PDA

View Full Version : for our welsh friends.

stef
09-11-2005, 03:57 PM
http://www.qarxis.com/Fainting_Goats

dean
09-11-2005, 04:28 PM
we have sex with sheep, we are known for fornicating with sheep!, not goats!, what do you think, we are all sick down here?!

only in some of the more rural parts of wales, virtually inaccessible by car or ass, are there known to be cases of goat love, and even then i am told it's completely platonic before marriage, although i like the fainting bit, i can see possibilities there.

there, i hope i've cleared that one up.

CraigMac
09-11-2005, 04:34 PM
Dean, I understand your concern.

This really gets my goat!!

The welsh are always the "scapegoat" for this type of humour.

Stef, Im led to beleive that your fellow countrymen, burn sheep in lorries at channel ports...as a sport!!

Dont be to upset Dean...

Horrified of Cheshire, which is a bit near Wales...

stef
09-11-2005, 04:42 PM
not only at ferry ports, we have different leagues (that's the ferry cup). The championship season is now over, but there are still a couple of cup bouts going on. in the meantime, we practice mainly on cars.

A Yerbury
09-11-2005, 05:41 PM
A muslim/hallal/goat anecdote (true story)

Having lived in the great cultural melting pot that is London for many years I would often purchase meat products from hallal (sp?) butchers, cheaper than the space age supermarket fare and far more...gory? anyway in one such establishment they had a poster on the wall extolling the virtues of good british meat. Landscape shot (wales probably) with the caption "Enjoy the taste of Great British Lamb, Beef, chicken and P..Goat" they had cunningly placed a post it note over the pork! the scamps! it made me smile a bit.

feel free to contribute with mirth regarding someone placing a post it note over their "pork"

Alex.
ps.cunningly? that sounds a bit fruity IMO.

bigredduke
09-11-2005, 07:15 PM
Just as Hull was trying to portray itself as a modern tourist attraction, this happens.........
http://www.overyourhead.co.uk/2002/03/man-had-sex-with-nanny-goat.html

at least the goat was female.

Yorkie
10-11-2005, 08:51 AM
Male or Female it was still Buggered! I always knew the people of Hull were not right!

Yorkie.