PDA

View Full Version : New Beds Member

rebel
04-09-2005, 08:03 PM
Hi everyone,

Some of you I have already met as Mrs Madhatter, at the Clophill Bike meeting on Mondays and at some of the meet-ups down the Ace. :)

Well now I have my own Monster 750, I'm looking forward to meeting a lot more of you from the other counties and coming to more of the UKMOC meet-ups nationally. ;)

See and "forum-chat" to you soon.

ELLI. x

Red
04-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Its good to say hello to someone i finally know look forward to seeing you at more Clophill meets as really like the venue and would be good to go to other things tooo..... :) Charlene

Pugi
04-09-2005, 10:40 PM
And a warm welcome from me!

Only been here for a short time myself, but it seems to me that this gathering of people with a good taste in bikes is growing quickly? Or is this the usual growth rate?

Chappers
05-09-2005, 09:27 AM
Hello my dear, about bloody time you got tinternet back at home and got yourself registered on here ;)

Won't be at Clophill tonight as it's absolutely chucking it down plus I'd struggle getting there :o

Hopefully see ya before you go on holiday :burnout:

The Kevlar Kid
05-09-2005, 12:46 PM
Greetings :D

Got your bike how you want it yet?

madhatter
05-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Hi everyone....Some of you I have already met as Mrs Madhatter.....I'm looking forward to meeting a lot more of you from the other counties and coming to more of the UKMOC meet-ups nationally...ELLI. x

I'm just glad that I have always behaved in a completely impecible and responsible manner at all UKMOC meet-ups and won't have to worry that there is an eye watching my every move now... :rolleyes:.... mind you, she has seen me in some quite horrible states of shambling decrepidness at several of the Bike Rallies we have camped at over the last few years.. :o

rebel
05-09-2005, 05:36 PM
Its good to say hello to someone i finally know look forward to seeing you at more Clophill meets as really like the venue and would be good to go to other things tooo..... :) Charlene

Hello my dear, about bloody time you got tinternet back at home and got yourself registered on here ;) Hopefully see ya before you go on holiday :burnout:

Hello back at ya both! Glad I'm on here as well now, us Monster Girls have got to stick together. Hope to get over to Sawtry one Wednesday when we get back from our holiday. :bunny:

rebel
05-09-2005, 05:43 PM
Greetings :D

Got your bike how you want it yet?

Got the standard mirrors on now, but I need one of those left-hand/right-hand threaded riser thingies that connect between the bar and the right-hand mirror as you sit on the bike.. :confused: .. (anyone?). I've got the standard headlight back on and the standard pipes, but I want a Ducati Flyscreen that I can get painted the same colour black as the bike, maybe a ventura luggage kit, and other things I can dream up while I am on holiday.. ;)

Mainly just enjoying the power of the Vee-twin... :burnout:

rebel
05-09-2005, 05:45 PM
And a warm welcome from me!

Only been here for a short time myself, but it seems to me that this gathering of people with a good taste in bikes is growing quickly? Or is this the usual growth rate?

Thanks, I've only been riding the Monster for a few weeks, maybe we will meet up next year at one of the big national events. :)

Julie
05-09-2005, 05:53 PM
Welcome to you xx

rebel
05-09-2005, 05:56 PM
Welcome to you xx

Heard about you and the other MMM from Madhatter. :) ..hope to meet up in the future.

Mand
05-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Heard about you and the other MMM from Madhatter. :) ..hope to meet up in the future.

OOO that sounds ominous?

Mand also MMM

madhatter
06-09-2005, 12:52 PM
OOO that sounds ominous?

Mand also MMM

OOOh! Why? What do you know that I don't? :eek: I mentioned to her about my first run with the club being that time we all met at the Pub near Rutland Water on a glorious sunny day :) and that there were other ladies (I'm a lady, doing ladies things with lace hankies and parasols etc) in the MMM who also owned Monsters ;) .

But if you've got any juicy stories to tell, please PM me because it's pretty boring here today.. :twisted:

Mand
06-09-2005, 01:40 PM
OOOh! Why? What do you know that I don't? :eek: I mentioned to her about my first run with the club being that time we all met at the Pub near Rutland Water on a glorious sunny day :) and that there were other ladies (I'm a lady, doing ladies things with lace hankies and parasols etc) in the MMM who also owned Monsters ;) .

But if you've got any juicy stories to tell, please PM me because it's pretty boring here today.. :twisted:

I could tell you some tales that would make your hair curl! However, I am busy I need to get back to my knitting....... :lol: