PDA

View Full Version : A Feat Of Biology!

Nonnie
26-09-2005, 11:58 AM
Read this on a news site and had to share it......

"One Minute Wonder
Flipper the Firing Dolphin

In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, armed dolphins, trained by the US military to shoot terrorists underwater, may be missing in the Gulf of Mexico. Experts claim the 36 mammals could be carrying 'toxic dart' guns. The navy has refused to comment."

WTF???!!!

Gilps
26-09-2005, 12:51 PM
They've been spotted heading towards Wales.

Paranoid Dave
26-09-2005, 01:37 PM
well they say dolphins are smart so hopefully they will wait at some flood scene for the president to come and tour the area, then let loose with the darts.

A Yerbury
26-09-2005, 02:12 PM
whoa! liddle bid ov polyticks there Dave...yes indeed laydis and genelmen! mrs thatch mrs thatch! etc..
I heard this story too, from a proper newspaper, I think so, it's probably all true maybe.

Yours at the bottom of the mineshaft.
Alex.

Nonnie
26-09-2005, 02:29 PM
T'is all true I'm sure.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,1577753,00.html

Didge
26-09-2005, 04:03 PM
T'is all true I'm sure.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,1577753,00.html

But that's the 'Gardian', so it proves sweet FA. It was probably an innocent team of dolphin dart players off to a local dart match.
Well, they ARE intelligent.

A Yerbury
26-09-2005, 04:28 PM
But that's the 'Gardian', so it proves sweet FA. It was probably an innocent team of dolphin dart players off to a local dart match.
Well, they ARE intelligent.

Hmmm, the times/mail/express/telegraph/sun et al had similar stories regarding "mad mullah" dolphins living on benefits and assylum seeking porpoises receiving cash handouts, sardines on tap (our british sardines!!) and free hot tubs! on pages2,3,4,5,6...there were pictures of kate moss, sienna miller, liz hurly burly and a paedophile (allegedly)

SAMMYE
26-09-2005, 05:34 PM
Funny was nothing in the "Sport" about these dolphins

SAMMYE
26-09-2005, 05:47 PM
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/thefed/v3/volume18/9/dolphinsnotjustforsex.shtml

Makes interesting reading!!

steviej
27-09-2005, 08:36 AM
Funny was nothing in the "Sport" about these dolphins

Well that clears that up then......................

...................................IT MUST BE TRUE :p

SAMMYE
27-09-2005, 09:38 AM
Well that clears that up then......................

...................................IT MUST BE TRUE :p

well it does have serious real life issues too, I remember once they were offering all Sport readers the chance to Gang bang a Midget (she was a dwarf in fact) Unfortunately I was on holiday that day.

p.s. I read the independant these days

cassiopia
17-10-2005, 05:33 AM
Is this why we have Dolphin friendly Tuna? Must be that netting a dart weilding Dolphin would buggar up homeland security, who whoulda thought eh? :o

DesmoDog
17-10-2005, 11:28 AM
hmm, sounds like black ops stuff out of Fort Bragg. I agree with didge, Sammye you're onto a winner. Seen Men in Black, they use the National Enquirer to verify all sorts of strange goings on. Knowing our american cousins, the dolphins won't be a threat. They'll have been training them for air drop work over Afganastan, besides they'll only be a threat if you're in US uniform given their tendency for blue on blue. (someone said, allegedly)