PDA

View Full Version : What you got pierced then?

Chappers
28-12-2005, 09:51 AM
My mate and I went and got our nipples pierced the other day, don't ask me why, it seemed a good idea at the time :o :lol:

I've currently got 3 piercings in my ears and my left nipple pierced but did have 2 piercings in my navel up until 2yrs ago.

Hope everyone had a great crimbo and you all have a wicked New Year :bunny:

Nonnie
28-12-2005, 10:10 AM
Piercings are not for me, however a friend of mine has mostly everything you can have done, done. Even to the point of having the bottoms of between his fingers done so from the palmside up they look like little metal balls between his fingers and from the other side, they look like knuckle rings.

SAMMYE
28-12-2005, 10:14 AM
Why do I have to be the one to say it!?

Lets have a look then!

p.s. I have no piercings although I pierced my nose by myself... twice

Didge
28-12-2005, 10:43 AM
Had my left ear lobe pierced back around '71. I haven't worn an earing for about 10 years or so, ever since I pulled one out taking off my crash helmet once. :eek:
Stung a bit, and bled a lot.
I've known a few people with lots of piercings, and it's not my thing at all. In fact it looks bloody dreadful when one gets older.

tetol
28-12-2005, 10:53 AM
yea let's have a look chappers :D

bod
28-12-2005, 11:17 AM
Pics please...

Can see a campain starting here ;)

Mand
28-12-2005, 11:33 AM
My ears pierced four times, my naval pierced and my nose is pierced also.

That is about as extreme as I will go.

manc skank
28-12-2005, 11:52 AM
had labrette and 9 in ears, just two fatties in ears now :D

Paranoid Dave
28-12-2005, 01:58 PM
only the one for me, its the left one just like chappers :D

A Yerbury
28-12-2005, 03:47 PM
eyebrow, left, currently vacant as I was looking a bit stupid, I now have a scar which is like totally way cooler. The other day I had 7 metres of surgical steel inserted through my neck for no other reason that it felt like a good idea at the time -that sounds silly no?

Alex.

ps.Attention people of the pierced nipple, only pierce your nip if said nip (breast area) is worth gawping at, otherwise drawing attention to a saggy man/woman tit is really not a great idea.

bigredduke
28-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Sorry, awfully traditional & all that. Womens ears look ok if not pierced more than a couple of times but I find the rest utterly repulsive & a real turn-off.

Not that anyone gives a f**k what I think!

stuartg
28-12-2005, 05:22 PM
My mate and I went and got our nipples pierced the other day, don't ask me why, it seemed a good idea at the time :o :lol:

I've currently got 3 piercings in my ears and my left nipple pierced but did have 2 piercings in my navel up until 2yrs ago.

Hope everyone had a great crimbo and you all have a wicked New Year :bunny:

Did have both ears pierced but havent had anything in them for years.
Was going to have one of those bars done through my willy.........but ya know I just couldnt find one big enough.

A Yerbury
28-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Did have both ears pierced but havent had anything in them for years.
Was going to have one of those bars done through my willy.........but ya know I just couldnt find one big enough.

willys have one hole in them for wee and semen (this is a fact, I don't just make this stuff up) Inserting things into ones nob will inevitably lead to the "watering can" effect, granted you would be able hang things from your penis, but perhaps that is not the most productive use of ones spare time?

A Yerbury
28-12-2005, 05:37 PM
one other thing...piercings smell! (unpleasant) rather like rancid pork.

Zimbo
28-12-2005, 06:16 PM
One thing I've noticed with gurlies and pierced nipples, when they have only one done it's always the left one, any reason for this?

spacemonkey
28-12-2005, 06:47 PM
I pierced my ear in two spots and put one hoop through both holes.

One night when bored I pierced my neck and had a ring in it, with a cat's collar bell hanging off it, and kept it in for a couple of years til it got ripped out in an altercation. Got a cool little scar now.. Most people thought it was a necklace and you could see their expression change when they realised.

Paranoid Dave
28-12-2005, 08:02 PM
zimbo, i think its just tradition, if you ask for ONE ear pierced the people doing it will tell you that its normal to have the ... done, guess nips are the same but don't know why.

Will
28-12-2005, 09:22 PM
I ain't got nuffin pierced and never wear any jewelry, not even a wedding ring - why would anyone want to do these things? :confused:

spacemonkey
28-12-2005, 10:45 PM
Boredom...

Will
28-12-2005, 10:55 PM
Boredom...

fair enuff

Mand
28-12-2005, 11:43 PM
Sorry, awfully traditional & all that. Womens ears look ok if not pierced more than a couple of times but I find the rest utterly repulsive & a real turn-off.

Not that anyone gives a f**k what I think!

How dreadfully traditional you are! Don't forget you can take them out....... :)

Alex, my piercings don't smell, I am a girl and I therefore smell of nice flowers etc. etc. Mind you the wire in my nose does tend to trap the bogies :D

Tigerlily
28-12-2005, 11:52 PM
I've got my left ear pierced 4 times and my right ear pierced twice (just to be a bit different). I did the last one in my left ear myself, I seem to remember alcohol and boredom had something to do with that one.
I've considered having my belly button done but I keep thinking better of it.

w108rna
29-12-2005, 07:32 AM
I had my left ear done years back but it got ripped out in a fight. Now, like many others, i just have the scar.

steviej
29-12-2005, 12:43 PM
Nowt.............................

I did hear that Elton John as had his 'Ring' pierced a few thousand times :eek:

stef
29-12-2005, 12:51 PM
some here.
only rings i know are piston rings and O rings.

The Kevlar Kid
29-12-2005, 08:51 PM
I've got nothing pierced.... but my bank accounts got a blooming great hole in it at the moment...

Vman
30-12-2005, 12:24 AM
Left Nipple and my old fella...

Does not smell of pork, it only brings pleasure...

Hits the spot`s un-pierced "old fella`s" dont...

Maybe yerbury`s been hanging around with the wrong "pork smelling" men ? :rolleyes:

A Yerbury
30-12-2005, 09:38 AM
Left Nipple and my old fella...

Does not smell of pork, it only brings pleasure...

Hits the spot`s un-pierced "old fella`s" dont...

Maybe yerbury`s been hanging around with the wrong "pork smelling" men ? :rolleyes:

no this info comes straight from the piecers mouth....I had no idea there was a g spot on the cervix! how fascinating! I am not against piercing per se, in fact I have both ears pierces and eyebrow...however they look a bit chavvy and common these days so I took them out, piercings used to stand one out from the crowd but now everyone has them. Next time you take a piercing out of your ear or nipple give it a smell...hmmmm..

spacemonkey
30-12-2005, 10:20 AM
Yes, it stinks like poo. I believe they call it smeg in the trade (as opposed to smegma which is found elsewhere ans stinks of dead fisherman). I wash my ear peircing with alcohol quite often to relieve the offending niff. It's only noticable when you disturb the ooze though.

A Yerbury
30-12-2005, 10:32 AM
this man knows his body fluids.

cerebus
30-12-2005, 09:07 PM
I've had my rear tyre pierced twice.

I thought it looked a bit naff though and it seemed to slow me down a bit, so I took them out and replaced them with rubber bungs.

Afraid I didn't smell them so can't comment on the smell debate, though I remember one was a bit rusty, which can't be good.

Cerebus

Vman
30-12-2005, 10:00 PM
[QUOTE=however they look a bit chavvy and common these days so I took them out, piercings used to stand one out from the crowd but now everyone has them. QUOTE]

Thats why mine are hidden, as are my tattoos, both are for my pleasure (except the P.A ;) )
Still dont get the pork smelling bit...

A Yerbury
30-12-2005, 10:13 PM
[QUOTE=however they look a bit chavvy and common these days so I took them out, piercings used to stand one out from the crowd but now everyone has them. QUOTE]

Thats why mine are hidden, as are my tattoos, both are for my pleasure (except the P.A ;) )
Still dont get the pork smelling bit...

perhaps because you can't smell your own nips and "bits"????

A.

ps.what is the pitbull saying? is it "hello! call me rover!" ?? the type is so small I can't read it? help! Providing I get a bit lucky and have sex with a woman again I shall stuff a few ballbearings in there first, just to explore your theory regarding female erogenous anatomy.

all the best!

A.x

Little Monster
30-12-2005, 10:20 PM
[QUOTE=Vman]

ps.what is the pitbull saying? is it "hello! call me rover!" ?? the type is so small I can't read it? help! Providing I get a bit lucky and have sex with a woman again I shall stuff a few ballbearings in there first, just to explore your theory regarding female erogenous anatomy.

all the best!

A.x

I believe it just says American Pit Bull

ps - I have just pictured you with a fist full of ball bearings doing unecessary things with them - I grimaced

pps - you are right, only pretty bits should be pierced. I have always fancied my own belly button tho - little bit of self love goes a long way

ppps - I've got holes in my ears that i've not used in years and wish i'd not got those done, the little lumps/holes that are left are a bit chavvy. I'd get ear transplants if it bothered me that much and if I could find a freckle match.

