - Narfak, suffak and essix too!!!

Have monster will travel - even if my pipes aren't shiny yet - and I'm a lazy git because I want someont to do the polishing for me rather than do it myself!!!

He he he - hope you aren't too frozen solid nonnie - and when's Rod going to get that big monstrous beastie then???

xxxxx:thumbsup:

slob
11-01-2006, 08:03 PM
I've got a jar of tom-yum which I talked a fisherman out of, he was going to use it as bait... waster. Got miso too. I'm game when the weather improves, how about the 'world famous comfort cafe' on the way up Benson?
Must avoid the motorway at all costs! I believe PD has a good route to Norwich plotted since the DD at Snet. last year.

Nonnie
11-01-2006, 08:08 PM
Sorry Rob, fish ain't my thang!

Hope you and Thuli well.

Benson me buddy, it's cold but we have open fire! And blankets and almost real fur.

Emily Mk11 coming March I believe. Her place has been set at the table.

slob
11-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Sorry Rob, fish ain't my thang!

Hope you and Thuli well.

Benson me buddy, it's cold but we have open fire! And blankets and almost real fur.

Emily Mk11 coming March I believe. Her place has been set at the table.
Good grief what happened to Emily Mk2 through to Emily Mk10? Do you mean MkII by any chance.

Nonnie
11-01-2006, 08:18 PM
You're so good at the nitty gritty aren't you?

It's a foreign keyboard.

So there. But she is probably about MK 5 or 6 now anyway so I weren't far off.

benson
11-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Great great - real well almost fur, the world famous comfort cafe - ahh happy heacham times and good pals with monsters...

Hang on in there - the spring is out there somewhere - or was that an x file?

x:hail: