PDA

View Full Version : Bronze/Gold Monster On Durham Road

dlloyduk
10-11-2005, 08:21 PM
Who was the Bronze/Gold Coloured Monster on Durham Road, Gateshead at about 1.00pm Today? Anyone know?

Scotty
11-11-2005, 11:56 AM
nope never seen one like that round here ~:?

DesmoDog
11-11-2005, 11:57 AM
No-one I know. Sounds like a custom. I've seen a couple of owners up here that are not members. There's even someone who likes to blat around my home town in summer but we always pass each other. Eventually I'll catch them going the same way.

dlloyduk
11-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Seems there are many around this area that are not on here.
The one I saw was really smart-Sounds crap "Bronze" but it was a real looker!

DesmoDog
12-11-2005, 02:09 PM
M&S go through phases of doing custom paint jobs, usually on darks. Sounds interesting though. I keep toying with the idea of a respray, I think the bike is now beyond what anyone looking for a monster would think about buying so I may as well personalise it.

We really should do more about getting some more members up here. You, Scotty, Celt (but he rides a triumph) and myself kind of makes a small regional membership. FB was going to post up some UK Monster owner club fliers for spreading the good word. Not really sure what happened to them.

Scotty
12-11-2005, 03:53 PM
there is a darker more mysterious forum for the north east you know if you desperate to get out and about http://www.hartside.com only meet a few of em, they seem alreet

defect, defect now :!

dlloyduk
12-11-2005, 05:43 PM
No way am I defecting, Hartside is Bloody Cold and Windy at this time of Year!
Its a Short Blast to South Shields or the Hill. Only to annoy the neighbours you understand!

Scotty
12-11-2005, 05:46 PM
true but it s still ace , cat and fiddel run ? pah rubbish hartside is the hill of the moment for me :burnout:

dlloyduk
12-11-2005, 06:12 PM
Yeah I know nice run was up there a couple of weeks ago its just all those corners... you know we dont get on!

Maybe some fliers would be a good idea where do we get them from?
We could then Volenteer the first new person to be our area rep! ;)

Scotty
12-11-2005, 07:56 PM
i like your thinking il post a card on their notice board next time im there