Rip van Winkle ;) :lol:

SAMMYE
23-09-2005, 10:35 AM
Rip van Winkle ;) :lol:

Oooo that sounds painful!! get to the doctors

MilesB
23-09-2005, 11:17 AM
You could always go as a Fireman :rolleyes:

How about that character from 'London's Burning'...
Bert 'Sicknote' Quigley :lol: :lol:

Mark Walker
23-09-2005, 11:21 AM
I usually go as the invisible man.....then it doesn't matter if you are late......

slob
23-09-2005, 11:54 AM
SammyE goes most places as the invisible man, fortunately he has an invisible bike too.

Melnie Mouse
23-09-2005, 11:57 AM
One of my friends went as a tube of toothpaste, wrapped herself in a sheet painted red and blue stripes and colgate and made a cardboard like cone hat she looked really good..

My Nan once went to a party with just a pair of knickers pinned to her chest.. she was asked what she was going as, and she replied a chest of drawers!

I went once to a pop star fancy dress and went as Tracey Ulman blimey that's some time back isn't it?

I think alice cooper though would be good, go for that.. :) have lovely time, and can you take a piccie and post on here for us all to see?

Nonnie
23-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Are you absolutely sure it is a fancy dress thing? I have been the only one dressed up that way at a party before. It was really embarrassing. I decided the only thing to do was get totally mullered and as I was Cupid, pretend the host had paid me to match make people.

By the way, my suggestion would be a pumpkin.

SAMMYE
23-09-2005, 01:06 PM
Are you absolutely sure it is a fancy dress thing? I have been the only one dressed up that way at a party before. It was really embarrassing. I decided the only thing to do was get totally mullered and as I was Cupid, pretend the host had paid me to match make people.

By the way, my suggestion would be a pumpkin.

A Pimpking would be more my style.

p.s. I wanna look cool and scary

p.p.s. is terminonnie italian for Nonnie trying to shag a giant penis!?!

eonan
25-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Do you know any girls called Michele? If you do, take her with you, on your back. When they ask what you've come as say..."I've come as a snail...and this is Michele"

Sorry.

Didge
25-09-2005, 09:34 PM
Sammye, you could always, as a last resort, put a potato on the end of your 'old chap' and go as a DicTator, now that WOULD be bloody scary.

The old ones are the best.

gary tompkins
25-09-2005, 10:30 PM
Went as a mummy once - covered from head to foot in crepe bandages. Got some weird looks when I had to fill up the car with petrol at the local garage :o

cerebus
26-09-2005, 12:37 AM
Dress in black, stick a big torch in your mouth, hang a red light from the back of your trousers, slap a ducati sticker on each arm, and go as a 'Monster' :rolleyes:

Sorry it's late and I can't sleep, or perhaps I am asleep.

Cerebus the insomniable

spacemonkey
26-09-2005, 02:41 PM
Just wear a wet pair of y fronts, and say you "come in me pants..." or something...

CraigMac
26-09-2005, 03:44 PM
A cheap but effective fancy dress costume.....
Atatch tampons all over your suit and when asked what you have come as look slightly aloof and state that you thought it was period dress.......

Regards

Didge
26-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Stick a Durex on your hooter, and when asked what you're suppose to be, say "Fukc knows".

SAMMYE
26-09-2005, 05:36 PM
Stick a Durex on your hooter, and when asked what you're suppose to be, say "Fukc knows".

I like Didges one - should get a cheap laugh

A Yerbury
26-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Why not insert an axe into your head? or "zombie yourself up" via the medium of being dead for a week? or slice your head off and pretend to be one of these ghosts one hears so much about these days? these would all be quite scary! I do have a proper suggestion although it helps to have my lovely face to carry this one off, go as a mad professor type. You will need 1 x chefs jacket (side buttoning) 1 x pair goggles, 1 x stethascope, 1 x lambs brain in a jar marked "genius", 1 x doctors reflective headgear thing and a pair of latex gloves. Red up the chefs whites replete with bloody hand prints and you are away. The ladies love this outfit but as mentioned earlier you may need my head, cheekbones, eyebrows, perfect nose etc etc etc.

AY.

SAMMYE
26-09-2005, 05:59 PM
Why not insert an axe into your head? or "zombie yourself up" via the medium of being dead for a week? or slice your head off and pretend to be one of these ghosts one hears so much about these days? these would all be quite scary! I do have a proper suggestion although it helps to have my lovely face to carry this one off, go as a mad professor type. You will need 1 x chefs jacket (side buttoning) 1 x pair goggles, 1 x stethascope, 1 x lambs brain in a jar marked "genius", 1 x doctors reflective headgear thing and a pair of latex gloves. Red up the chefs whites replete with bloody hand prints and you are away. The ladies love this outfit but as mentioned earlier you may need my head, cheekbones, eyebrows, perfect nose etc etc etc.

AY.

Thanks Yerbs food for thought

A Yerbury
26-09-2005, 06:04 PM
I know everything about everything and occasionally I like to help.

spacemonkey
26-09-2005, 07:57 PM
Lexxy, my old china, I did that once by simply turning up down the pub in my work gear, bloodsplatters and all. Luckily for me, it was actually halloween, though little did the plebs know that the party bloodsplatters, were indeeed, real human blood... wooohoohoohahahahahahaaaaa!!!

