PDA

View Full Version : Mirror Thread help

The Dude
31-12-2005, 02:46 PM
Hello all. I'm about to order a set of mirrors from Monstrack for my 620 standard. It's asking my thread requirements. The options are Right hand-left hand (standard for Ducatis) and Right hand on both. I'm not exactly sure what this means. Help :)

dlloyduk
31-12-2005, 02:55 PM
It Just means one of the threads will screw in clockwise and the other will screw in anti-clockwise. Try removing your standard mirrors and you will see.
The right hand thread will screw in clockwise and visa-versa.
Its only to stop the mirrors unscrewing themselves when getting blow about, they will tend to tighten themselves if threaded correctly.

The Dude
31-12-2005, 03:32 PM
Ah right, i see. Got ya. Cheers :)

The Dude
31-12-2005, 03:51 PM
Has anyone on here ordered anything from monstrack before? How long does it usually take their stuff to arrive in the UK?

dazzi-b
01-01-2006, 02:11 PM
Has anyone on here ordered anything from monstrack before? How long does it usually take their stuff to arrive in the UK?

I got my mirrors from there about a year ago and they didn't seem to take too long to turn up from what I can remember.

The mirrors look well neat me thinks, the only downside was the tax and handling fee the Post Office slapped on :mad:

The Dude
21-01-2006, 01:21 PM
Well it's now January 21st and i still haven't got my mirrors from Monstrack. I ordered them on December 31st and they took the payment out of my account on January 3rd. I hate waiting for stuff :scratch:

A Yerbury
21-01-2006, 04:07 PM
Well it's now January 21st and i still haven't got my mirrors from Monstrack. I ordered them on December 31st and they took the payment out of my account on January 3rd. I hate waiting for stuff :scratch:

I have only last weekend received some Keihin carbs, these were sent from the states on nov 30th, if not in a plane you can expect 5-6 weeks.

The Dude
31-01-2006, 03:00 AM
Well i got my mirrors last week. I'm well happy with them. They look so much better than the stock mirrors, and they don't move around either.lol.
I wasn't charged anything extra by the post office. They were just delivered to my house and that was that.

dazzi-b
31-01-2006, 06:55 AM
Well i got my mirrors last week. I'm well happy with them. They look so much better than the stock mirrors, and they don't move around either.lol.
I wasn't charged anything extra by the post office. They were just delivered to my house and that was that.

Wasn't charged any extra?..................Don't shout that too loud!
They added on about £20 when I got mine:mad: