PDA

View Full Version : Look a what i've got........

Julie
31-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Well look what I have got...........all ready to fit.

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7505
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7506

I often talk about the Monster club to family and friends...people have often said to me '...and you met these people on the internet ....and they are 'nice''

And the more I tell them that you are all normal bike enthusiasts the more they look at me with a puzzled look.

Over the past two years of being a member of this Internet club - I have formed friendships with some wonderful people. I have been invited into peoples homes - hearts and lives. The reson for me writing the above is because yesterday a monster club member came over to my house with a box ..in this box were brand new cyclecat rearsets. He didn't need them and wondered if I would like them....for free! I could list all the nice things that have happened to me since joining this club but it would be like one of those speeches. In stead I'll just say Thank you to those monster members who are in my life, those who have invited me to there homes, helped me when things go wrong or if I'm generally fed up....and one monster member encoraged me to buy a KTM - Thats one of the best things i have ever done! (even tho she insists on calling it the goat bike!)

I have alot to thank the UKMOC for and just thought it would be a good time to say something.

CK & AK
31-08-2005, 11:40 AM
you lucky lucky burd! :cool:

C :)

SAMMYE
31-08-2005, 12:04 PM
Fantastic Julie really pleased for you! As my Nan used to say its nice to be nice!! :D

Pedro
31-08-2005, 12:11 PM
More jam than Robinsons...... are you related to Natty Boy??

Think they look much nicer on a smart 900 like mine.....

Mand
31-08-2005, 12:52 PM
More jam than Robinsons...... are you related to Natty Boy??

Think they look much nicer on a smart 900 like mine.....

Personally, I think they would look nicer on my nice shiny bike...... :p

Lost Again
31-08-2005, 12:59 PM
Personally I think they'd be a perfect addition to a work of art in progress.

Maybe I could set up a bit of a charidee type thing, give me free stuff so my bikes not crap. Hmmmm.............

Mand
31-08-2005, 01:03 PM
What my CBR? :lol:

only jokin' folks......

Pedro
31-08-2005, 03:45 PM
Personally, I think they would look nicer on my nice shiny bike...... :p

How about we gang up on the jammy bird, mug her for the shiney bits then fight over them?

Rock, Scissors, Paper maybe?

:lol:

Didge
31-08-2005, 03:48 PM
How about we gang up on the jammy bird, mug her for the shiney bits then fight over them?

FARRRRRT!!!!........I win!

Mand
31-08-2005, 04:17 PM

mmm I like your style. However, I have a cunning plan, I will lure her into my house with promise of a Sunday dinner, get her drunk and you can nick the parts off her bike when she isn't looking. :twisted:

We could always have half each! :D

You can take all the blame of course, because I am running away to Corfu with her better half!!!!

Pedro
31-08-2005, 09:21 PM
mmm I like your style. However, I have a cunning plan, I will lure her into my house with promise of a Sunday dinner, get her drunk and you can nick the parts off her bike when she isn't looking. :twisted:

We could always have half each! :D

You can take all the blame of course, because I am running away to Corfu with her better half!!!!

Is that half of JooJoo or the rearsets?

Mmmm, hang about, if that's the choice, you can have the rearsets and I'll have J..... errrmmm, ahem, you know what I mean

Paranoid Dave
31-08-2005, 09:33 PM
so Joo, you didn't say if you're going to fit them on or not, i know how much you like standard things ;)
At least they are a nice gunb metal look so they'll go nicely with your paint job.

JR
31-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Mand and the Sunday lunch ploy again !

JR

grunter
31-08-2005, 09:46 PM
to be busy once the brake has been sorted
cycle cat not for me
oh i,ve got it already :D
cannot wait for
the how to fit thread ;)

Mand
01-09-2005, 06:11 AM
Is that half of JooJoo or the rearsets?

Mmmm, hang about, if that's the choice, you can have the rearsets and I'll have J..... errrmmm, ahem, you know what I mean

Nah her better half as in "Ruth" :eek:

Mand
01-09-2005, 06:13 AM
Mand and the Sunday lunch ploy again !

JR

Ahh JR, it is a foolproof ploy, though Joolie would never admit it in public, she is a sucker for a nice tasty piece of pork! :D

Banshee
01-09-2005, 10:34 PM
I have some spare pork, ill bring it with me on the 2nd...