PDA

View Full Version : Discs and ...

Phoenix
04-01-2006, 05:25 PM
...something else that I can't quite remember right now but Zimbo will answer i'm sure.
We require brake discs for 600 monster please ?

Phoenix
04-01-2006, 05:26 PM
I remember now - Standard or open airbox lid please for 600.

JMo
04-01-2006, 05:40 PM
Hi Lin - I don't have any disks, but do have a twin braided hose (as new - was only on the bike a couple of weeks before I fitted my wider bars) if you need one - see my list in the for sale section...

xxx

A Yerbury
04-01-2006, 05:55 PM
I think I sent my lid to someone on here with a kn filter, otherwise it's in the shed and you are more than welcome to it.
Alex.

Scotty
04-01-2006, 06:21 PM
and failing that i have a spare open lid and well used 'free flow' filter, ive emptyed a few of the flys out filter doesnt fit quite as well as me new one does but it can be persuaded in, if you recon the s4 air box is the same of 600 :confused:

Zimbo
04-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Thanks all, it's an airbox lid we require (we need to keep the original lid whole to remail eligible for running in Minitwins) and one brake disc, if anybody has a spare one lying around? Will pay for it, obviously!
Cheers.

Scotty
04-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Thanks all, it's an airbox lid we require (we need to keep the original lid whole to remail eligible for running in Minitwins) and one brake disc, if anybody has a spare one lying around? Will pay for it, obviously!
Cheers.

out of interest how will you adjust the fueling to suit with the air box lid change , or is it a 'it al be reet' aproach that id use ?

or are the minitwins on compleatly different days to the DD

i realy should get a calander

Zimbo
04-01-2006, 10:22 PM
Well be jetting the carbs with an open airbox, and just running a closed airbox in minitwins. It may well richen the mixture slightly and have a small negative effect on performance, but we're not expecting to win anyway as we're over 20bhp down on the minitwin bikes anyway! They are indeed altogether different meetings run under different clubs.

Phoenix
05-01-2006, 04:08 PM
Oooeck Minitwins - arghhh with North Glos racing at Pembrey , Thruxton and the like - Tis just a bit of fun. The ickle monsters will get slaughtered at Thruxton and quite possibly Pembrey too :eek: seeing as they run in the same class as Sounds of Thunder - Oh dear , what were we thinking Zimbo ?

Scotty
05-01-2006, 04:12 PM
uh yeah pm an address and il pop the lid in t post

Phoenix
05-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Thanks Scotty - address sent :)

Zimbo
05-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Oooeck Minitwins - arghhh with North Glos racing at Pembrey , Thruxton and the like - Tis just a bit of fun. The ickle monsters will get slaughtered at Thruxton and quite possibly Pembrey too :eek: seeing as they run in the same class as Sounds of Thunder - Oh dear , what were we thinking Zimbo ?

I seem to remember it was your idea????

Anyway, I've got a 900 to fall back on, what are you gonna do???

(and cheers Scotty!)