PDA

View Full Version : A Few Thank You's

Duncan
24-08-2005, 08:43 AM
I have received this week, two thank you letters addressed to the club.

As I will never get round to everyone involved in person, this forum is a good place to openly pass these messages on.

I am also very pleased that other organisations are recognising the good work that this club does which raises our clubs public profile.

1. NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR BIKERS WITH A DISABILITY (NABD)
I received a letter on the weekend from Shirley Hauxwell on behalf of the trustees of the charity. In May at our club evening in Stroud we raised £54 with the raffle on behalf of NABD. It says;

Thank you for your donation to the NABD of £54.00

Please pass on our thanks to all of the people involved in raising this donation.
It is due to the efforts of people like yourselves that NABD has been able to assist thousands of disabled people to enjoy the freedom and independence of motorcycling.
This donation will enable even more people to get the essential adaptations to their machines, which wull allow them to take their rightful place in the motorcycling community.

Thank you for you support of the NABD.

2. BRISTOL BIKE SHOW
I received a letter today from Richard Stiling the organiser of the show.

It says;

A BIG THANK YOU

That was superb, great turn out, great weather, and great atmosphere. We marked our 10th year with what must be the best show we ever had. Me, I'm going to have a lie down now for the rest of the year.

Thank you; you are the Bristol Bike Show.