PDA

View Full Version : If you havent dont so already....

CK & AK
05-12-2005, 10:09 AM
Take a few mins to complete the survey for Ducati:

http://www.ducati.com/profile/survey_moto/page_intro.jsp?lng=en

:)

w108rna
05-12-2005, 10:25 AM
Done. I've give it a thumbs up.

MilesB
05-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Done too

A mixed review...
Like the overall look, but hate the 'duck beak' front mudguard... what benefit does it have up there :confused: How comfy is that saddle gonna be?

Interesting to have a choice of engine sizes - suggested 800cc.

Comparisons complicated by the fact that I could not cross reference to other bikes, like the Yamaha MT-03, because it wasn't on their drop down list :(

Miles

Wabbitkilla
05-12-2005, 12:02 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm -----------

like it lots, i'd have it if i could afford it.

Red of course, and methinks 800 would be best.
Obviously a KTM Duke competitor, but where was the CCM?

Prolly look great in Yellow too!

Dave G
05-12-2005, 02:23 PM
Tried and gave up,couldnt be bothered with the fussy system.

Nice bike apart from the stretched 'vented' mudguard,trying too hard to keep a visual link to the multistrada's ugliest feature.

sjr999r
05-12-2005, 04:40 PM
done it & said,B U I L D T H E B L O O D L Y T H I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

gary tompkins
05-12-2005, 05:06 PM
I can't be arsed to register or vote for a bike I don't like. I wish Ducati would spend more time developing unique & trend setting bikes of thier own (like the monster) rather than a 'copy cat' attempt to cash in on a passing craze.

If the factory really is in as much finacial trouble as rumoured, I think they need to focus on developing (affordable) best sellers, rather than niche market bikes like this.

They need another Monster ;)

Pugi
05-12-2005, 05:44 PM
I can't be arsed to register

You didn't need to register.

Paranoid Dave
05-12-2005, 06:10 PM
but i hear they are devloping another monster - to replace the current. I do hope they aint going down the jap route of changing every year, new engine, swingarm, shape, etc and nothing is interchangable. What difference do we really make, if they want to build it they will, if not they won't. Surely the promotional aspect is all they really wanted, 'look at this and talk ducati for a bit!'. IF that bike ever came out it'd be a year or two away and by then there would be bigger and better competitors.
It would probably change half its parts, be more subtle, bigger cans, uglier nose and with a few nasty parts that let it down.
I guess 99% of the people who say I'd have one on there won't ever buy it anyway so am i gonna waste my time, nope. Stick an extra vote on for me someone.

JMo
05-12-2005, 06:46 PM
Tell you what - it get's rid of all the ugly bits of the Multistrimmer (cyclops fairing, stupid 999 seat unit and hoooooge exhausts) and tidys it right up...

Anyone who's ridden an 1000DS engine will tell you it's the puppy - and it's the only one that makes anything close to 100bhp, which is important if you are going to compare it to the rest of the hypermoto market...

More importantly, there is nothing on that bike they couldn't easily get into production in the next 6 months if they really wanted - it's basically a Multistrade with a new rear subframe and diferent panels... I reckon it would go down a storm - far prettier than the KTM 950 Supermoto, and much more usable everyday than the 610cc variants for Husaberg et al.

I say go for it! - infact I'd even like that beak on Smeegal!

xxx

Paranoid Dave
05-12-2005, 07:20 PM
I say go for it! - infact I'd even like that beak on Smeegal!

xxx

Polished though I'm sure.