PDA

View Full Version : Commuter joy

Runningman
04-11-2005, 11:30 AM
Just want to say what a great ride in this morning; 33miles of bliss!

Sun is shining, bike is running sweet as, (thanks Ray at Rosso Corse) bit of Californication on the ipod as i entered Regents park, broke my pb (personel best) for time taken. Deep joy!

Somethings bound to go wrong soon.

r

slob
04-11-2005, 10:18 PM
...just go with the flow Martin... I'm glad you're still with us!

Scotty
04-11-2005, 10:37 PM
personal best eh ,ooooh if they catch ya , they wont be happy

A Yerbury
04-11-2005, 11:22 PM
sorry I thought this was "my computer joy" and you were going to get technical with 64 bit cpus vs the athlon, my personal best for regents park is 1.5 bottles of gin and a kebab.

will be slurping overpriced coffe in soho early afternoon, drop by for some computing fun.

Alex.

spacemonkey
05-11-2005, 10:11 AM
Well, the 64 bit cpu is an Athlon, but who cares when you're supping your freetrade, de caff triple latte or what ever ****e they serve up down there now..

spacemonkey
05-11-2005, 05:37 PM
Oh, yes I saw the fair Mr Yerbury riding into town this morning at 12.15 going along the A40 past the Hoover building, whilst I was speeding out of town. One out, one in-new London door policy...

A Yerbury
06-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Well, the 64 bit cpu is an Athlon, but who cares when you're supping your freetrade, de caff triple latte or what ever ****e they serve up down there now..

not me. I only drink the real stuff made by real Italian mamas, still a few of these places left. I trust you had a good days shooting?

spacemonkey
06-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Nah, got soaked and got my lowest score that I can ever remember. Bollards...

Gilps
07-11-2005, 06:53 AM
Nah, got soaked and got my lowest score that I can ever remember. Bollards...
I was shooting too yesterday and I got totally soaked too. I didn't see you though.
I shot quite well considering the weather.

Runningman
07-11-2005, 01:39 PM
Athlon Schaflon; this is nothing more than thread hijacking of the first order.

Btw: Am I too late for the coffee?

Runningman
07-11-2005, 01:43 PM
One more thing while I'm online...what's happened to my avatar. Alex, I get the feeling you know how it works; give us the lowdown.

A Yerbury
07-11-2005, 02:10 PM
Athlon Schaflon? why do they give these modern gadgets such odd names? looks like a motherboard upgrade then, cheers dude. The whole avatar thing is rather technical, please bear with me....try "uploading a new one"

The Coffee was fine if a little damp, also bumped into the lovely craig at the ace.

thanks again!
Alex.

ps.I hear the ipod is not as good as the creative?

spacemonkey
07-11-2005, 08:17 PM
I was shooting too yesterday and I got totally soaked too. I didn't see you though.
I shot quite well considering the weather.

No, but I might have been shooting at you, and hence needed to be unseen...

We might have t talk again on this matter as I'm moving to your 'hood in a few weeks and need to find a new blasting ground.

A Yerbury
07-11-2005, 09:51 PM
Yes it was me. I hope you liked the Deco backdrop. meant to reply to your txt. but I forgot. something to do with being a bit cold. currently speaking. In short sentances.

Alex.x

Runningman
08-11-2005, 04:44 PM
Hi Alex
Thanks for the technical advice. I Did try the old "upload new one" tactic; no luck. It's probably me.

I may try the gayometer later to see if that works.

Martin

A Yerbury
08-11-2005, 05:53 PM
Hi Alex
Thanks for the technical advice. I Did try the old "upload new one" tactic; no luck. It's probably me.

I may try the gayometer later to see if that works.

Martin

It does work but it only tells you what you already know. It's a great laff though.

Al.