PDA

View Full Version : Triangle Motorcycle Club Charidee Run

Nonnie
08-09-2005, 07:12 PM
These charitable guys and gals are organising a run out on Sunday morning from the McDonalds on the A14 going towards Felixstowe (incidentally, I have absolutely no idea where this is) to Stonham Barns. They will be "releasing the hounds" in groups of 30, marshalling is in attendance and they promise an "interesting" route. It's a fiver a bike and the money will be split between St John's Ambulance, bicycles for the disabled and something else but because I have a brain like one of those metal things with holes in, I can't remember what it is but I'm sure it's worthy anyhow.

Just thought I'd let the other 3 Suffolkites know. The sun may shine too. It could be great. It may not be but hey, you'll have got out the house an all.

blueyes
09-09-2005, 12:43 PM
Hi ya, Would that be the Mickey D's on the A14 on the Ipswich turn off? I am not sure if that is where it is going from? Please let me know if you have anymore details or if I can call someone for details.

Thanks

Blueyes with the Mo :D nster with the 'X' factor

Paranoid Dave
09-09-2005, 05:12 PM
sounds to me from nonnies description its the maccy d's past ipswich as you head out to felixstowe, its the nacton end of town and as you get on the a14 its about a mile up the road, yes there is a truck stop there too.

Nonnie
09-09-2005, 06:22 PM
You're not wrong Dave. Although I had to ring my friend back up again and get directions for myself too. Apparently the truck stop is called "Diggies". It's my friend Jan who will take your hard earned off you so say Hi. Thing also starts at 10am.

I quite possibly, will probably, almost definitely go.

Blueyes, I've pm'd you my mobile number so you can always get to mine or meet me just before the event, then I can successfully get us both lost! Actually I'm fairly sure I know where it is and I'm fairly sure others will join me in my quest.

benson
09-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Hello dears! I won't make the Sunday morning run but tomorrow for Brighton or anywhere else for that matter if it's not raining is definitely on the cards - I would need to be back home relatively early though as it's a mates birthday and we are all heading over late afternoon.... SO I will check the weather and hopefully see you tomorrow!

I think I'll be heading off fairly early since my time is limited - I know you have a house viewing at 10.30 Nonnie- maybe best to meet up there???

Nonnie
09-09-2005, 11:05 PM
Well after a drunken conversation on my behalf I might add, I am going to Brighton tomorrow with Benson to eat a bit of Harry Ramsden ooooeeeerrr and have that ice cream on Ditchling Beacon. Lovely! I will alo make the Triangle Run Sunday frankly because I am nice like that. Now, if I'm to leave tomorrow at 9 (Thank goodness for third parties being able to deal with viewings), I must GO TO BED!!! So, I am going to bed now, really I am. Band were great though and the brandy superb. Lovely chatting but must go.

See you in the morning Rachel me dear. I promise to leave at 9 ok?

hehehehehehehehehe................................ ...............

No, really, I will. Honest like innit.

benson
10-09-2005, 08:13 AM
We were upright and conscious - we were ready to go - we were primed for a bit of Harry and a mivvi at the top of the world at Ditchling... :cool:

But it's raining. :mad:
No, actually it's pouring. :(
And we can't be arsed to get that wet in the name of fun.

So a day of coffee, biccies and maybe a bit of that game cricket (how do they run in those pads? - at least now I know where that mountain of Dr Whites number 2 with loops went....... :eek: )

Who knows - if it's nice tomorrow then the triangle doodah might be the antidote?

Have fun and be good....Yeah right.......

Nonnie
10-09-2005, 09:01 AM
OK me dear, if you're making your way up here tomorrow, I'll meet you in Argos. We'll ave such fun. You can compare high class quality tack from London with the more provinicial stuff here.

benson
10-09-2005, 09:04 AM
Yeeehhhhaaaaaa!

benson
10-09-2005, 09:05 AM
Actually, on a different note - are you free the weekend of the 5/6 November? It's the moto gp in Valencia and I'm trying to see if I can get a cheap set of flights and a place to stay - interested? PD might be and it could be fun! FLights area bout £55 from Stansted (free bike parking) and the circuit is only 12 KM from the airport!!!!!

Paranoid Dave
10-09-2005, 09:09 AM
why would i want to take kylie to stanstead to leave her in a car park for the day :eek: and drag leather around for the next day. Oh no no no.

benson
10-09-2005, 09:11 AM
You leave Kylie happily with the other bikes and lock you lid and leathers to the bike and then go in real clothes!!! It's all been tried and tested by yours truly in thepast. ALternatively we take a car/train/bus - OK I can see that might make sense.....There really is little hope for me! :D