PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Bargains Galore!!!!

Melnie Mouse
25-11-2005, 01:42 PM
WATCH THIS SPACE.....

Ducati Genuine Clothing and Parts going cheap, Shed loads of it, proper stuff knocked out at silly prices, when CMW Motorcycles (Chichester) have the lorry load....

Everybody who wants to see/make use of a bargain go on down to Chichester on probably 7 December it's looking at... 6pm onwards after hours! watch this space... for confirmation....

Let everybody know, it's huge..!!!! :)

marchesini
25-11-2005, 02:09 PM
WATCH THIS SPACE.....

Ducati Genuine Clothing and Parts going cheap, Shed loads of it, proper stuff knocked out at silly prices, when CMW Motorcycles (Chichester) have the lorry load....

Everybody who wants to see/make use of a bargain go on down to Chichester on probably 7 December it's looking at... 6pm onwards after hours! watch this space... for confirmation....

Let everybody know, it's huge..!!!! :)

Will there be any Dainese Ducati leather suits there?

best regards

simon

madhatter
25-11-2005, 02:27 PM
......Ducati Genuine Clothing and Parts going cheap, Shed loads of it....go on down to Chichester on probably 7 December it's looking at... 6pm onwards....

Don't supose they will be flogging it on their website or some on this forum for us non-Chichester local members.. :( will they?

NattyBoy
25-11-2005, 02:30 PM
Can you be more specific on the type of parts Mel..??

Nat

Scotty
25-11-2005, 02:40 PM
any winter kit ?

is it so huge its worth a trip from oop north like ?

Melnie Mouse
26-11-2005, 09:14 AM
Yes there are leather 1pc and 2 pc suits, t shirts, caps, fleeces, loads of parts, service kits fairing panels, loads of everything....

check out the website www.cmwmotorcycles.co.uk and i think posting options maybe an option if you have a look on there...

CK & AK
26-11-2005, 03:30 PM
Mel - no mention of 1 piece suits on there m'dear!

can you find linky - or mail me info? :confused:

C

Melnie Mouse
26-11-2005, 03:32 PM
Hi there will be one and 2 pc, but dont' know what we're getting til wednesday when I see it in the flesh and can let you know sizes.... :) We've got 2.5 van loads coming of gear though, god knows where it's all going to go, we haven't really got room!

scrumpster
26-11-2005, 10:47 PM
fantastic, birthday pressie here I come!!!!

Phoenix
28-11-2005, 04:00 PM
Hmm interesting - will watch this space.

Melnie Mouse
29-11-2005, 08:56 AM
I've just been informed.. The stuff they're bringing into the shop is more than I can comprehend!

NBs
29-11-2005, 09:12 PM
Might have to swing by just to watch you try'n cope with all that clutter Mel!!

singletrack
30-11-2005, 09:21 AM
I can't make it on the 7th - school concert :twisted:

Will the offers still be available after then (if anything is left) or is it a "one night only extravaganza"?

CK & AK
30-11-2005, 09:40 AM
Mel, our son-in-law is planning on coming down to try 1 piece leathers for his DD debut next year.

Any chance you can send me info on what 1 piece sets you might have in - for 5'10 skinny, long armed chap? :lol:

C :)

Melnie Mouse
30-11-2005, 03:49 PM
er, still rummaging, but so far found a size 40, er, loads of yellow and black ones too, couple of silver ones with mostly black sizes 40 - 48 one girlie one in size 10 black and red. oh cripes there's so much here i need to have time to go thru it properly am putting on the t shirts in stock at moment, so much to do.

there are termi's fan belts service kits, millions of leather jackets, stuff i'd never seen before, textile jackets and pants, rain suits, funny looking jackets, some suits are even 300 quid supposed to be 1081 or something? crazy... they must have bought so much stock, shame really...

we've got ducati model lorries and bikes and their mascots oh cripes..
and yes scrumpster, you can come after the event, they'll still be here i'm sure..

millions of alpine stars boots and trainers too.. :)

Melnie Mouse
30-11-2005, 04:00 PM
CK, any chance you can put it on DSC site incase anyone is interested?

just had another look at suits, most are 2 pc, the only 1 pc that i can see so far is mostly black with a bit of yellow, 300 quid i think.. looks nice tho and all dainese ones.. sizes 40-46

marchesini
30-11-2005, 04:15 PM

just had another look at suits, most are 2 pc, the only 1 pc that i can see so far is mostly black with a bit of yellow, 300 quid i think.. looks nice tho and all dainese ones.. sizes 40-46

40-46? Is this the Euro size because that's titchy size (even for me). I assume thats the UK size so converted to 50-56 inside the suits?

