PDA

View Full Version : M900 For sale-loadz of extras!!!!!

Davie
03-11-2005, 07:37 PM
After careful thought i have decided to sell my 900 `99 registered monster, which has 22000 miles and been meticulously maintained- oil and belts every 4000miles. It comes fitted with bates twin front lamps, cyclecat top yoke, custom bottom yoke with steering damper bracket and ohlins damper, billet headlamp brackets, 916 under yoke clip-ons, carbon belt covers- side panels- sprocket cover- heel guard, open clutch with anodised plate (clutch replaced 2000 miles ago with alloy plates), billet frame protectors, DP rearsets, SIL 2-1 exhaust with titanium can, ohlins rear shock, front forks re-valved by Harris performance with ohlins internals, billet suspension hoop, lightweight rear disc, gold painted wheels with polished rims, DP LED tacho, Taylor HT leads, braided lines and stainless bolts all over. The bike is in v-good condition and is a real head-turner, this is a very reluctant sale so no silly offers!! Anyone who wants pics PM me n i will send them through (cant re-size them due PC dyslexia!!!) Forgot to mention its in red (the fastest colour!) Also running stage 3 dyno-jet with pod filters.

Thanks Davie.

SazzaG
03-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Noooo Davie!

Long time no see, and now it looks like it going to be even longer!

'Tis a lovely bike. Hope it goes to a nice owner.

Saz

A Yerbury
03-11-2005, 07:43 PM
selling? thats a shame. If you need any images resized you could email them to me.

good luck.

madhatter
03-11-2005, 07:51 PM
...... If you need any images resized you could email them to me......

I can vouch that the beatnik bearded gentleman is indeed a real whizz with image alteration, although he seems to have some sort of mental block with small Monza bellypans.. ;) ....

Yet another Monster for sale on this forum, :eek: what is it about this time of year that seems to inspire everyone to try and sell their bike? Surely the best time is when the Spring sunshine is dancing on the tulips and daffs?

Davie
03-11-2005, 07:56 PM
Unfortunately change of circumstance requires me to buy 1 of them tin box things wit 4 wheels, not nuff room in the garage!!! I feel a mitsuibishi evo moment- shud lessen the pain of losing the monster! Tried e-mailin AY, but it would seem you dont wanna recieve e-mails!!

Cheers Davie.

A Yerbury
03-11-2005, 08:06 PM
bike pictures here!

DesmoDog
04-11-2005, 12:01 PM
Tis lovely, did I miss the price?

Davie
06-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Looking for £3000 of your very fine english pounds, considering the money invested and time invested and current condition its a bargain!!!! could even be persuaded to carry out a full service for the new owner.

Davie..