PDA

View Full Version : Christmas spirits coming to a field near you

Nonnie
20-12-2005, 11:45 AM
So all you Norfolk or nearbyers, hows about a mince pies and drinking activity at my new house at some point between Christmas and New Year??? (for those very far away, we will be having a house warming party in the Spring where you can stay over, explore and get on down to a 70's band)

Bring the kids/husband/wife/affairee/affairer/car if you like.

A list of names if you will.............

I could start the list off with me but that would be silly.

Nonnie
Emilys Driver

slob
20-12-2005, 01:17 PM
Near Norwich?
Possibly depending on date, otherwise see you in Spring

Nonnie
Emilys Driver
Slob(maybe)
Thuli(maybe)

Nonnie
20-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Hello Slob! Yes, we're actually about 8 miles south easterly sort of really. Little place called Kirstead Green. When I say little, what I mean is there is a small collection of houses, well, when I say houses, I mean.... you know what I mean.

Very very welcome, you know that too.

What dates are good for you?

Paranoid Dave
20-12-2005, 05:45 PM
Are there any good antique chair shops near you, i always feel its a must for any new residential location. Its the new post office i say. :D

You know i'm happy to but have to get one bike working or the other bike adapted first.

Nonnie
20-12-2005, 05:52 PM
Or a lift? some kind soul will surely pop up soon

slob
20-12-2005, 07:56 PM
ho, ho, just next to Seething!
I may have jumped the gun a little,
I've just found out my brother is flying in with his two daughters on Tue 27th and I'm working W-T-F that week so I'll have to see them on my only day off, sorry!
Roll on spring!
So convenient for Snetterton! I bet you can hear the bikes when the wind's in the right direction.

Lady-Bob
21-12-2005, 12:04 PM
Christmas/New Year is far too hectic for me, but mid Jan I could make it up there.

But if the majority wanna Spring housewarming, then I'll just "go with the flow" and pop up then.

A 70's band sounds GREAT!

Nonnie
21-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Hi Bob,

Just suggested a mince pie spree to get the Norfolk people together. I'm not having many responses so I'll assume they're all out hunting/shooting/fishing that sort of thing. But you are more than welcome at a time more convenient to you of course!

As for Spring, I've got some friends in a 70's glam rock band who are soooooo good and they'll be coming to taunt the neighbours and play Hi Ho Silver Lining. It will be excellent trust me. I'll book you a space then!

Gee
23-12-2005, 02:12 AM
To be honest its just working that stops the response. Don't hunt, fish or hunt. Hav'nt been on here for a while. Anyway i'm in Norwich, although not born and bred and yes there are a few of us. To be honest i don't think they all know how to use a keyboard, spend most of their time out fishing and hunting and stuff.
Well did'nt want you to be feeling all alone, especially as you've made the effort.
Yes a get together would be good. When.......... hav'nt got a clue. At the moment there are 4 guys that have sacked the sports bikes over the last few years and bought Monsters. Think that could be growing for this summer as well.
We did all make it to Mallory and my bro who is up in Rutland. Just babbling now its late, i'm tired and i have to get up to go pick my bike up tomorrow.
So, hi, we are out here and speak to you soon.

Nonnie
24-12-2005, 03:31 PM
Hi Gee

Good to hear from a local after all!

Looking forward to finding out who else is here. There is a lady called Perry who lives in Diss and I've chatted with Willow in Great Yarmouth before I'm sure. Lenny and Linda, whatever's happened to you?!

Well, I guess we'll all catch up at some point.