PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Flavoured Monster

BOHEMION
31-10-2005, 10:44 AM
Hey all,

Ive been on here for a little while and I havn't shown you my bike!!! SORRRRY! :o SO here it is. these shots were taken on the weekend in the Mountain rangers near my house (on Mt Mee, Sunshine Coast in Queensland, about 40 mins North of Brisbane ) I threw the Yellow tank and gear back on a few weeks ago and ive ust got he pan and the pipes done. Hope you enjoy
Oh and I am a Street fighters lover from way back! Up the Naked Bikes! The other bike is a fellow streetfighter's Suzuki GSXR1100 1989 model.

SOrry for that faded looking one, that shot was taken in the Valley and alot of dust was blowing through there.

Oh and just for information I spend alot of my online time at www.streetfighters.com.au You are all welcome to pop in and say G'day!

Cheers!

CK & AK
31-10-2005, 10:52 AM
Nice pics! :cool:

am just sooo jealous of your wonderful weather, as I type looking out of my office window at grey skies & rain.... :mad:

C :burnout:

BOHEMION
31-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Hey Thanks!

Those piccis were taken a day after a 7 day Storm Lash, thats why the hills are so green. A few more storms before Christmas then were back to brown and dry. Again just for information. That lookout is over looking Caloundra and the glass house Mountains and if it wasnt so Hazey you would be able to see the pacific Ocean and Morteon Island where Tangalooma resort is. I live just down that Mountain and to the South, Davo My mate with the Suzuki Lives North of Mt Mee and closer to the beach. Its an aweosme place to live. Come visit anytime I'm sure the boys and Myself will be more than happy to show ya around Brisbane and the Sunshine and Gold Coasts! Bring ya Bikes :D

Jim66a
31-10-2005, 11:59 AM
Can you get a M600 on the plane as hand luggage? :)

Black Ferret
31-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Come visit anytime I'm sure the boys and Myself will be more than happy to show ya around Brisbane and the Sunshine and Gold Coasts! Bring ya Bikes :D

I'm gonna be down under in January. Looking at hiring a bike to do the Great Ocean Road run.

BOHEMION
31-10-2005, 11:50 PM
Great piece of black top that Ocean road, Just watch out for logging trucks!

walkingpictures
01-11-2005, 12:02 AM
Fair dinkum mate,I have a good mate who lives in Queensland and an Aussie mate who used to work behind the bar in my pub in Cambridge,when he goes home I have a challenge to come and visit and drink you buggers under the table ;)

Kimbo :)

BOHEMION
01-11-2005, 04:11 AM
AHHAHAHAH I'd like to see that, not a massive drinker myself, sends me asleep. Always good to see an Aussie- Brit drink fest :)

Pugi
01-11-2005, 10:48 AM
AHHAHAHAH I'd like to see that, not a massive drinker myself, sends me asleep. Always good to see an Aussie- Brit drink fest :)

May the Irish come along? And what about the Scots? (BoozyBob is said to be rather capable)

BOHEMION
03-11-2005, 09:14 AM
Bring em all! haha