PDA

View Full Version : Italian Night

slob
12-10-2005, 02:10 PM
It's that Thursday again, anyone want to head up to the Ace if it's not raining too hard?

madhatter
12-10-2005, 04:36 PM
It's that Thursday again, anyone want to head up to the Ace if it's not raining too hard?

Mrs Madhatter (Rebel) will be "clucking" around the Grand-children on Thursday :rolleyes: , so as long as it's not raining, hailing, snowing or sleeting, I should be able to meet up with you for a coffee and a sticky bun :D .

gary tompkins
12-10-2005, 09:10 PM
Weather is supposed to dry up by the evening - but I won't be able to get to the ACE again this week as I'm working late.

I take it the monster is straight again after Donnington tumble Slob?

Chris
12-10-2005, 09:57 PM
I'm working down in London tomorrow, so may get chance to stop by and hopefully bump into you. Unfortunately I'll be in the car (and it's german).

slob
13-10-2005, 09:36 AM
Unfortunately I'll be in the car (and it's german).
Oh dear, they may make you park in the corner.

GT. My bike is fine the damage was mostly cosmetic, I'm just waiting for some Renthal bar end plugs (pull your fingers out M&P) and need to get the tank repainted(I'm toying with the idea of red, dark red? satin red? might look too much like primer, dunno yet). I can't decide whether I like the Renthal bars so they may be in the 'for sale' section soon, They look great, weigh next to nothing but are a couple of inches higher than standard at the ends.

abbeyalto
13-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Rob

What time are you going to be there? I've been invited to dinner with the Queen this evening, but she forgot it's the second Thursday in the month.

Benjy

slob
13-10-2005, 12:36 PM
Rob

What time are you going to be there? I've been invited to dinner with the Queen this evening, but she forgot it's the second Thursday in the month.

Benjy

Why not bring her along for some desert and a low quality coffee after dinner.
I'm going to aim to get up there about 7:00 unless someone suggests a meet elswhere first, although time is running out.

abbeyalto
13-10-2005, 02:40 PM
Splendido

I don't finish work until around 7, but I'll aim to be there ASAP after that.

See you later

madhatter
13-10-2005, 07:46 PM

Sorry mate, got back late from Tamworth :mad: , so maybe I will see you at the DWR Day. ;)