PDA

View Full Version : Sun..18th Sept Report

BoozyBOB
18-09-2005, 03:11 PM
a big thanks to all that turned up in the sunshine today.. :lol:
i had a good ride hope you all enjoyed it..some nice scenery...lovely roads..(if only there were no tractors at the start... :eek: )..and great company.. ;)

BoozyBOB
18-09-2005, 03:13 PM
i hope you all had a safe ride home...
and did the 339 at the speed limit.. :burnout:

Pedro
18-09-2005, 03:16 PM
Yep, t'was a fine day out, good choice of pub for lunch too!

Cheers Bob!

Ped

BoozyBOB
18-09-2005, 03:17 PM
L-R standing..
Steve...good to meet you
Pedro...'its getting cold'
Rich.....bang, pop, bang, :eek:
Rob....well traveled
sitting
Nic....'its quicker at the back'
Boozy....I'm not lost
Emily.....thumb ache.. ;)

hope i got you all correct

rich
18-09-2005, 06:37 PM
Many thanks - nice to meet you all again.
Re backfire - must be that loose pipe.
See you all again shortly.

Rich

Emily
19-09-2005, 07:18 AM
Thanks for a lovely day out Bob, great roads, great lunch and great company. What more can I say? :)

Still got thumb ache though :rolleyes:

Hope to catch up with everyone again before winter sets in.

Emily

Melnie Mouse
19-09-2005, 07:34 AM
glad to see you all had a nice day.. and that you didn't miss me :)

Photo's look good :)

MotoNik
19-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Nice one Bob, many thanks for leading a great ride, I really enjoyed it. Some great roads that I've not seen before.

Top fun - hope to see everyone again soon.

Rob - lovely bike, all the nice bits I'd have!

cheers,

Nik

Pedro
19-09-2005, 09:21 PM
I don't think the squirrel Rob hit would think it was a great bike....... I think it ran into the rear wheel and gave itself a headache just on the way in to Overton!!!!

BoozyBOB
19-09-2005, 11:36 PM
;) glad you all liked it....i am looking to do another next month but it might be cold...what do the Hampsters want ??...scenic tour...or twisty quick..(blurr?.) :twisted:

we misssed you Mel...even the pub had a tea ready for one...and asked where you were... :D

Emily
20-09-2005, 07:15 AM
I'm definitely up for another one, don't mind if it's cold as long as it's not wet. Would personally prefer a scenic one, but would be up for a bit of twisty quick if everyone else is.......

I'd forgotten about that squirrel, it tried to run in front of me first. Why do they do it? Whole world of countryside to the left? Painful death to the right? It's not that difficult is it?

robht
20-09-2005, 08:16 AM
I think the squirrel got more than a headache, Pedro, judging by the crunch I felt... He changed his mind about twelve times before deciding to cross the road. I'm sure if I'd missed him you or Nik would have got him.

Thanks for arranging a good day out Bob and for the good company.

Pedro
20-09-2005, 12:03 PM
We both missed him, he was still twitching a little......

Melnie Mouse
20-09-2005, 01:34 PM
;) glad you all liked it....i am looking to do another next month but it might be cold...what do the Hampsters want ??...scenic tour...or twisty quick..(blurr?.) :twisted:

we misssed you Mel...even the pub had a tea ready for one...and asked where you were... :D

Ah thanks Bob, i'll definately come to next one, don't mind what roads as long as it's got warm place to rest for a little, with a nice cupa tea in between :)