Thanks (also looking for a reddish one piece in 48/50 Euro) :lol:

Best regards

simon

PS. Any Ducati branded helmets?

CK & AK
30-11-2005, 04:21 PM

have done so Mel :)

will await a bit more detail from you later in the week, before we plan the long drive in the dark after work next week!

can you let me know what time you will be open to? - as cant leave NW Surrey till about 6.30! :eek:

C

McMONSTRO
30-11-2005, 04:55 PM
Hi Melnie

Mmmm...Ducati Performance parts! Dont suppose you have any steering dampers for an S4R do you, I got my last one for the S4 off you guys (richard) at a good price, via e-bay, any chance?

McMonstro

Phoenix
30-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Any news on performance parts and spares please Mel ?
I need Cans - Rearsets and service items plus some other bits too.

Melnie Mouse
30-11-2005, 05:59 PM
yES THERE is steering dampers but not had time to book them in and go through them yet, give us a week and maybe we can even send it to you if you too far.

sorry mostly 2 pc suits hardly 1 pc's they had for us.

CK- we're open to 8.30, you ca't come, friday after wards during the day if you're not at work will be ok, if you can't make it, prices still the same... :)

and yes it's the euro size,

yes there are lots and lots of pipes, and other bits, rearsets i'm sure

er.. have i answered every body???

oh and loads of ducati helmets, mostly suomy, couple arai signed (2 of them) one is no.41 haga, and couple vemar ducati helmets...

CK & AK
30-11-2005, 07:49 PM
Mel - are you really sure on the sizing being Euro??

They must be ever so tiny, cos even 9 stone AK is 46 - 48 euro :eek:
and Paul is looking for 1 piece 53 Euro size (that size in Alpine Stars fits him)

Euro size 46 is the rough equivalent to a snug ladies size 12 :eek:

Melnie Mouse
03-12-2005, 07:39 AM
sorry hun, the 44 chest size as you say if 54 in these out fits... and yeah 46 is a 12 a snug one as you say.... i have a 46 girls suit here black with red ducati down one side, like Loz's one if you've seen him... 2pc

loads of black dainese trousers some with red ducati on it.. sizes 48 - 58 i believe, so 30 ish to 38 waist???? oh it's confusing

CK & AK
03-12-2005, 07:51 AM
so - do you have any one piece suite in a size 53 Mel?

Melnie Mouse
03-12-2005, 10:04 AM
53? they don't have odd numbers.... i have a 52 and a 54

marchesini
03-12-2005, 01:35 PM
Hi Mel,

looking for size 48 Dainese leather trousers (sounds like you have them).
Ducati branded helmets (medium-ish) - Red Corse versions - Scudetto?
One piece 48/50 red leather suit.

Any idea on prices?

Will there be pictures beforehand on the web site or is a trip needed to secure items?

thanks

simon

Melnie Mouse
03-12-2005, 04:01 PM
Hi Mel,

looking for size 48 Dainese leather trousers (sounds like you have them).
Ducati branded helmets (medium-ish) - Red Corse versions - Scudetto?
One piece 48/50 red leather suit.

Any idea on prices?