Little Monster
26-09-2005, 08:07 PM
Lexxy, my old china, I did that once by simply turning up down the pub in my work gear, bloodsplatters and all. Luckily for me, it was actually halloween, though little did the plebs know that the party bloodsplatters, were indeeed, real human blood... wooohoohoohahahahahahaaaaa!!!

Minus the 'genius' brain in the jar though I hope :eek:

A Yerbury
26-09-2005, 08:09 PM
he's a bad man folks! If you have any genius/psycopath craniums knocking about that would help with my latest project. I would post a picture of me in my potty prof outfit but my ex has them. The ace used to do a fancy dress once a month - cue Wilsmore, Amalia, myself and the staff kitted out in full dress as bike blokes look on with idiot grins.....the idea never really took of (sadly)

yours with a silver bullet.
Alex.

spacemonkey
26-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Minus the 'genius' brain in the jar though I hope :eek:
You know, there's something quite satisfying about squidging one's finger's through brain tissue. It's a bit like hardened, set custard.... :rolleyes:

A Yerbury
26-09-2005, 09:08 PM
You know, there's something quite satisfying about squidging one's finger's through brain tissue. It's a bit like hardened, set custard.... :rolleyes:

I don't know what's more alarming? the squishing or the whole allowing custard to harden? There are kids starving in Africa etc..

spacemonkey
26-09-2005, 09:14 PM
I don't know what's more alarming? the squishing or the whole allowing custard to harden? There are kids starving in Africa etc..
I wonder what they taste like then?

A Yerbury
26-09-2005, 09:24 PM
chicken (or ostrich)

gary tompkins
26-09-2005, 11:06 PM
There must be a bug in the system. Yerbs avatar has turned into Rick from Pop Idol... or was it Fame Acadamy?

spacemonkey
27-09-2005, 04:51 PM
No. I believe it is indeed our fair Alex. He has spent his time in France eating too many snails and brioche and had a hair transplant. Just dont stroke his fore head too hard...

Little Monster
27-09-2005, 08:51 PM

remind me never to let any of my relatives die anywhere near you you sick twisted pup :eek:

ps - Mr Y - you've stumped me on your current avatar - who be this?

pps - Sammye - getting back to the thread - I think you should dress up in women's clothing and go as a tart (there, I've suggested it, now get the cheque in the post like you promised)

CraigMac
27-09-2005, 08:59 PM
Custurd or Musturd......Sorry, just wanted to see if the naughty word thingy was still working........
Regards

Turd is obviously not a rude word!!....

Didge
27-09-2005, 09:03 PM
pps - Sammye - getting back to the thread - I think you should dress up in women's clothing and go as a tart (there, I've suggested it, now get the cheque in the post like you promised)

He can't go to a fancy dress party dressed as himself, can he. The tart!

nik_the_brief
28-09-2005, 09:00 AM
There must be a bug in the system. Yerbs avatar has turned into Rick from Pop Idol... or was it Fame Acadamy?

Is it from the "Men on the internet" website that was in the last b3ta bulletin?

By the way Yerbs, you're ex (who has your mad scientist piccies - see the tenuous link) seems a very nice young lady (but I might be biased coz she complimented my tattoo). Bet she wore fancy dress rather well...

spacemonkey
28-09-2005, 03:23 PM
Turd is obviously not a rude word!!....

No, CREVICE is a dirty wird!

CraigMac
28-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Flange....

Now thats a great word and makes you think of all kinds of things!!

Its an engineering term...

Regards

PS..lots of sort of rude words start with an F.....Flap is another!!

A Yerbury
28-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Is it from the "Men on the internet" website that was in the last b3ta bulletin?

By the way Yerbs, you're ex (who has your mad scientist piccies - see the tenuous link) seems a very nice young lady (but I might be biased coz she complimented my tattoo). Bet she wore fancy dress rather well...

yes she did, although I looked quite fetching in those boots too...

Little Monster
28-09-2005, 09:12 PM

what a hotty :twisted:

although she looks like she has your eyebrows - are you sure that's not you after a particularly close shave? :eek:

nik_the_brief
29-09-2005, 09:20 AM

Fancy dress? IMO (I think that's the correct internerd-forum acronym) she should be wearing that sort of stuff all the time.

Do you really have the same sized feet then? (I don't mean left and right I mean you and her - obviously). HTH FFS DILLIGAF etc etc.

ps - nothing to see here move along please.

pps - see above ps

ppps - I've told you twice already

pppps - Is this a record? get Norris McWhirter on the phone (unless he's dead in which case a good medium - surely that would be a 'large' will have to suffice)

ppppps - and so on and so forth etc. ad infinitum - yadda yadda...

spacemonkey
29-09-2005, 03:42 PM
Not very original outfit/pose etc etc. Why do all birds of a certain type try to be Betty Page? I mean, why not some other glamourpuss? Why don't they all look like Grace Kelly or something?

A Yerbury
29-09-2005, 04:23 PM
It's that whole 50's pin up rockabilly thing they seem to like? although a good look as it incorporates elements from Page, Monroe, Mansfield, Hepburn et al not to mention the munster/attack of the b movie cliche irony etc. Plus they wear proper underwear these birds, less of yer functional m and s tat. which is always a good thing.
AY.
ps.it's a homage nobby so by nature derivative!!!! jeez, hes one of them "college boys" too?!?
pps.grace is good.

spacemonkey
29-09-2005, 06:47 PM
Not quite sure about this one. Maybe a few more pics could persuade my leanings towards Betty Page clones? Naturally, i prefer the Kung Foo Princess look myself, but each to their own...