PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit for tea, yes please

Paranoid Dave
13-10-2005, 04:37 PM
Live rabbit fed to zoo alligator...

Police in North Wales are investigating after three boys fed a live rabbit to an alligator at a zoo.

The white rabbit was taken from the children's farm in the Welsh Mountain Zoo, Colwyn Bay, and thrown into the alligator pool, where it was eaten.

One of the boys was held by police, although no-one has been charged.

The director of the zoo, Chris Jackson said staff had been distressed and shocked that anyone could behave in such a callous manner.

It's thought that the boys got into the zoo without paying, by climbing over a wall.

The zoo has two Mississippi alligators, Albert and Nancy, both more than 30 years old and the only breeding pair of the species in Europe.

this story was on newsround, if you dont believe me http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_4330000/newsid_4339300/4339356.stm
made me laugh. :lol: I know its cruel but i can picture the bunny kidnap :D

A Yerbury
13-10-2005, 05:57 PM
Newsround is one of the most incisive and "hard hitting" current affairs programs around.... they should bring back Craven though.

Nonnie
13-10-2005, 06:22 PM
huh, would you be laughing if it were your Chas Dave? Eh?

A Yerbury
13-10-2005, 06:43 PM
If an alligator ate chas and dave? what a splendid idea.

Paranoid Dave
13-10-2005, 08:02 PM
i didn't say i wanted to feed a fluffy bunny to an aligator, or that i wanted to see any of my bunny friends fed to an aligator, but when i heard it read out in all seriousness on the telly, it was so odd it made me laugh. 3 kids thinking 'hmmm, lets nick a bunny and run over to the aligator pitt', nobody noticed the boys with a rabbit either carrying it through the zoo or with an odd bulge under a shirt. Imagine being at the pitt and seeing the said bunny released into the wild shall we say... do you rescue it, like hell you do theres a chuffin' aligator loose in there. Do you look away hell no, this is reality only the bit you never get to see at the zoo. Its nature, i hate it when they feed slabs of meat to the tigers, like they hund steak in the wild. Why not feed goat - sorry better say antelope hadn't we, to the tiger as thats the circle of life. I bet visitor numbers would go up loads.

A Yerbury
13-10-2005, 08:15 PM
exactly, although the mpeg of the guy in the tiger pen was quite funny.