Will there be pictures beforehand on the web site or is a trip needed to secure items?

thanks

simon

yes i have 48 dainese leather trousers, plain ones, plus black with red on them, the first pair are £119.99 the others are more expensive. we have helmets going for about 100.00 suomy and vemar ducati ones. and yes we have 48 and 50 leather suits, call richard on 01243 782544 for prices of the suits... :) prob best if you can come up and see and try :)

MotoNik
03-12-2005, 05:59 PM
Oh lordy - if you are in any way financially challenged at the moment, and easily swayed by bargains then stay away!! Managed to buy myself some bargain glaves today, and Mel did her usual trick of parting a fool from his money... :lol:

Can't believe how much stuff there is, Nattyboy's eyes would be on stalks!! :D

cheers,

Nik

Mr Cake
03-12-2005, 06:09 PM
any winter kit ?

is it so huge its worth a trip from oop north like ?
Don't worry, Scotty. Ducati Manchester have started to do the same.

Looks like MCN were right. Ducati are in the sh*t!

Dave

Darry
03-12-2005, 11:01 PM
Hi Mel,

Do you have any Ducati Corse Jackets in Anthracite size 48/50(EUR)? and perhaps a DP Carbon rear hugger for a 620Sie? If so how much please?

Cheers,
Darry.

scrapps
04-12-2005, 07:45 AM
Hi got any carbon cans low lev, also on look out for bally pan (red) :D :D

Melnie Mouse
06-12-2005, 09:11 AM
Hi Mel,

Do you have any Ducati Corse Jackets in Anthracite size 48/50(EUR)? and perhaps a DP Carbon rear hugger for a 620Sie? If so how much please?

Cheers,
Darry.

Sent you pm Darry, but just to let everyone know, the huggers are only 57.23!

Ducati Pure jackets, 375.00 now only £99.99 for grey ones all size small, others £130.00

Melnie Mouse
06-12-2005, 09:11 AM
Hi got any carbon cans low lev, also on look out for bally pan (red) :D :D

Loads of cans, not sure about belly pan in red though, call Richard on 01243 782544 and he can even post to you...

Melnie Mouse
06-12-2005, 01:21 PM
flippin heck ducati fleece's from 98 quid and 79 going for 39.95!

S4 MAD
06-12-2005, 03:17 PM
any sumoy race rep lids going ie hodgson lids. :burnout:

Melnie Mouse
06-12-2005, 03:38 PM
one hodgeson in medium sized. loads of other suomy ducati lids

Julie
06-12-2005, 03:39 PM
Mel do you have a red suomy or Ducati helmet? How much?

Mand
06-12-2005, 03:58 PM

Ooooo now that sounds good! Yes Mel, do you have a red suomy Ducati helmet size M in red - I know a lady that has a red 916 to go with that!!!!!

Melnie Mouse
06-12-2005, 04:20 PM

In what size Julie?

I'll go and See Mand...

Melnie Mouse
06-12-2005, 04:27 PM
Just been to have a look, we have plain Ducati red Vemar helmet, all ducati red with black ducati across the 'forehead' we have one medium in red and one small in red... going for £100.00 normally £211. apparently

JMo
06-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Mand - I can pick up that red one in size M for you if you like tomorrow? (and bring it with me at the weekend)

So Mel, are you still planning on opening late tomorrow evening?

And might you have any Ducati Old Times jackets - the cream one ideally?

See you tomorrow...

xxx

Julie
06-12-2005, 05:40 PM
In what size Julie?

I'll go and See Mand...Mel I was asking for mand not for me - She's seen this thread now thank you x
Thats a good idea as well Jen about collecting it if Mand wants one.

Mand
06-12-2005, 06:16 PM
Just been to have a look, we have plain Ducati red Vemar helmet, all ducati red with black ducati across the 'forehead' we have one medium in red and one small in red... going for £100.00 normally £211. apparently

Not sure about buying a Vemar, my yellow helmet is a Suomy with Ducati on the forehead (and I have an odd shaped head) so I was really looking for a Suomy but in red. I would really need to try one on - but I'm too far away. :(

Fosse Foxfight
06-12-2005, 10:35 PM
This is sooooooooo kewl......you girls are gonna empty Mel out arent you?

shall I run now? :D

ta ra

Fosse Foxfight
06-12-2005, 10:36 PM
Not sure about buying a Vemar, my yellow helmet is a Suomy with Ducati on the forehead (and I have an odd shaped head) so I was really looking for a Suomy but in red. I would really need to try one on - but I'm too far away. :(
Mand.........odd shaped heads are exclusive :cool:

ta ra

JMo
06-12-2005, 10:41 PM
Mando - that Vemar/Ducati is visually very very similar to your Suomy/Ducati one you got last year - infact some helmet nerdo might be able to say if they are the same shell or not (like some Bieffe and Momo for example)... I saw the Vemar ones at DLS earlier this year, and was very taken with them - but I know what you mean - unless it is exactly the same shape, it is a bit of risk buying on spec.

xxx

ps. If Mel was prepared to let me take it on SOR (or just a loan over the weekend) for you to try, I could do that?

