PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all you boy's n girl's

cheese
26-10-2005, 08:04 PM
Hi just thought I would introduce myself to you all as I live in Derby .I have a 620 Sie monster which is off the road at the moment as it needs some work on it. So if you guys go out to a pub or just to meet up let me know, as I would like to meet you all. Sorry but I will have to come in my car till my bike is fixed if that’s ok
cheese

Danny
26-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Hi cheese, i'm not in your area but wanted to welcome you and said hello.

Whats wrong with your bike?

cheese
26-10-2005, 08:39 PM
Hi Danny there is nothing wrong with my bike I just want to change the way it looks not had the time till now

Danny
26-10-2005, 08:40 PM
nice, what you got planned?

cheese
26-10-2005, 08:51 PM
New paint job for tank ect plus the coating on my engine is flaking would like under seat pipes so going to N.E.C. to have a look round get some idea’s .Got to do work in my kitchen as I’ve no garage so might take some time :(

Tigerlily
26-10-2005, 09:32 PM
Hi again cheese :) when are you off to the NEC?

Paranoid Dave
26-10-2005, 11:01 PM
what the hell is wrong with you people, (hello by the way cheese) its up to reply number 6 and no dodgy name dropping of cheeses to be seen.

Whats more i have several cheese in my head and i cant think of a way to get any of them into a conversation..

I'll shut up

The Kevlar Kid
26-10-2005, 11:26 PM
Gratings errrr I mean Greetings Cheese.

E dam I nearly missed this one

(is that the sort of thing you meant Dave?)

cheese
27-10-2005, 06:14 AM
Hi all I will brie (i mean be) at the NEC this Sunday 30th so if your there hope to see you .

Chris
27-10-2005, 08:34 AM
Cheddar say hello too since your in the Red Leicester area. If you think you Camembert our company it would be Grate to meet up. I'm Stilton possibly going to the NEC on Sunday too.

The Kevlar Kid
27-10-2005, 09:27 AM
Cheddar say hello too since your in the Red Leicester area. If you think you Camembert our company it would be Grate to meet up. I'm Stilton possibly going to the NEC on Sunday too.

We have a winner :D :lol: :D

Gilps
27-10-2005, 01:38 PM
I'm not so sure about that. This morning the phone rang. It was an old friend, Bishop Kennedy from Gloucester. He was enquiring about my dog, Jack, who I got from Monterey (you have to figure that one out yourself). The dogs been ill lately. He normally Berkeswell but has gone rather quiet. I told him to bark Gouda but I don't think he Curd me. Anyway, my friend asked "you don't feel I'le d'Yeu?". I replied very Caerphilly as I wanted to appear Sancerre. I told him I was fine. The Bishop said he thought that Jack was suffering neurological problems "You know what's wrong with Jack" he said, "Emental". My heart sank like a Brick.
Anyway, after I hung up I went to my newly refurbished toilet, and Waterloo it is. I converted Mycella and it looks very good. I had to find quite a bit of Kashta pay for it but well worth it. No expense spared. Not one of those done on a shoe String jobs. There's a matching sink and Paneer in the corner. Had a minor mishap on the way to the loo. I didn't get there in time. It's all sorted now, but my Pant ys Gawn in the bin.
Must dash now as I'm off out on my bike. Got to take to dust sheet off first though. It's been so windy lately I've have to put a big stone at one end, that is what is use the Roquefort. Just put a new tyre on the bike. Has anyone else used a Dunlop? Right, that's the end of my little tale, Leicesters anything else I can think of. Off on the bike now, obviously it's a Ducati Munster!

The end - Finn

Pugi
27-10-2005, 03:43 PM
The amount of time some people seem to have on their hands... :rolleyes:

Still entertaining to read though!

Welcome Cheese, you're in the right place here. Not sure how many standard bikes there are in the club, but it can't be many.

w108rna
27-10-2005, 06:02 PM
Poor old 'cheese' is probably scared now by all the cheese ramblings. Funny though. Welcome cheese.

Ta ta.

steviej
27-10-2005, 06:57 PM
Cracking Cheese Gromit................................... :rolleyes:

A Yerbury
27-10-2005, 07:10 PM
Is cheese a boys name or a girls name? I need this data for my data-base. thanks.
Alex.

ps.cool name by the way! mine is a bit boring so I may change it? I could rename myself biscuits! that would be good. What colour are you painting the bike BTW?

cheese
27-10-2005, 07:19 PM
It’s a boy’s name in this case (rather an old boy with a young heart) Monster will still be black tank ect but going to get some art work on the tank, not made my mind up as to what yet bit like a tattoo its got to be right or you stuck with it.

Jim66a
27-10-2005, 07:38 PM
Will you be slicing the calquelon tray off Cheese?

cheese
27-10-2005, 07:44 PM
Will you be slicing the calquelon tray off Cheese? :o

If it make me bike look cool (with me on it ) ill do it just need to know how

Little Monster
27-10-2005, 09:07 PM
are you old and smelly? apparently the best cheese is....

Mand
27-10-2005, 09:08 PM
are you old and smelly? apparently the best cheese is....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nonnie
27-10-2005, 09:15 PM
Hello Cheese

I like you.

I have some of you every day.

I get depressed if I don't.

Welcome.

cheese
27-10-2005, 09:21 PM
Don’t know quite how to take that ,as for old well im not that young and as for smelly I can be ,some people think im the best but a pay them to say that so I could be all three but not at the same time thanks for asking anyway. :o

A Yerbury
27-10-2005, 09:27 PM
Hello Cheese,
you're alright,
come beddy byes
I'll take a bite!
then fly with demons,
through the night...

True in fact, I like my slumber peppered with screams.

Alex.

cheese
27-10-2005, 09:31 PM
Hello Cheese,
you're alright,
come beddy byes
I'll take a bite!
then fly with demons,
through the night...

True in fact, I like my slumber peppered with screams.

Alex.

alex it would be my screams i think :eek: