PDA

View Full Version : norfolk service

willow
14-11-2005, 08:29 PM
took a run over to carl harrisons place in harleston a week or so back, coz i'd read good stuff about him on other threads. well if you need someone whos really into his italian bikes :cool: with a passion and really friendly to boot go see this man. he's got time for you and knows his stuff , reasonable too :)

Nonnie
15-11-2005, 06:54 AM
Hi Willow

I will be using Carl once my bike is out of warranty and I don't have to take him to a dealer for his bits and bobs. I've heard nothing but good things about him. PD uses him too.

I am moving to Norwich next week so catch up with you soon !

A Yerbury
15-11-2005, 08:20 AM
Norfolk? ah.. very flet.

Nonnie
15-11-2005, 08:49 AM
Flet yes and pooey too.

Hurrah!

Those imaginary animals will be delivered in the New Year.

Gilps
15-11-2005, 12:37 PM
This is Norfolking good to me. I live in Wiltshire :lol:

sorry - had to be done

willow
15-11-2005, 06:17 PM
be good to see you nonnie one more norfik convert,what was your crime??? ..
it may be flat but at least you can see through the bend to the morons in tin boxes.

A Yerbury
15-11-2005, 07:38 PM
Taj Mahal?..like a biscuit tin (a tin box)

Nonnie
16-11-2005, 06:56 AM
be good to see you nonnie one more norfik convert,what was your crime??? ..
it may be flat but at least you can see through the bend to the morons in tin boxes.
I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything!

Work reasons Willow. Looking forward to the countryside though as I'll be south of the city out in the sticks which suits me fine. There isn't even a village shop where I'm going. But there is an Antique Chair Shop because yikes I'm always running out of those.

willow
17-11-2005, 03:58 PM
Thats a shame i've been looking for a antique table shop , oh well the hunt goes on,so close yet so far!!!!! Let me know when you're out for blast.

Nonnie
17-11-2005, 04:40 PM
I'm moving 25th! I will probably be a little busy that weekend! Need to move the bikes up that way this weekend (I just can't work out how to move 2 cars, 2 bikes, 2 cats and 3 kids without doing it over 2 separate weekends!) so by the following one (3rd/4th Dec) provided I have not had a nervous breakdown then I shall be taking a "find out where I live" trip out.

Benson???!!! You wanna be an honourary Norfolker for the weekend?

Willow, are you really looking for an antique table shop??? I suppose you could ask at the chair shop if they have another branch.......

See you soon!

Paranoid Dave
17-11-2005, 06:09 PM
nonnie, you think benson will read a thread on servicing in norfolk?

Nonnie
17-11-2005, 06:41 PM
yes I do. I bet she doesn't read your ultimate engine one though...

Yah boo sucks to you grumpy

A Yerbury
17-11-2005, 06:44 PM
she has a point dibbley, "ultimate engine" does sound a wee bit Clarkson video.

Nonnie
17-11-2005, 06:58 PM
Thank you Alexander Louis. Have another glass of the red stuff.

A Yerbury
17-11-2005, 07:14 PM
Thank you Alexander Louis. Have another glass of the red stuff.

I am and by little baby jesus is it perfect.......it's full..it's creamy...it's oh so very dreamy.... I have 2 pheasant in the oven!life is good, a BJ and a young gels tired feet to rub would be a bonus, but one must not get tooooooo Mr greedy.

Alex.x

ps.oooh it is good! from one boozer with taste to another. cheers!
pps.Ignore Wibbley, pot noodle and the occasional bailys shot do not a well rounded human bean make.

benson
17-11-2005, 08:00 PM
Oh yes by george I'm reading it as I type PD..

Ultimate engine?

Nope- Norfolk for me every time...

Paranoid Dave
17-11-2005, 08:06 PM
and i just know you were told where to look :mad: go on, have a look at the clarkson, i mean engine thread. pretty please.

and who you calling grumpy?

benson
17-11-2005, 08:55 PM
OK....well - what can I say? Ignore my old mate Clarkson??? Never in a mililon years - after all we've done too much TV together!!! :p

Nonnie
18-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Har har PD!

I win

You lose

However Eileen is at your disposal tomorrow! Please?!