PDA

View Full Version : Missing in Action /

emily's driver
17-12-2005, 09:20 AM
Some of you may or may not already know that Nonnie & I recently moved up to Narfulk and whilst we finally (thank feck) have a landline to communicate to the outside world with, we don't yet have access to the internet. However the long awaited broadband box of goodies arrives tomorrow!, so the disco Diva should be back online soon for all of you who have missed her many and varied contributions but until then (whilst a poor second to her online presence) I thought I would provide some entertainment of my own via one of the company PCs (responsible use only you understand). Whilst trawling the net this chilly Sat morning from the comfort of our planning room at the local snowbound airport and seeing as there is likely as ever not going to be much call to go flying in the fluffy stuff, I found this "interesting take" on public transport. Made me laugh anyway.

http://www.backingblair.co.uk/london_underground/

JR
17-12-2005, 12:19 PM
Made me laugh as well.

Didge will be along soon on his scooter - no doubt with some choice words!

Paranoid Dave
17-12-2005, 03:29 PM
i loved the very last image, worth waiting for.

Yorkie
17-12-2005, 03:51 PM
Great song, very very funny. The other songs on the site are good as well!!!

Yorkie.

Didge
17-12-2005, 04:46 PM
I found this "interesting take" on public transport. Made me laugh anyway.

http://www.backingblair.co.uk/london_underground/

Oh gawd! Not that old chestnut. 7 or 8 months ago, everyone and their mother were emailing this to me.
Oh, and what's that sh*t about 30 grand? It's 34 grand plus thank you very much. :rolleyes: :)

Made me laugh as well.

Didge will be along soon on his scooter - no doubt with some choice words!

Putt..putt....putt...putt....here I come, and if it's choice words you want, then be around me when I'm trying to remove the f**kin' cowling to get to the engine. :eek:

i loved the very last image, worth waiting for.

Well, THAT'S no surprise is it. A lilac monkey bike, and a liking for KY lubricant.
GAY BOY! :twisted:

Paranoid Dave
17-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Oh you know you want to have a go with it Didge, and a ride on the bike too.

GULLY
17-12-2005, 08:02 PM
Hi
That is brill :D