PDA

View Full Version : stuarts suspension loops, pic wanted.

A Yerbury
02-09-2005, 05:46 PM
I cant decide if these will look lovely or very ugly compared to the innofensive standard item? does anyone have a picture? p dibbley?

thanking you all in advance etc.
Alex.

slob
02-09-2005, 06:20 PM
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7480

JMo
02-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Sod the U-frame, get yourself a spade fella!

xxx

Paranoid Dave
02-09-2005, 06:55 PM
there are two sorts of aftermarket that i know of, one is like lego and the other is the rizoma one i have. DO NOT GET THE LEGO ONE. And yes the spade is a must.

A Yerbury
02-09-2005, 08:16 PM
gee! you ukmoc guys are the greatest etc, thanks Pd et al, currently using rather a lot of spades (and shovels) in a proffesional capacity so I see enough of these, I saw a rizoma one at the Kings Cross back alley Daytona have moved too, that works with Kelly but might not go with mine so well. Are the spareshack jobs the lego ones? they look like the rizoma ones? althout not 115 quid? does anyone have a picture of the lego one? those are perhaps enough questions for now? thanks again?

Axel.Y.xxx

ps.Dave are you going to remove that tank protector thing?

slob
02-09-2005, 08:16 PM
Benson has one that's slightly different to PD's, gold anodised of course.
I don't have a piccy though.

A Yerbury
02-09-2005, 08:19 PM
one of these then is it?

Richard_S
02-09-2005, 08:30 PM
this is a girl called Mel who knows a girl who knows a girl etc.

Its all about keeping it real Sir x

With regards weekend activity I am keeping my options open, giving it all a bit of a whirl in whichever order I see fit.

yours with half a mind to just go right ahead and smile.

ps I have plans to acquire a spade and a nine tails.
Not related purchases. Obviously.

pps they arrived and I will be pressing my lapels at various intervals next week. Perhaps some home made ribs at the slaughterhouse beforehand?

ppps Nobby is Ok and now plans to have a black one. No s hit etc
Its a crazy world as I informed him, and one needs to learn from these little accidents. I have faith that he has and a very cheeky one at that.

pppps I hate having my resolution reduced. Wouldnt happen on my watch etc

A Yerbury
02-09-2005, 08:42 PM
does Mel have any hoops I should know about? anodised or otherwise? Nobby might be running off a cliff into a cauldron of boiled teeth but as always I applaud the boys schutzpah. I may have to put this weekends larks on hold as I plan to smash mr piggy bank re: next thurs to sunday, but granny fate may push me south, who know? not me, I just point, shoot, plug, pray and something wonderful occasionally happens.

Dr Jive.xxx

ps.Wrapping 85 big ones of Italian pony around a tree is not little, still, we do like understatement served alongside the hyperbole.

pps.Hijack this "tech talk" thread again Sellers and I may have to get a bit "dark"

ppps.How was Francis and co?

pppps.Brighton is go go go.

p etc s.Is it all about east european damsels with one leg longer than t'other?

Paranoid Dave
02-09-2005, 08:58 PM
alex, your pic is one of the lego ones like benson has, they are sort of hexagonal with the machined bits front to back. My Rizoma one is curved instead and the machined out hollows and holes are on the sides. To me it flows with the curves of the bike better.

I have a few bits on my tank, which are you talking about, the sticky black bits or the carbon top guard.

ps, both are here to stay

A Yerbury
02-09-2005, 09:08 PM
yes your riz sounds better (a lot) was it about 110? hexagonal is not good...
AY.
ps.yes, all those bits! I think they they let an otherwise poifect Kylie down? (IMO, lets all have a hug, I love dolphins me, Hey "I care" etc)

Paranoid Dave
02-09-2005, 09:16 PM
that price sounds about right but i think mine was a discontinued line, maybe they carried on making them, changed them, i'm wrong etc But the price sounds about right, hunt around and maybe you can find one cheaper? Doubt it tho.

Happy shopping.

Post up on the i want section and ask as i've seen a few on the for sale board before now, maybe someone has one in the shed?

A Yerbury
02-09-2005, 09:35 PM
I may very well do something close to that .... on the other hand the hoop is not such a priority (at that price) It's Rears and brakes next? Priorities and all that...oh and some stainless bolts for the yokes, not important but one aims for consistency.

AY.