PDA

View Full Version : Glos area luncheon meet - Sunday January 8th

Duncan
04-01-2006, 06:50 PM
Its 2nd Sunday of the month on the 8th and that means los Monsters regular lunch meet at the Waggon and Horses.

Weather looks like cool and cloudy with little chance of rain and dry roads. Perfect chance to test your New Years resolve, ride like Turkeys and shake off the post Xmas blues.

I am also hoping to tie up the Post Xmas Evening meal arrangements for evening of Saturday 28th so the more that can let me know if date is OK, the better.

Duncan

Mark Walker
06-01-2006, 08:42 AM
Bleedin' children........would have loved to have caught up at the weekend as it seems so long since i got out of the house! But a) the bike is in bits (but I haven't crashed it this time, doing some spraying and cleaning) and b) we have visitors coming round to 'see the baby'.......suddenly no-one wants to see me or Natasha.......we are second fiddle to a 48cm, 7lb bundle of poo!

(not that I would have it any other way mind......:D )

JR
07-01-2006, 09:04 PM
Dunc,

I shall thrash round and meet up with you in the morrow. We can ride up to Thrupp to-gether and enjoy the countryside whilst observing the speed limits!:eek: Is that crazy Italiano who wears sun glasses on cloudy days going to put in an appearance? :chuckle:

Duncan
08-01-2006, 07:13 PM
No crazy Italian, sunglasses case frozen up.

Was a bit cold and damp but nice to see that the sweet demure little girls numbered as many as men, whilst the rock hard male backbone of the UKMOC stayed at home and polished their excuses.

Despite everything the elements could throw at us, I enjoyed today, its never as bad as it looks and apart from the U turn in that narrow lane and a sprinkling of snow over the Cotswolds it was all plain sailing.

It gets warmer from here on in.

Zimbo
08-01-2006, 08:10 PM
Sorry I wasn't able to make it today Dunc, visiting family. Hope you thaw out soon!

JR
08-01-2006, 09:36 PM
Yes it was a bit on the damp/cool side Dunc. Respect to Caroline and Clare who just got on with Monstering (750SSing in Clare's case) like a couple of gud uns!