PDA

View Full Version : M600 Stage 2 Dynojet Kit (7204)

Lowsider
13-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Can anyone help....... I am after the above kit but don't wish to pay through the nose for it. Doe's anyone know where I can get one at a good price. I have a K&N Filter and High level Termi's so all I need is the kit and the time and patience to fit it. What a winter project..

Thanks for any Help... :D

Nick :bunny:

A Yerbury
13-11-2005, 04:18 PM
Can anyone help....... I am after the above kit but don't wish to pay through the nose for it. Doe's anyone know where I can get one at a good price. I have a K&N Filter and High level Termi's so all I need is the kit and the time and patience to fit it. What a winter project..

Thanks for any Help... :D

Nick :bunny:

in a word no, they do pop up on ebay occasionally. Most retailers and catalogues sell them at more or less the same price? It is pricey for what it is though but it is not pricey for what it does.

Lowsider
13-11-2005, 08:38 PM
Cheers anyway Yerbs I was just hoping!!! :rolleyes:

Chappers
14-11-2005, 08:56 AM
I got mine from Dave Woods for £85 + filter £40 :)

tommo
14-11-2005, 03:39 PM
busters give 10% off if u buy both together, or 85+ postage.

Emily
16-11-2005, 07:39 AM
.....and Moto Rapido will give you 10% discount off the kit itself just for being a UKMOC member, which made mine about £76. Barry-argain!

Still blinking expensive for a plastic box with a few pieces of metal in it, but the difference is more than slightly noticeable shall we say?!

Emily

Pedro
16-11-2005, 12:15 PM
but the difference is more than slightly noticeable shall we say?!

Emily

Sure that wasn't the expert fitting?

:lol:

Tigerlily
21-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Hi Nick,

I got my kit fitted by Ducati John. It'd be worth giving him a ring to see how much he'd charge to do it and if he'd supply just the kit on it's own.

Monkey Boy
10-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Hi Nick,

I got my kit fitted by Ducati John. It'd be worth giving him a ring to see how much he'd charge to do it and if he'd supply just the kit on it's own.

Hi Tigerlily,

New on here and notice you are from Manchester - not too far from me. Can you recommend any people in the Cheshire/North West area that can do servicing for a Monster 600 for less than what the dealerships charge? I will supply the parts. Just not very mechanically-minded, me :mand:

Tigerlily
11-02-2006, 10:41 AM
Hi Monkeyboy and welcome to the club!

If you don't mind travelling to Leeds then Ducati John is excellent, he knows Dukes inside out and is very resonabley priced too.A 12k mile service (belts and everything!) on mine cost me £250 last year and included all the parts etc - he uses genuine Ducati parts too. A bit closer to home is Italsport in Bury - I think that Little Monster and steviej takes their bikes there so it would be worth sending them a pm to get their opinions.

You could also ask MikeG and Cat n Fiddler (both near you) where they take their bikes, they might know somewhere in Cheshire.

I hope this helps and hope to see you round sometime :mand:

:tiger:

Monkey Boy
11-02-2006, 11:27 AM
Tigerlily,

Thanks for your info - much appreciated.

Have a few mates in Leeds so can kill two birds with one stone.

Picking my 1997 M600 up at the end of the month - bought it off a lady in Monmouth. Only done 8k and has high level pipes. Looking forward to Duke ownership.

Cheers.

Tigerlily
11-02-2006, 11:45 AM
Your welcome.....

....and I'm sure you won't be disappointed :bunny:

dazzi-b
11-02-2006, 11:58 AM
Tigerlily,

Thanks for your info - much appreciated.

Have a few mates in Leeds so can kill two birds with one stone.

Picking my 1997 M600 up at the end of the month - bought it off a lady in Monmouth. Only done 8k and has high level pipes. Looking forward to Duke ownership.

Cheers.

Iv'e just been on the phone chatting to Ducati John and he's a sound bloke. He'll be servicing and jetting my bike in the next couple of weeks:)