PDA

View Full Version : S4R requires loving partner

kevb
05-01-2006, 07:34 PM
I need a new lover as my present partner keeps deserting me for long periods of time and can't give me the quality time that I demand and deserve.
I am a 2003 S4R, blue/white with about 12000m under my pretty little belt. A full service history goes without saying. I fact I had a full rebuild only 300 miles ago due to flaking paint on my engine casings [replaced] so I am now as good as new.
My lover has lavished care and attention on me at every opportunity and has spoilt me whenever he was able with lots of expensive jewellrey. Dymag carbon/mag wheels, slipper clutch, radial brake master cylinder kit complete, arrow/termi exhaust system [123 bhp at back wheel; no fat cat any more], titanium clutch and sprocket covers, ergal indicators, carbon rear tray and plate holder, STM clutch slave cylinder and electronic gear change. Oh, and an alloy tank plug. Good eh?
Please buy me as I am getting desperate for love and need someone to get their leg over me quickly and as often as possible. £5800 will get you to heaven and back!

magnificent7
06-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Any chance of some photo's? Thanks