PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 9th Oct - 'Brightona', Sussex

JMo
07-10-2005, 12:49 PM
For those a little too far south for the Cadwell jaunt (should be top day out - good luck everyone xx)

Then there is the inaugeral 'Brightona' event this Sunday, in Brighton (duh) Sussex... Billed as the UK's answer to Daytona, I'm thinking they may be slightly exaggerating the scale of the event, but you never know...

There are bands, trade stands, bike show, rolling road and other such jollities - £5 gets you entrance (and parking on the seafront presumably), programme, pin badge etc. - and I would imagine an awful lot of Harleys and the such like, although like Daytona, I'm sure it is not exclusively choppers...

I won't be around until early afternoon (so am not arranging anything solid), but if you fancy a day out at the seaside why not mosy on down to Brighton and check it out - may see you there!

If the weather is anything like it has been this week, it should be a grand day out!

JennyMo

xxx

ps. seems the organisers are undecided how to spell the event - the title page says 'Brightona 2005', the web address 'Britona'... eitherway, www.britona.com should get you there... x

spacemonkey
08-10-2005, 08:27 AM
Either way, the town is really called Bright Hamstead... that is until some fat interior designer built a stupid big beach hut there.

JMo
09-10-2005, 06:32 AM
Either way, the town is really called Bright Hamstead... that is until some fat interior designer built a stupid big beach hut there.

Yeah yeah - or Brighthelmstone if you want to get all medieval...

xxx

JMo
09-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Weather is scorching, beach is packed with bikes... come on down!

xxx

A Yerbury
09-10-2005, 01:12 PM
I would love to but there is just too much space between us (for now)
Enjoy.

Mr Ben.x