PDA

View Full Version : remus revolution cans

bigredduke
22-08-2005, 09:12 PM
I am considering fitting some Remus Revolution cans to my S4R (does anyone else find the standard S4R exhausts about as exciting as bingo night in a nursing home?) The standard setup is by Remus so they appear a logical choice

Anyne out there any first-hand experience of the Revolution cans?

Chappers
23-08-2005, 07:50 AM
Moony just got a set of Remus cans for his 1000 but not sure which model they are - send him a PM as he's not on here often.

We were in his garage the other night and he pointed out to me that one of the pipes wasn't quite bent at the correct angle, so when he put the can on it was about an inch or so out from the bracket which holds it on :mad:

They will look lovely when they are on and from what he said Remus have been really good and have already sent out the replacement pipe, so fingers crossed we'll hear him turning up at the next bike meet before we see him :)

w108rna
23-08-2005, 03:54 PM
I have just fitted a set of DP/Remus Hi-level cans to my M900 and although i'm very happy with them, they were a bugger to fit. They had no instructions, didn't fit properly and needed modifying and i also had a load of bits left over at the end?

I am happy with them now there on and would recommend DP/Remus parts again, just figure i must have got a friday afternoon box without the fitting instructions.

Mark

moony
23-08-2005, 04:17 PM

w108rna
23-08-2005, 07:06 PM
Some of the smaller washers/spacers were left over. It does not seem to have caused any problems as they seem to work fine. I also had to cut the over sized spacer for the foot rest hangers in half in order to fit it. Again this all works just fine now.

Thanks for the instructions though.

Mark