PDA

View Full Version : Lucy Pinder in the jungle ??

NattyBoy
08-11-2005, 02:23 PM
I think Fiona Phillips on GMTV may well have mad my day today..is that true..Lucy Pinders going in the jungle for 'im a celebrity' ??

If thats right..im looking forward to some intelligent conversation from her... :rolleyes: :D :D :bunny:

Nat

SAMMYE
08-11-2005, 02:47 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

If she is I may have to get a TV licence again!!!

Paranoid Dave
08-11-2005, 03:36 PM
great, one more reason not to watch it. Just how desperate are these producers? Come to think of it how desperate are the viewers???

stuartg
08-11-2005, 03:43 PM
great, one more reason not to watch it. Just how desperate are these producers? Come to think of it how desperate are the viewers???

I'll be watchin :confused:

Paranoid Dave
08-11-2005, 03:53 PM
thought so. I guess sLucy wants to get a bit more fame so she can make it into the mags and show off her body in lads publications, do promo work etc. Such a step forward to what she does now. Maybe in the future tho we'll all know the real her just like katie prick and love her all the more for it.
Personally it'll mean there's more pictures of her in papers i can stick on the wall and use as dartboards along with every soap actor, peter andre, all boy bands, **** and dom, all footballers and some members of this forum.

Would it helped if i smiled at this point :D

stuartg
08-11-2005, 04:02 PM
thought so. I guess sLucy wants to get a bit more fame so she can make it into the mags and show off her body in lads publications, do promo work etc. Such a step forward to what she does now. Maybe in the future tho we'll all know the real her just like katie prick and love her all the more for it.
Personally it'll mean there's more pictures of her in papers i can stick on the wall and use as dartboards along with every soap actor, peter andre, all boy bands, **** and dom, all footballers and some members of this forum.

Would it helped if i smiled at this point :D

You are so entertaining. Whatever happens dont ever stop posting. :lol:
Any particular forum members. I only ask because I could e mail you a pic if you'd like
Anyway cant stop, gotta get in my GTi and listen to my Westlife cd and go home so I can catch neighbours on tv.

Scotty
08-11-2005, 04:03 PM
are you that bad with the darts ? you couldnt possibly miss with all them

Paranoid Dave
08-11-2005, 04:05 PM
i think Lucy would be easy to hit. Anyway I watch neighbours, i was reffering to british soaps as they are the worst. Why when i buy my TV guide every week are there the same 4 people on the front every time, peggy, alfie, cat or grant.

A Yerbury
08-11-2005, 04:19 PM
This evenings guests on the Late Review...Tom Paulin, Germaine Greer, Mark Lawson and Paranoid Dave. You should try the Archers instead? an every day tale of country folk..drug abuse, incest, rape, infidelity, anorexia, suicide and Joe Grundys prize winning carrots. I am an avid if ironic fan.

SAMMYE
08-11-2005, 04:22 PM
PD do you w*nk?

Pugi
08-11-2005, 04:22 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

If she is I may have to get a TV licence again!!!

Damn it...you should have said this wasn't quite office safe. Now I really had to explain myself!
I reckon I could have read the pic name, but no real man does that, right?

SAMMYE
08-11-2005, 04:27 PM
I think Fiona Phillips on GMTV may well have mad my day today..is that true..Lucy Pinders going in the jungle for 'im a celebrity' ??

If thats right..im looking forward to some intelligent conversation from her... :rolleyes: :D :D :bunny:

Nat

p.s. Fiona Phillips has been hiding something from us as well Nattyboy

Paranoid Dave
08-11-2005, 04:30 PM
;)