Mand
07-12-2005, 06:17 AM
Mand.........odd shaped heads are exclusive :cool:

ta ra

Absolutely, it's 'that' that makes me different from the rest. ;)

Mand
07-12-2005, 06:18 AM
Mando - that Vemar/Ducati is visually very very similar to your Suomy/Ducati one you got last year - infact some helmet nerdo might be able to say if they are the same shell or not (like some Bieffe and Momo for example)... I saw the Vemar ones at DLS earlier this year, and was very taken with them - but I know what you mean - unless it is exactly the same shape, it is a bit of risk buying on spec.

xxx

ps. If Mel was prepared to let me take it on SOR (or just a loan over the weekend) for you to try, I could do that?

Now that sounds like a plan! I don't want to be cheeky though.... :D

Melnie Mouse
07-12-2005, 07:44 AM
yeah i hope you do empty me out, it's taken a lot of energy just answering phone calls and keep running downstairs to check what we have.

The vemar helmets are quite a good fit, they come the size they should be, i guess you can sell on ebay if it doesn't fit. we do have lots of suomy ducati ones, but if you wanted plain red, they're in vemar... maybe you can see the lovely grey/blk/red graphic one, £130. :)

Melnie Mouse
07-12-2005, 07:57 AM

xxx

Sorry guys, anything else wouldn't be a problem, but a helmet is a safety item, so cannot allow it to leave shop and come back, that's the rule with any helmet I'm afraid, so i've been asking people who are buying for xmas presents to bring child in and i can measure and fit, or it's a bit of expense to waste otherwise...

CK & AK
07-12-2005, 08:10 AM
Mel, AK & Paul will be popping in tonight, but prob not till well after 7.30 (cos of traffic) - dont let AK buy ANYTHING - they are purely shopping for Paul!

C :)

Melnie Mouse
07-12-2005, 09:21 AM
Ok, but there will be more people than me downstairs selling stuff!

JMo
07-12-2005, 09:33 AM
Sorry guys, anything else wouldn't be a problem, but a helmet is a safety item, so cannot allow it to leave shop and come back, that's the rule with any helmet I'm afraid

That's a fair point...

xxx

Melnie Mouse
07-12-2005, 09:37 AM
Be nice to see ya later anyway...

Pedro just popped in, here for a sneaky preview.. - he says hi!

Mand
07-12-2005, 10:03 AM
Sorry guys, anything else wouldn't be a problem, but a helmet is a safety item, so cannot allow it to leave shop and come back, that's the rule with any helmet I'm afraid, so i've been asking people who are buying for xmas presents to bring child in and i can measure and fit, or it's a bit of expense to waste otherwise...

Ahh well.......thanks for your help anyway Mel. :) I may give you a call later about something else.

marchesini
07-12-2005, 11:35 AM
we do have lots of suomy ducati ones, but if you wanted plain red, they're in vemar... maybe you can see the lovely grey/blk/red graphic one, £130. :)

I can't make it this evening so could I order this by mail order. I want the red one with the italian stripe down the centre. I think it's got a checked pattern on the back? My normal size id ML in AGV but having checked some helmet sizing charts, I think I'd be better off with a L in the Ducati version - I assume it's made by Suomy. Could you let me know what the postage costs will be and I'll phone through my payment details.

