PDA

View Full Version : What with all the horrible weather.....

SAMMYE
15-11-2005, 11:37 AM
.. just wondered if anybody had any great holidays planned for next year??

Me, I've got skiing in Borovets lined up for March..... £4 a lap dance can't go wrong.

p.s. feel free to attach links to destination pics etc etc

lift that cold doom and gloom

MrsJel
15-11-2005, 11:40 AM
Looks like the only one for us at the moment is Assen for the MotoGP.

CK & AK
15-11-2005, 11:53 AM
Assen in early May, for a round of the DD racing :cool:

7 or 8 other DD race meetings in the UK too :burnout:

A 'run the lakes' weekend - with the bikes of course :lol:

if we have the money - or the time, also WDW too :eek:

otherwise, I think thats us sorted for the year

Emily
15-11-2005, 12:00 PM
'nik_codling' and I are getting married in Italy in April, here.......

www.sangimignano.net

The we plan to have a holiday/honeymoon later in the year on the bikes, somewhere round about the French/Swiss/Italian borders. Although saying that, some lucky bugger has managed to persuade me into letting him ride to Italy with my cousin. Some sort of mutterings about 'last rites of passage' etc. While I think it's just a great excuse to have a 2000 mile stag do! Mind you, I'm only jealous!!

Also very tempted to do this..........

www.centopassi.com

Looks absolutely fantastic, anyone else up for it?

Emily

Pugi
15-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Going to Sweden for X-mas and the new year and then to Houston TX in March for a friends wedding.

Gilps
15-11-2005, 12:28 PM

Me, I've got skiing in Borovets lined up for March..... £4 a lap dance can't go wrong.

Off skiing in Vail over new year. Skied in Borovets 7 years ago. There was no lap dancing then. I'm pleased to see things have moved on.

mark cross
15-11-2005, 12:32 PM

p.s. feel free to attach links to destination pics etc etc

lift that cold doom and gloom
hopefully maldives for 25th wedding aniversary present

nik_the_brief
15-11-2005, 08:15 PM
Florida for 3 weeks at easter (if it's not been submerged, destroyed or blown away by hurricanes etc before then).

Did the Disney thing last time we were over so planning to do the Keys, Everglades and down south this time.

It's my 40th next year too, hoping the missus will whisk me off for a filthy weekend somewhere...

Didge
16-11-2005, 08:25 AM
Going to something called the 'Monster Weekend', and meeting up with a bunch of neer-do-wells, rif-raff, low-lifes, crusty bikers, bald blokes, fatblokes, lezzers, cripples, farters, clever bastards, not-so-clever bastards and the odd 'normal' person.
Oh,........... and the sun WILL shine.

gary tompkins
16-11-2005, 08:33 AM
Going to something called the 'Monster Weekend', and meeting up with a bunch of neer-do-wells, rif-raff, low-lifes, crusty bikers, bald blokes, fatblokes, lezzers, cripples, farters, clever bastards, not-so-clever bastards and the odd 'normal' person.
Oh,........... and the sun WILL shine.

Well done Didge - I think you've just summed up the UKMOC weekend very nicely :lol:

I can't wait :D