A Yerbury
30-12-2005, 10:29 PM
[QUOTE=A Yerbury]

ps - I have just pictured you with a fist full of ball bearings doing unecessary things with them - I grimaced

pps - you are right, only pretty bits should be pierced. I have always fancied my own belly button tho - little bit of self love goes a long way

ppps - I've got holes in my ears that i've not used in years and wish i'd not got those done, the little lumps/holes that are left are a bit chavvy. I'd get ear transplants if it bothered me that much and if I could find a freckle match.

If you are into self love then avoid the belly button, a hollow temptress and there are far more worthy spots (I read a magazine once) why does it say "American pit bull"? is it a subliminal message?

stuartg
30-12-2005, 10:30 PM
[QUOTE=A Yerbury]

My wife thinks I've got holes in my ears I haven't used in years to. Dont hear a thing she says

stuartg
30-12-2005, 10:31 PM
[QUOTE=Little Monster]

If you are into self love then avoid the belly button, a hollow temptress and there are far more worthy spots (I read a magazine once) why does it say "American pit bull"? is it a subliminal message?

American pit bulls, fatter and more stupid than your average pit bull

Little Monster
30-12-2005, 10:31 PM
[QUOTE=Little Monster]

Chortle chortle. We have discussed this and frankly just don't think I have the bottle - ouch etc

A Yerbury
30-12-2005, 10:38 PM
[QUOTE=A Yerbury]

Chortle chortle. We have discussed this and frankly just don't think I have the bottle - ouch etc

Peggy Sue, you may like this....no reverb on the voice, not on radio 1 and not from Swe-bloody-den.
http://www.raylamontagne.com/index.html

Little Monster
30-12-2005, 10:46 PM
oops - hijacked the thread - best get off

ps - loving the stuff on my cat site - silly sods

pps - having a listen to the main man now - he probably played Sale 2 weeks ago, the b'stard

erm, back to piercings.....maybe people get their left one done cos most people are right handed and inflexible and they find it easier to twiddle it?

Chappers
30-12-2005, 11:44 PM
One thing I've noticed with gurlies and pierced nipples, when they have only one done it's always the left one, any reason for this?

well i have a tattoo on the right one, so opted to have the piercing on the opposite side

Zimbo
31-12-2005, 12:29 AM
Indeed, in my (limited) experience it's always the right one that's tatoo'd as well!

JR
31-12-2005, 01:11 AM
When I was a boy only Gypo's had ear rings, and gangsters tatoo's - how times have changed.
In the 60s on my way to the Borneo war front the advice from the old soldiers was, if you have a tatoo, dont get caught by the enemy, your skin will end up over a lamp shade, and you wont be dead when they remove it from you! Nice.

A Yerbury
31-12-2005, 10:55 AM
When I was a boy only Gypo's had ear rings, and gangsters tatoo's - how times have changed.
In the 60s on my way to the Borneo war front the advice from the old soldiers was, if you have a tatoo, dont get caught by the enemy, your skin will end up over a lamp shade, and you wont be dead when they remove it from you! Nice.

I would have used a bit of the old psychology on the buggers, first get a nice "rule britania" type patriotic tattoo then get myself snatched by the enemy.....thus each time they turn on the lamp? hey presto! they are bombarded with propoganda, this should weaken their morale!

Wing Cmdr Yerbury Smythe OBE and stuff.

nuttynatasha
31-12-2005, 11:12 AM
Well, BooN has both nipples pierced and his belly button and his tongue (which hits the right spot) and the best thing is his prince albert.

And as for me I have both my nipples pierced, as well, as my belly button and my cl*t. LOL.

p.s happy xmas and a very MERRY new year

brewhaha
31-12-2005, 02:21 PM
Well, BooN has both nipples pierced and his belly button and his tongue (which hits the right spot) and the best thing is his prince albert.

And as for me I have both my nipples pierced, as well, as my belly button and my cl*t. LOL.

p.s happy xmas and a very MERRY new year

Well that just stopped this thread in its tracks :D

Little Monster
31-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Well that just stopped this thread in its tracks :D

I know, exactly....poor old Uncle Albert getting pierced like that. Does Delboy know? And how does one pierce a blood clot anyway? Is it a new method of trying to break clots down to avoid DVTs?

A Yerbury
31-12-2005, 02:32 PM
she sounds proper nuts man.

nuttynatasha
01-01-2006, 07:06 PM
LOL :twisted:

Little Monster
01-01-2006, 07:17 PM
LOL :twisted:

she's back, she's back. interesting avatar - is that your bottom Ms N? :eek:

Zimbo
02-01-2006, 08:44 AM