PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Scotty!

Chappers
02-09-2005, 09:31 AM
Have a gooden :)

Richard_S
02-09-2005, 09:36 AM
heres hoping that you have a proper bad one in the best possible way

ciao

Lost Again
02-09-2005, 11:34 AM
Happy Birthday mate, make sure it's a good one.

My Birthday back in June I managed to spend £130, only 10 of it was on drinks. The rest was spent in the 'gentlemens club' we ended up at where I seem to remember sucking on a strippers nipples, I'm sure thats not allowed.
It was topped off when we made it for the last hour of the cheesiest club in the world where I found I nice young lass who walked me home just by using the line 'Isshh ma biirfday, yooo look priiiidy'
God bless Huddersfield.

Beat that!

(Not too hard when you've got the bigg market on your doorstep)

JMo
02-09-2005, 12:54 PM
Happy Birthday old chum - whatcha get? - a radar detector perhaps?!

xxx

Scotty
02-09-2005, 01:59 PM
many thanks peoples :)

errm yeah just another day at the office realy ~:?

might have a quiet beer tomorrow maybe

A Yerbury
02-09-2005, 05:37 PM
happy birthday, I thought a water pump was on your list?? enjoy a nice quiet ale on me.

best whooshes.
Alex.

Julie
02-09-2005, 07:42 PM
yes happy birthday mr scotty x

Banshee
02-09-2005, 08:23 PM
I'll have a beer for you if your saving yourself..

scrumpster
02-09-2005, 08:30 PM
Happy Birthday Scotty! Have a pint on me!

Tigerlily
02-09-2005, 08:59 PM
Happy birthday Scotty!

You can always celebrate by having a blast on you bike now that you've got/almost got your liscence back! :D

claicerrig
02-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Penblydd Happus Scotty :D

Scotty
02-09-2005, 09:45 PM
you know i thought i wouldnt be fussed about the birthday sort of thread, but haveing had a whole beer (?) ive suddenly decided your all like a second family (and to be honnest i proberly see your more than blood family,sad realy)

just watching that letterbox for licence/insurance renewal

umm insurance in my usual fashon of cant be arsed to phone round everwhere i just stuck with current and payed a whopping £460 ish which is only £30 up on last year
humm sounded like a good deal at the time but now im not so sure (il make an effort next year honnest)

JMo
03-09-2005, 08:13 AM
umm insurance in my usual fashon of cant be arsed to phone round everwhere i just stuck with current and payed a whopping £460 ish which is only £30 up on last year
humm sounded like a good deal at the time but now im not so sure (il make an effort next year honnest)

Is that fully comp or TPFT? - either way, I'm suprised you can get a bike insured in Newcastle anyway - ahur hur hur...

Ducati Insurance (link at the top of the website usually) are usually good...

xxx

PS. You know I'd heard about the blue engine (but not seen the pictures) - I'm actually quite liking it you know... and nice water hoses too, although I reckon you should have gone for stainless braided sleeves ... x