PDA

View Full Version : Ducati upgrade parts???

rockbob
09-10-2005, 12:47 PM
Hi can any body out there help me looking for a belly pan (gloss black) and silencers (carbon) high or low for my 04/620ie but termignoni/ducati prices seem to be legalised robbery any ideas or is not eating for a month to get what i want the only answer.
Had my monster for 8 mths now love it to bits but after hearing the same bike with termignoni's you have just got to do it haven't you.
hope someone can help
cheers
:burnout:

Pugi
09-10-2005, 01:09 PM
I've been on porridge for a few weeks now, but hey...it's worth it! :rolleyes:

fatbloke
09-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Hi can any body out there help me looking for a belly pan (gloss black) and silencers (carbon) high or low for my 04/620ie but termignoni/ducati prices seem to be legalised robbery any ideas or is not eating for a month to get what i want the only answer.
Had my monster for 8 mths now love it to bits but after hearing the same bike with termignoni's you have just got to do it haven't you.
hope someone can help
cheers
:burnout:
have you tried UKMOC's sponsor SPARESHACK (http://www.spareshack.com) ?

Zimbo
09-10-2005, 11:41 PM
Aye, Spareshack or Louigi Moto, I know Louigi had some full length bellypans for around £90 a while back.

rockbob
12-10-2005, 07:36 PM
where can i get hold of louigi moto is there a web site? tel no? can you help please
cheers

Zimbo
12-10-2005, 07:57 PM
www.louigimoto.co.uk

sage
20-10-2005, 10:05 AM
have alook on ebay i will ask around local in lincoln for you there is a autojumble soon at newark i will find out and let you know SAGE

rockbob
22-10-2005, 08:22 PM
have alook on ebay i will ask around local in lincoln for you there is a autojumble soon at newark i will find out and let you know SAGE
will do thanks let me know when the autojumble is will take a blast down