PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 18th Sept..

BoozyBOB
04-09-2005, 06:33 PM
i have worked for a double weekend pass from Mrs Boozy... :lol:
so how about a late Hampshire tour..(the weather cant be as bad as for the planned one)..

Meet Alton station 10:30 for 11am off..(note late start)..some nice Hants/Berks roads a stop for tea..(Noon ish) then a short blast for a Sunday roast...then another nice road back to Alton... :twisted:
names here please...

This ride WILL be a bit quicker than the IOW tour.. :eek: ;)

Pedro
04-09-2005, 08:06 PM
Boozy Bob
Pedro

BoozyBOB
05-09-2005, 11:44 PM
:twisted: looks like Pedro and i will be leaving rubber trails in Hants on our own...

dont be shy..give it a try...
come on folks get your names down..(so i can get discount on lunch).. :lol:

singletrack..get your name here....i want you to lead back to Alton..xx

Pedro
06-09-2005, 06:32 AM
Yeah, come on folks, Bob's runs are always an advanture. Lets try have a decent turnout!!!

Sussex? Surrey? Berks? Come on, you know you wanna......

Melnie Mouse
06-09-2005, 07:57 AM
Boozy Bob
Pedro
Me

- sorry only just seen thread....

Chappers
06-09-2005, 08:45 AM
Come take a ride up my way and come to the Tail End BMF Show thingy :bunny:

singletrack
06-09-2005, 09:42 AM
:twisted: looks like Pedro and i will be leaving rubber trails in Hants on our own...

dont be shy..give it a try...
come on folks get your names down..(so i can get discount on lunch).. :lol:

singletrack..get your name here....i want you to lead back to Alton..xx
Put me down as a possible, Bob. I might get a pass out!

pete
06-09-2005, 08:28 PM
Bob,
I might be up for it - depends on the missus - to be honest, it's not a good day for me but then I havn't been out much this year :( And of course as a true hardened Berkshire boy only if the sun is shining ;)

Cheers,

Pete

Andy S
06-09-2005, 09:11 PM
Hello Bob & Co I'll try and get out of the wood/ weld-work and make up the numbers.
It better not rain big time Bob, please, that washed out meet in Alton ages back was the day my frame cracked up :eek: .

Well it's been welded up for a while now..then they put me on zombie twilight shift, 7-7 :twisted: .So the rebuild has dragged on. Still weld job only cost....

...£25 :p

so that's a yep =
Andy S

scrumpster
06-09-2005, 09:14 PM
I'll see what I can do with the kids :rolleyes:

JMo
06-09-2005, 11:27 PM
I'm planning on going to the BMF that weekend, and most likely on the Sunday... however, if plans change you can count me in of course - can't vouch for the rest of the Sussexites though... (few as they are these days)

xxx

singletrack
07-09-2005, 01:24 PM
I have got permission so I will be coming - as long as it isn't pouring down :)

BoozyBOB
13-09-2005, 06:22 PM
forcast is looking good..but Pedro better wear his vest.. ;)
fixed the sig and tea stop and have to check on one road as they had roadworks there last week but hoping it will be clear now... :bunny:

singletrack
16-09-2005, 09:38 AM
Sorry Bob
I can't make in now. I am waiting for an op on my knee, and in too much pain to spend a day on the Monster.

Have a good day.

Anne XX

Melnie Mouse
16-09-2005, 10:43 AM
Sorry, I can't make it either, forgot I was to be helping out on the bike safe day in Shoreham.. sigh....

Hope you all have a good day, sorry, hope the tea stop wasn't just for me Bob, sorry xx

Melnie Mouse
16-09-2005, 10:44 AM
Sorry Bob
I can't make in now. I am waiting for an op on my knee, and in too much pain to spend a day on the Monster.

Have a good day.

Anne XX

Good luck with your knee, I've had both my knees done, so I feel for you, hope it goes well and won't be too long before walking again xx

benson
16-09-2005, 03:07 PM
Hi Bob and thanks for the comments on my Sunday lunch post!!! Where you guys will meet and ride is just that bit too much too far away from me in East London/Essex... Have a good ride out anyway!!!

rich
17-09-2005, 09:31 AM
Hi Bob
I will be there if the bike passes it's mot today

I take it it's still on?

come on and join in this ride you lot :burnout:

rich

singletrack
17-09-2005, 07:54 PM
I really wish I could make this one because I am booked into hospital for my operation on Monday - so no biking for at least 6 weeks - when the weather will be wet/icy :(
But too long in the saddle would be uncomfortable, and my daughter is going away tomorrow and I want to see her off.

Have a good day everyone - May the sun shine for you :)