PDA

View Full Version : phat weekend innit

slob
29-08-2005, 06:20 PM
well sorted

ps. nice Juan and sig. Nonnie

benson
29-08-2005, 06:40 PM
:cool: Well me an me Phranc was well cruising (for a bruising) at some well skank speed innit an we headed into town at some well phat time for us tea an chillin out wiv me kin... :cool:

Nows we're in time for da rest of da week to begin innit :( sad to say off to work in da morning but hell - I mean pap - what can me say me chavs?

Well phat. :D
Well wicked :twisted:
Well sorted :)
What a weekend :p
What a place....

Let da sun shine froo at Park Resoprts.
Me an me crew at Heacham Beach. For evah togevvah (and nevah to part - wasn't dat dat coo, boi Rick Astley???)
No mingers. No papp. No s***e.

slob
29-08-2005, 06:47 PM
a few more

Paranoid Dave
29-08-2005, 06:56 PM
it were a well different time, innit.

So sorry to interrupt the local speak but never could master the lingo. What a weekend, still confused by it, loved it and hated it :lol: the 'entertainment' was a little hard to swallow but i let the sun shine through and tried not to let the taste of Rod's krax get me down.

Now let the photo's emerge, rod on all fours with his krax in the air, benson afloat the good ship krax and the two animals with 40 inches to swallow. :lol:

Do you think anyone else reading this will be wondering what the hell we got up to? :D Well phat!

Paranoid Dave
29-08-2005, 06:57 PM
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=7478
its better than i'd ever hoped :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nonnie
29-08-2005, 07:44 PM
a'ight.

we made it back to de ipswich right innit.

had nuff bling to sink a fackin heacham fackin ship.

de man, he only just got out before his krax got right done in innit.

done fackin karting with de crew, didnt faackin win but then i never faackin broke nuffin either right.

done boating and dave's got such a big gob right, he faackin swallowed half of southwold innit.

vat caravan was right faackin gold, quality. if ya wana quality, ya gotta pay for it innit.

BoozyBOB
30-08-2005, 12:18 AM
WHAT...!!!! :confused:

BoozyBOB
30-08-2005, 12:19 AM
glad you all had a good W/E.... ;)

slob
30-08-2005, 02:51 AM
WHAT...!!!! :confused:
380 miles of East Anglia including: Beer festival at The Lamb in Ipswich(top pub), 1 1/2 bottles of rum and a smoothie maker(Thanks Rod), Off-Road go-karting(PD won), 400HP RIB off Southwold(no one lost their breakfast but Magic felt 'a bit unwell'). We stayed at a caravan park in Norfolk were we learned the lingo thanks to The Little book of Chav Speak(which we all seem to have assimilated) and 'enjoyed' the on-site entertainments. 10 pin bowling at Hunstanton(PD wins again). Oh yeah... and we watched The Doctor showing Sete how it's done on TV.

I'm afraid we cannot recommend: The Sea Bar at Hunstanton, 1 1/2 hour wait for meals that were as good as we feared after the wait.

We thoroughly recommend: Scrumpster's Cafe, 'van H18, 'Full English' for 10 people. The Crown at Sheringham who opened the kitchen 3/4 hour early when we showed up wanting brunch. The World Famous Comfort Cafe at Fourwentways(A11 near Cambridge).

Hope Logyk got home OK and doesn't regret meeting us too much.
Hope Scrumpster+kids enjoyed the BSB at Cadwell Park and have a good journey home.

http://www.angliasport.co.uk/mudbugs.html
http://www.coastalvoyager.co.uk/blast.php
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1905102208/ref=pd_sim_b_dp_2/026-6721269-2525247
http://www.crownsheringham.co.uk/

logyk
30-08-2005, 06:23 AM
I add my vote to the great weekend debate . Full Phat!

Thanks go to nonnie for hospitality on Friday night....Rod for the smoothies ; Magic for arranging the go karting....and not winning;Benson for all the Hurrahs; Dave for sleeping so soundly and not snoring ; Slob and Thuli for at least attempting the crossword on Sunday and Scrumpster for a welcome Sunday Brunch.

An action packed,laugh a minute weekend....thanks guys.

Home in 73 mins (78 miles and not a single motorway).

Paranoid Dave
30-08-2005, 11:10 AM
Home in 73 mins (78 miles and not a single motorway).

So jealous, we were debating leaving our luggage half way home but sadly there were things in there we could not live without, and we would probably get charged with terrorism after they discover who the 3 strange back packs belong to.

Looking back we did cram a lot into a weekend :D

benson
30-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Had a fantastic time all - thank you all for so much -
fun;
food on arrival -Nonnie that was top tea time fayre and the unicorn sleeping arrangements were simply the best! (oh no - slipping into singalong mode again!!!);
beer includin bizarre but delicious fruli;
smoothies - Rod u r a star!!!;
breakfast - Scrumps you ARE the wonder breakfast prvider!!!!!; :)
giggles and downright hysteria - made me proud to be a monsterite!!! :burnout:
Also - my lovely boat which is now on show in my office :D

Meanwhile glad you are still prepared to speak to us Logyk - was a little affeared that you might want to diswon us!!

