PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival 29 April 2006

Zimbo
03-01-2006, 05:30 PM
Cpoied from the DSC site:

BRISTOL ITALIAN AUTO MOTO FESTIVAL 2006

I am trying to drum up some interest from any Ducati owners who would be interested in showing their bikes at the Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival on 29 April 2006. This event is held in the old Corn Street area of Bristol and what happens is that the streets are closed and filled with Ferrari, Lamborghini, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Abarth etc. Last year there were a number of MV Agusta and one Ducati (Mine). At three times during the day all the cars and bikes are asked to start up and rev up for 5 minutes which is fantastic. Bear in mind that there are 150 vehicles taking part slotted into narrow streets. If anyone fancies it (the more the better) (a) post here, (b) email the organisers Alfa Romeo Owners Club Bristol And West Section. alfamail@ourhemanpal.co.uk and (c) check out the report from 2005 on their website arocbriswest.co.uk
It really was a good day last year with alot of interest in my Ducati.
Maybe I wont be the only Ducati in the village this year.

Mand
03-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Aww no! It is the same day as the weekender!

Duncan
04-01-2006, 09:15 AM
We did it 2 years ago too. That time it was me, JR and Chris who was showing his ex Hodgson / HM plant race bike. It is a clash but as I only do the weekender on a Sunday then I may be interested.

D

JR
04-01-2006, 09:51 AM
Dunc,

We (me you and Ben) went to the show in 2005 as well, though I think it was around April last year.

JR