Thanks

simon

LesPaul
07-12-2005, 12:26 PM
Do you have any of these Ducati Corse Back Pack 9887010
http://www.ducati-spares.com/acatalog/988701020s.gif

My lad wants one for xmas, he's only 6 but already got good taste :D

Darren

Melnie Mouse
07-12-2005, 01:09 PM
Do you have any of these Ducati Corse Back Pack 9887010
http://www.ducati-spares.com/acatalog/988701020s.gif

My lad wants one for xmas, he's only 6 but already got good taste :D

Darren

No haven't any of those, I believe there 06 models, and if they are and are about £10 or so, they're not actually as nice in real life. Pictures look great, but like some of their new stuff which will be more affordable only a handful of new stuff looks good quality. Their other bags are great and affordable though, we have some coming soon.

LesPaul
07-12-2005, 01:14 PM
It's £39.99 from Granprixlegends so not the cheep ones (£44 on the Ducati Leeds site) Thanx for looking though :D

Darren

Pedro
07-12-2005, 01:28 PM
Thanks Mel!!

Ped

Melnie Mouse
07-12-2005, 02:28 PM
Thanks Mel!!

Ped

No worries, but you'd better explain what you're thanking me for!! ha ha :)

Thanks for the cookies too, very sweet of you...

Melnie Mouse
07-12-2005, 02:29 PM
It's £39.99 from Granprixlegends so not the cheep ones (£44 on the Ducati Leeds site) Thanx for looking though :D

Darren

Oh shame, but we have some ' trolly ' bags.. Mmmm thought only older people dragged them round, can't see them with a ducati one can you????

Pedro
07-12-2005, 02:37 PM
No worries, but you'd better explain what you're thanking me for!! ha ha :)

Ooooh no, that would be telling!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Melnie Mouse
07-12-2005, 02:46 PM
oi, people will be talking!

Right to put you guys straight, he bought a very lovely jacket, for just over half price! and i made him coffee to go with our cookies he brought in yum yum!

Anyway, glad it looks nice with your pants and it will look most lovely when you get your bike back on the road!!! Roll on summer eh?

marchesini
07-12-2005, 02:49 PM
Hi Mel,

me again. Am I able to place an order over the phone for the Ducati helmets (red, black, white versions with chequered pattern)? In Large please?

Let me know and I'll phone through my details.

Thanks

simon

Melnie Mouse
07-12-2005, 04:57 PM
Yeah sorry, can you phone on friday... and speak to Richard. the sizes are a little small so is best to try on first... - you're not the guy who just rung are you???? :)

JMo
07-12-2005, 11:09 PM
Big thank you to Mel and Richard and Co for staying open so late tonight - and you were right - there is masses of stock!

Lots of leather jackets for around £100, and helmets from just £50! - those Vemars are very nice Mand, but more like my Bieffe (that's probably why I liked them when I saw them in DLS) rather than your Suomi - they had a multi coloured red/yellow/silver Suoni version like yours in M, but only L and XL in plain red... hey ho...

Worth looking in if anyone is in the market for some winter gear too - some very nice (tastful, understated) black cordura gear with subtile Ducati branding...

And they hadn't even started unpacking the spares and accessories boxes!

xxx

Melnie Mouse
10-12-2005, 02:12 PM
Still tons of stuff left......

CK & AK
10-12-2005, 03:47 PM
Just let us know when you eventually get round to unpacking all the mechanical items Mel :)

Richard did ask Alan to fax a list, but you know it doesnt quite work like that... (and we dont have any 'list' )

....magpies see something they might 'want', in amongst the stuff on display :lol:

Will wait for you to send PM Mel

C

Melnie Mouse
14-12-2005, 07:51 AM
He's unpacking some now, it may be too early, but it might be worth a call. We;re finding more and more stuff we didn't know we had.. taking ages to put it all in stock.

There's some nice termi's for an s2r!!! going cheaper if anyone wants any...

fordey
14-12-2005, 09:05 AM
how much for the s2r termi's??????? Have you got any ducati retro jackets?????????

Melnie Mouse
14-12-2005, 09:39 AM
yes i have retro jackets, 50, 52, 54 no 56 or 58 left... and some other types aswell from £99.99 to £275. and LOADS of fabric jackets..

LOADS of fleeces..

the termi's are about 850 instead of 1100 i believe, call Richard on 01243 782544 for more details