PDA

View Full Version : Glos area - lunch time meet Sunday 11th December

Duncan
10-12-2005, 08:55 AM
The title says it all apart from the venue and time.

12.30ish
Waggon and Horses
London Road
Thrupp
Nr Stroud

Hope to see a few of you there

D

Zimbo
10-12-2005, 02:53 PM
Should be there Duncan. I know it's a bit of a trek for me, but I'll make the effort!!! :D

JR
10-12-2005, 05:45 PM
And me!

JR

Phoenix
10-12-2005, 07:17 PM
.........and me :)

and awfully sorry but I bringing a ZX12 with me - i know I pologise in advance :o

Phoenix
11-12-2005, 05:56 PM
Nice to see you Duncan and Jr - lovely lunch too and I want the recipe for that sweet potato curry - Yum and even Jason thought so too.
Thanks for the hospitality Julian. :)

Shame about the fog - made riding home eventful once or twice :eek:

satanspawn
11-12-2005, 07:13 PM
Nice to meet some new faces :) and see some old ones again ;)

I know, I apologise for the Japaneseness of my ride today....shall be on the Ducati when it gets sunny :p

Got up to 150mph on the M5, then bottled it as i couldn't see anything.........in fact from Cheltenham all i could see was Phoenix's rear like coming on....then going off, then coming on....then it all went dark :)

Top food as well!

satanspawn
11-12-2005, 07:14 PM
Weird...i've only got 1 post....i've posted on here looooadddsss of times :( LOL

Zimbo
11-12-2005, 07:53 PM
Got up to 150mph on the M5, then bottled it as i couldn't see anything.........

tut tut . . . . :p

Wouldn't catch me being irresponsible like that!

Nice to see you again Scott, and nice to see Jason out on a monster at last! Thanks Duncan for organising, and yes the food was top!

Same time next month then??? :)

satanspawn
11-12-2005, 07:57 PM
Yeah right, can't imagine you keep the front wheel down at all in the dry young mad man ;)

Good to see you chap, certainly be up for it again, even i can find my way back there.......maybe! :)

Duncan
11-12-2005, 09:35 PM
Yes great to see you all today and thats a top effort for the 3 of you coming from the foggy Midlands. At least we got you some local Midlands grub, a curry and it suited me till about an hour ago when I broke wind in a way that would have worried even Didge.

Do it again next month, same time, same place.

Now Scott. Let me lecture you on the perils of speeding. As a graduate of the Devon County Council Rider Risk Reduction scheme, I can tell you that going fast is no good at all. Since being profiled by their psychologist as being in a group classed as thrill and sensation seeker, I have worked hard to reform my behaviour. You may have noticed the Belstaff, pipe and slippers I had today, thats the result. I hope you see the light and join us upstanding road users who stick to the law and limits at all times and always rode with utmost consideration for others.
And that concludes the Sunday sermon of Reverend Spokes of this parish.

Phoenix
11-12-2005, 10:20 PM
Phoenix's rear ...(snip)...then it all went dark :)

Scuse me ?
:eek:
:mad:

:D

satanspawn
11-12-2005, 10:32 PM
LOL

oops i made no sense in that post up there! your rear was flashing at me all the way home! :)

hahahaha @ Duncan, yes indeed sir, nice slippers ;) .....but i'm a young spotty oik, i either like going fast or being on one wheel....or both :D
I need my speeddddddd fix, or i get tetchy ya see!

Mark Walker
13-12-2005, 04:44 PM
obviously chose a bad time to re-format my harddrive as just got back on line and sen the first meeting in the GLOS region for ages.....sorry I missed it........although it was doubtful I would have made it anyway following some recent surgery and the impendingness of my first born (Thursday morning and counting).......hopefully be ready to get back out in the new year though!