So the next adventure?
Sing a long a sound of music in costume on bikes?
Crazy golf in Skegness?
Essex ride out this weekend?
Weekend in Bognor Regis?

Still asking myself ............."Is Heacham right for you?..............."

Thanks all
:D :D :D :D :D

Paranoid Dave
30-08-2005, 04:40 PM
read it here first, romania's finest...

http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/cgi/news/release?id=134731

benson
30-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Maybe that ought to be the next weekend trip !!!!!

logyk
30-08-2005, 07:09 PM
Would we get the bikes on Easyjet ?

What is the luggage limit???

logyk
30-08-2005, 07:11 PM
Meanwhile glad you are still prepared to speak to us Logyk - was a little affeared that you might want to diswon us!!

Now why on earth would I want to diswon a chavette mate like you ? :D

Nonnie
30-08-2005, 08:45 PM
Right, I've unpacked, relaxed, slept and done another load of miles today too.

Had such a great time. Heacham is very right for me. Once I've put my bike chain round my neck, I too can look like Queen Bling.

A fabulous way to spend a weekend in excellent company.

Lets faaackin go to Ayia Napa innit!

Paranoid Dave
30-08-2005, 09:04 PM
off you go then, send me a postcard.

benson
30-08-2005, 10:01 PM
oh yes indeed aya napa here we come....maybe on donkey rather than bike but a trip certainly to be had!!!

Meanwhile well done Logyk - for managing to untangle my appauling typing skills and not giving up! things can only get better.... Well...perhaps!

slob
31-08-2005, 09:02 AM
faackin TMC...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,1559425,00.html
...the one activity we missed in East Anglia.
Trouble is, now I'm not sure what tribe I belong to(Apache possibly Nonnie).

A few more snaps from Thuli...

scrumpster
31-08-2005, 03:18 PM
[QUOTE=benson]oh yes indeed aya napa here we come....maybe on donkey rather than bike but a trip certainly to be had!!!

Jeez I'm no good at the bling bling, chav speak, but I thought it was ibiza next innit? Tell you what, the fookin M25 and me have parted company, who got held up in a queue on it for 3 hours behind burning fookin lorries!!! Who told them I was going home that way. I made it in 9 hours in the end, via Middlesex and Surrey :mad:

However I did get Lavillas bling sig on Monday as he shot past on his chav scooter - now there was class, me running along behind him, bet he thought what mad cow is this running after me?

The kids and myself had a radical weekend, thanks to you lot. The Scrumpster Brekkie was a pleasure, as was your company, but 6 pints of cider and no hangover, come on Heacham, don't water down your ale!! ;)

Take care lovies!!!

A Yerbury
31-08-2005, 05:03 PM
Has P dibbley had a trim? well done fellow! just remember to moisturise.
A Brunner.

slob
31-08-2005, 05:14 PM
Has P dibbley had a trim? well done fellow! just remember to moisturise.
A Brunner.
He has indeed, though nothing to do with the salon known as Hair by Nonnie.
The changing facilities were 'whack'

A Yerbury
31-08-2005, 05:33 PM
hmmm obelix in shorts???? thats just wrong Slobbodan!

slob
31-08-2005, 06:13 PM
Yeah, my blue & white stripey long-johns where stolen by Laundromatix.

A Yerbury
31-08-2005, 06:18 PM
this man deserves a

slob
31-08-2005, 06:38 PM
this man deserves a :D
Oh good grief, surely nothing deserves a...
...it's no good, I can't bring myself to do it.

A Yerbury
31-08-2005, 06:55 PM
correct.......

Paranoid Dave
31-08-2005, 07:48 PM
indeed the hair has gone alex :d

i took one look at the salon pic and thought "jesus!" literally, nonnie, stylist to the rich, famous and deeply religious. :lol:

Nonnie
31-08-2005, 08:19 PM
Deeply hangovered more like.

I thought he looked great, strangely not as wierd as he should have looked.

benson
01-09-2005, 04:34 PM
Bling bling - anyone home? Hope that we've all had phat weeks thus far (now that doesn't sound right at all!) and that the weekend will lure us to more lurid pursuits than usual!!!!

I WANT TO GO IN A BOAT AGAIN!!!!!!

I'm hoping to do the Essex/Suffolk pootle out on Sunday but not if it's early - anyone else up for a bit of a bimble???

Paranoid Dave
01-09-2005, 06:00 PM
why don't we just book another boat trip and be done with it, rod said he wants to, i want to, you want to.. and we do need to go and spend some time on the pier this time :lol: make sure its a dull windy day tho, could leave bikes behind but the choppier the sea the more fun it'll be. :D :D :D :D

Nonnie
01-09-2005, 06:59 PM
I can do you next weekend assuming I ain't got no punters innit.

benson
01-09-2005, 08:54 PM
Well phat!!!! :cool:

That's just what I need - something to look forward to..... :lol:

So - What about Sunday the 11th for a ride and a bag of chips and the pier and the boat!!!! :burnout:

Keep the bling well frosted! :cool:

slob
01-09-2005, 10:37 PM
Sunday 11th, DD racing at Brands, I'll be there in Phoenix's pit crew.

benson
02-09-2005, 05:37 PM
:D Ok then peeps - what about the weekend of the 24/25 - that would be just right as I'll have been paid!!!!

Paranoid Dave
02-09-2005, 07:00 PM
name the date and i'll be there, any weekend is good, every weekend would be better ;)

Nonnie
02-09-2005, 07:50 PM
yeah, well phat!

you know my free dates n all so book me in, or book yourself in, turn up, speed off, that sort of thing.

Just read something else and happy belated birthday wishes to Jenny and Thuli xx

slob
02-09-2005, 08:23 PM
:D Ok then peeps - what about the weekend of the 24/25 - that would be just right as I'll have been paid!!!!
I'll come along for the bike ride and chips if I'm free but I'll skip the boat trip this time. Maybe I could take photos from the jetty and wave while holding a net that's too short to reach the water.

scrumpster
02-09-2005, 08:28 PM
:( and skint and too far away :(

benson
02-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Awwww scrumps - maybe then the next time we all head down in your direction??? :D

Meanwhile looks like it's the 4 of us in the boat with a non playing captian and a shortened net!!!

The 24/25th September would suit me best but I'm sorry Nonnie - my memory is well wack and I can't for the life of me remember which your free weekends are, or what the pattern is to them, so can you make that particular weekend?

Off to polish my frosted bling...And check out the H Samuel signet ring webiste.....

Paranoid Dave
03-09-2005, 11:00 AM
H Samuel, god you're well posh innit.

benson
03-09-2005, 11:09 AM
Innit indeed!!! Well phat, no skank (northern chav word), frosted in big well 'ard styleeeeeee (Tottenham Chav word).... :D

scrumpster
03-09-2005, 09:33 PM
Innit indeed!!! Well phat, no skank (northern chav word), frosted in big well 'ard styleeeeeee (Tottenham Chav word).... :D

I feel for all those poor kids, is Chav now on the curriculum? All welcome at mine anytime. I am sure I could manage to put you all up! also cooking a breakfast here would be far easier!

Nonnie
04-09-2005, 08:45 AM
The 24/25th September would suit me best but I'm sorry Nonnie - my memory is well wack and I can't for the life of me remember which your free weekends are, or what the pattern is to them, so can you make that particular weekend?

Yes, I can make both weekends you suggest me dear, this is the pattern to me free time. I'm out nicking motors on the other weekends.

benson
04-09-2005, 10:06 AM
Chav GCSE reckon it would go down well Scrumps!!! :cool:

Meanwhile - on the boating trip and other such delights - shall we go for the late September one then - 23/24/25 don't mind which days - we could always find another high class establishment to spend the night if?

scrumpster
04-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Personally I don't care what weekend you go on, but gcse in Chav sounds like the dogs danglies ;)

slob
04-09-2005, 08:11 PM
the dogs danglies ;)
TMC to you, innit!

Paranoid Dave
04-09-2005, 08:15 PM
GCSE - General Chav Speak Eh! :D

scrumpster
05-09-2005, 06:07 AM
GCSE - General Chav Speak Eh! :D

Maybe one should go the whole hog and make it a degree in Chav?? Respec innit..............TMC ?? Too Much Chav?

slob
05-09-2005, 07:21 AM
Totally Mint Condition (like me nova wiv alloys n tinted windahs)

benson
05-09-2005, 06:19 PM
totally motor cycle...... :rolleyes:

Paranoid Dave
05-09-2005, 07:05 PM
too much crax

Nonnie
06-09-2005, 01:04 PM
totally minging c**t (really sorry! not usually a word that generally springs from the sugared rosebudded lips of a laydee but it had to be done)

Paranoid Dave
06-09-2005, 09:30 PM
OK enough of this sillyness, lets get back to basics with some good old photo's from the weekend. I'd say for a cheapy disposable camera they came out pretty well and covered the weekends activities well.

actually i'll come back later as files too big grrrrrrr

but they are good i promise, you'll just have to wait.

Paranoid Dave
06-09-2005, 09:59 PM
rob gets sideways, and soon after loses his hearing thanks to benson

slob
06-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Benson "I can hear that little girl screaming."
Slob "That's you screaming Benson."

Paranoid Dave
06-09-2005, 10:06 PM
more wet stupidity, a photo i took while riding kylie

more to come later

Paranoid Dave
07-09-2005, 08:19 AM
last ones, breakfast delights courtesy of scrumpster, the chip shot pleasures of sunny hunny and some friends we made over the weekend who happened to have a very bad smoking habbit. :D

Slob, i don't have your email so couldn't send you a few others or bigger versions if you want any. Like that rear end slide you control so well, i can imagine you blowing it up and framing on your wall as a reminder of the back ache and neck problems it caused :lol:

benson
07-09-2005, 06:32 PM
Fab fotos Dave - and yes, I still want that boat. In fact I sat in my boat today - in the middle of the floor in my office....I was having a particulalry bad day...

Meanwhile you're right Slob - that little girl DID do a lot of screaming.

Here's to the next weekend of frolics!!!

ANyone fancy the Brighton speed trials on Saturday IF the weather's OK??