preferably an old skool monster with square tea tray
and
a new skool monster with curvey tea tray
and
preferably local

anyone ?

nik_the_brief
08-12-2005, 01:50 PM
I'm nowhere near local but have an old skool one which I have been meaning to remove/adapt since I got the bugger.

If you want me to give it a go and have no other takers more local to yourself then I'll cover your postage etc. and will give the majikal bits and bobs a go for ya then take digital photos of the aftermath...

Wait and see if someone more local is game first if ya like though, I've waited this long a few more months before I get round to doing something won't hurt!

Scotty
08-12-2005, 02:01 PM
i did have a couple of volentears in mind like , mad dog karl and dolloyduk since i know they have what im after :rolleyes:

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=8444&stc=1

hope to god there correct :confused:

nik_the_brief
08-12-2005, 02:05 PM
Aha - military style volunteers eh!

Not a problem either way as I said, I'm not exactly local to ya!

dlloyduk
08-12-2005, 07:29 PM
No problem Scotty what do you need me to do?

Scotty
08-12-2005, 08:15 PM
a har :)

just see if it fits around the tail unit without rear lights should be a 5 min look see

any time thats convenient with you, ive finnished for the weekend already :) can pop round any time

dlloyduk
08-12-2005, 09:26 PM
No problem.
I Have two exams 2moro and should have failed them by about 3.30! So anytime after that really till about 8ish or over the weekend. I,ll PM you my address and number let me know where in Gateshead you are coming from and I,ll give you some kind of directions. I will be at Gateshead Tech if its anywhere near you.