PDA

View Full Version : Oulton Park in June

CK & AK
03-01-2006, 11:01 AM
with No Limits :cool:

http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1339&posted=1#post1339

Mr Cake
06-01-2006, 12:55 PM
I'm up for it. Digs available at mine too, I'm not far from the circuit.

Dave

CK & AK
06-01-2006, 01:27 PM
Looks like about 30 with Ducati's booked so far!:eek:

cheers for the offer of Digs - not sure what we are doing yet, can we firm up nearer the time?

C:cool:

Mr Cake
06-01-2006, 02:12 PM
Yeah no problem. Theres secure space at the back of my house but it isn't sheltered unfortunately.

Dave

Mand
06-01-2006, 07:56 PM
Yeah no problem. Theres secure space at the back of my house but it isn't sheltered unfortunately.

Dave

Mmmm I could be tempted if you cook a nice English breakfast in the morning! hehe

w108rna
06-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Thats not too far from me either! Not sure i wanna take my baby out on the track but it would be ace to meet some people from this lovely site.

Scotty
06-01-2006, 10:32 PM
Thats not too far from me either! Not sure i wanna take my baby out on the track but it would be ace to meet some people from this lovely site.

but track use is what they were made for :devil:

ahh its just not as good as the dizzy one

CK & AK
07-01-2006, 08:43 AM
Scotty - have you seen what they have done to Mallory tho???:eek: :eek:

I'm completely:shocked:

its now:toilet: (IMHO)

Mr Cake
14-01-2006, 04:25 PM
Update: I have two rooms available. My mum has just told me she has two rooms free also. No shelter for bikes again, but its only three miles from the circuit.

Dave

Scotty
14-01-2006, 05:47 PM

ive only seen the domski layout which seemed a tad questionable

hummm seriously tempted to do oulton

used to live in little budworth, and could hear them raceing on weekend's
haveing been back a couple of years ago i remember at druids corner theres a wrought iron gate which as toddlers we used to climb up so we could see in, the most bizzare bit is we could get our feet in between the railing to climb up which seems unreal now there so narrow.

Mr Cake
14-01-2006, 05:52 PM
Were you a Cabbage Hall regular, Scotty.

Dave

Scotty
14-01-2006, 06:04 PM
Were you a Cabbage Hall regular, Scotty.

Dave

cabbage hall ?

didnt go to the circuit that much to be honnest, and moved away before finnishing primary school, how different life could have been :rolleyes:

ha just remembered we used to go and 'operate' the old score board tower thing with cub scouts always liked that :)

Mr Cake
14-01-2006, 06:15 PM
Ahhhh :dizzy: The Cabbage (Little Budworth) is a biker friendly pub on the A49 in between the traffic lights and the polo club, less than a mile from the circuit.

Dave

Scotty
14-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Ahhhh :dizzy: The Cabbage (Little Budworth) is a biker friendly pub on the A49 in between the traffic lights and the polo club, less than a mile from the circuit.

Dave

humm was 20 years before my bike days :eyepopping:

Gee
24-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Hope you lot don't mind me butting in. I have wanted to take the Monster round Oulton since i bought it. As some of you seem to be local to the track and i'm on the other side of the country, do any of you know a decent B&B or pub with rooms. Anything of that ilk would be good.
Day out at my favourite track with 30 or so Dukes sounds good to me.
Thanks

Phoenix
24-01-2006, 10:48 PM

Seconded :cry:

Phoenix
24-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Update: I have two rooms available. My mum has just told me she has two rooms free also. No shelter for bikes again, but its only three miles from the circuit.

Dave
Hmmmm - I'm house trained - honest :mand: