PDA

View Full Version : Naarfork meet on sunday

Paranoid Dave
23-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Tractor pulling and grass chewing is the name of the game this weekend. Suffolksters and Logyk (which region are you again?) head up to heacham for a weekend of stupidity and FUN FUN FUN :D
Sunday we'll be heading out for a ride from the comfort of our caravan, no idea where yet but looking at heacham on the map there is only one direction to head unless I want to come home of get very wet
As we wont have t'internet access in our caravan :eek: (Benson, maybe gold wasn't enough, couldn't we get platinum or magsneezium for Logyk and Rod?) So if anyone wants to join us for a ride, tea stop, pub lunch maybe and probably a couple more coffee stops and eighteen fag braks ;) then come along.
Feel free to call me at the weekend if you want to know where we are. 07813 407382

PD

logyk
23-08-2005, 07:46 PM
<----------from the depths of Sherwood Forest :cool:

lenny
23-08-2005, 09:19 PM
you could always go to boston tea and bikkies,fancy cakes on the lawn the boston tea party. you can always be the mad hatter dave.wicked donuts at hunstantan. i believe theres been a lot of huricanes at caravan sites lately, think :confused: before you step out of the door in the morning with all them big cliffs.might pop and see you. :eek: :eek: :eek:

scrumpster
23-08-2005, 10:20 PM
Tractor pulling and grass chewing is the name of the game this weekend. Suffolksters and Logyk (which region are you again?) head up to heacham for a weekend of stupidity and FUN FUN FUN :D
Sunday we'll be heading out for a ride from the comfort of our caravan, no idea where yet but looking at heacham on the map there is only one direction to head unless I want to come home of get very wet
As we wont have t'internet access in our caravan :eek: (Benson, maybe gold wasn't enough, couldn't we get platinum or magsneezium for Logyk and Rod?) So if anyone wants to join us for a ride, tea stop, pub lunch maybe and probably a couple more coffee stops and eighteen fag braks ;) then come along.
Feel free to call me at the weekend if you want to know where we are. 07813 407382

PD

Look mate, don't rub it in, just cos I have four wheels that weekend and not 2!!! You'll find me propping up the bar ok??!! :rolleyes:

Nonnie
23-08-2005, 10:33 PM
Look mate, don't rub it in, just cos I have four wheels that weekend and not 2!!! You'll find me propping up the bar ok??!! :rolleyes:
Don't throw a mardy Scrummy, it's highly likely I shall be doing the prop with you xx

(Don't forget......tea, coffee, milk, sugar, washing up liquid and toilet paper!!!

Everybody else on bikes, you need a towel!)

benson
23-08-2005, 11:01 PM
He he he he he - :D I really really really can't wait! :lol: OK so I am a saddo and don't get out that much/enough but we will have a grand weekend.....So - vital supplies we can pick up at the local shop - anything else we need? :confused:

I will be propping up that bar and happily parking the bike for the duration of said propping :twisted: - do not fear Scrumster! I will happily help with the fluid intake :D

Nonnie - where do you live by the way? Might just be helpful!!!

Three days to go and counting :burnout:

Nonnie
24-08-2005, 09:13 AM
Where do I live?

Oh yes, I'm running a B & B this Friday night.

Damn I forgot to send out the brochures!

slob
24-08-2005, 11:58 AM
Are there any spaces still available for the go-karting on Saturday? Also, do they do camping at your caravan site? Thuli and I may find ourselves at a bit of a loose end (suddenly and unexpectedly) this weekend.

Nonnie
24-08-2005, 01:37 PM
Hello Rob!

Karting is on 01394460475 and you can book (it's a £20 deposit each) over the phone, just tell them you want Saturday morning and Emma (Magic) who works there has sorted it all out.

I don't know if camping is allowed, you'll have to pm Benson for the details of the site as I've lost it! There is a double sofa in the lounge area available in our pikey digs but how comfy/private/happy you'll be I don't know!

I can offer you a sofa each on Friday night as well at mine as karting starts at 10 am. Scraping the barrel of accommodation I know but you're very welcome!

Paranoid Dave
24-08-2005, 03:35 PM
yeh slob, come join the fun, kip on our sofa and the price comes down even more when we split it :D

Will i be the only one not drinking?

Nonnie
24-08-2005, 04:06 PM
Will i be the only one not drinking?
:D :D :D

uh huh

:D :D :D

You can be the camera man. We are relying on you.

slob
24-08-2005, 04:20 PM
Thanks all... I'll have a chat with Thuli before getting hold of Benson etc.

slob
25-08-2005, 10:50 AM
I can offer you a sofa each on Friday night as well at mine as karting starts at 10 am.
I have paid the deposit, so 2 more for karting. We'll gratefully accept the offer of sofas for Friday (can you PM me with your address please). As for Saturday night, I think we'll hang loose and play it by ear since we'll already have our sleeping bags with us.

Nonnie
25-08-2005, 01:04 PM
Slob I have pm'd you!

Everybody else please can I have an ETA!!! Roughly will do.

Emily's Driver now sadly is working tomorrow night so will have to meet us at the pub!

Hooray hooray it's a holi holiday! It's a world of fun for everyone, it's a holi holiday!

Paranoid Dave
25-08-2005, 05:09 PM
oh god she's started singing :eek:

slob
25-08-2005, 06:26 PM
We'll probably get to Ipswich around 8:30, I think I can find it OK(US Military help an'all).
What time are you leaving the great metrollops Benson?

benson
25-08-2005, 06:38 PM
By the rivers of Babylon...where we sat down.....

Dancing queen...... feel the beat from the tambourine.... ( i never really got that lyric....tambourine and beat - huh???)

Hey Mr Tambourine Man.... (word association from previous lyric)

I am a firestarter!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nonnie
25-08-2005, 07:01 PM
And PD had the cheek to say I lost it!

I found it but Benson's lost hers now.

Firestarter, a classic karaoke tune.

Anyway, what do you all think of a 30 minute sea blast at Southwold after? Thinking we should probably do it before lunch! Oh it's fun!

http://www.coastalvoyager.co.uk/index.php

benson
25-08-2005, 07:03 PM
Indeed - lost forever....

I should have changed that stupid lock I should have made you leave your key if I'd known for just one second you'd be back to bother me..... :p

benson
25-08-2005, 07:04 PM
I am sailing............
I am sailing...................
I am sailing.............
home again......

Yes - let's go let's go!!!!!

benson
25-08-2005, 07:06 PM
OK - here's the vaguely sensible post....

I reckon I'll be leaving (on a jet plane) London about 6-7 (rather than 9-5 -that's no way to make a living) but that depends on work which is a bit busy at the mo...........

Hope that answers your queries slob!!! :D

Nonnie
25-08-2005, 07:09 PM
That's funny!

slob
25-08-2005, 07:10 PM
I thought I'd let you finish....
...I was, frankly too scared to interupt.
gimme a shout if you want to ride up to Ipswich together.

Paranoid Dave
25-08-2005, 07:17 PM
gonna play on the speed boat, gonna play on the speed boat, thats not a song is it?

oh we're riding along on the crest of a wave.. or should that be, we're bobbing along on the bottom of the beautiful briney sea :eek:

Oh lets do it, and maybe walk the dog on the pier too ;)

Nonnie
25-08-2005, 07:36 PM
Ok, I better book it then. So how many? I'm going to the beer festival tonight as well so Dave, can you track Magic down and find out if she wants to as well?
Everybody else I'm assuming is a yes? It's only £16!
I'll check this when I get back tonight and book it tomorrow ok?

benson
25-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Absolutely! £16 - BARGAIN!!!!! :lol:

Meanwhile Slob - what's your mobile number? Mine is 07973 449 354 so let me know when you're leaving and if possible we can ride up together - hurrah!

Meanwhile - don't be too afraid - I have a weekend pass!!!!! :eek:

Paranoid Dave
25-08-2005, 09:04 PM
NON, already let magic know the plan and its a big thumbs up so book away :D

I guess this means we don't have to queue up with the crowds and can all get on the same boat. We're all meeting at yours by the way and set off about 9.30 saturday and go to the karting in convoy.

sooooooooooooo excited.

slob
26-08-2005, 12:49 AM
Boat looks like fun, will txt you my mobile number at a more sensible hour Benson and try to hook up tomorrow evening, you're more or less on our way out of town.

Nonnie
26-08-2005, 08:31 AM
Right! Will book the trip for 8 of us, hopefully get the 3 o'clock slot as I think 2 o'clock might be pushing it to finish karting and get up there. Will make y'all a big breakfast and we can eat at The Harbour after if you like? Have done the sea blast and I don't fancy eating beforehand!
Everybody take care getting here today. Will have pasta waiting for you. See you later!

DON'T FORGET YOUR TOWEL!!!

slob
26-08-2005, 09:29 AM
DON'T FORGET YOUR TOWEL!!!
...In case a passing Vogon captain wants to make the jump into hyperspace.

Nonnie
26-08-2005, 09:36 AM
...In case a passing Vogon captain wants to make the jump into hyperspace.
It wouldn't be the strangest thing that's ever happened to me! Seriously.