PDA

View Full Version : Rivington Barn....tomorrow......11am!

Tigerlily
20-08-2005, 11:23 AM
I know....I know.... short notice again, sorry. A spur of the moment/impulse thing!

Anyway.........

I'm meeting Black Ferret at Rivington Barn at 11am tomorrow. Don't know where we're off to after meeting up but we'll be having a ride round somewhere!

Cheeky Monkey (Tonyleeds) is coming along too and no doubt we'll meet up between Leeds and the Barn somewhere....Ripponden/Littleborough?

If anybody else want to come along either post here, email me (addy in sig.) or just turn up at the Barn....I'm sure you'll see/hear us :D

As usual all arrangements are weather dependant....I don't mind getting damp but if it's bucketing down I'll be staying in!

steviej
20-08-2005, 02:11 PM
I'm lozzin' an' boozin' around WIGGIN tonight so I'll be rough rough rough tomorrow. :p
But I like the 11am 'Meat Up' time so there may be a chance I'll be there!! :eek:

Tigerlily
20-08-2005, 02:57 PM
We'll hopefully see you there then!

Mr C
20-08-2005, 05:58 PM
Supose to be going out to Wales in the car with the GF although she hasnt mentioned it today so I may get away with it and if thats the case i'll see you up there. If not please spare a thought for me!!!

cheeky monkey
20-08-2005, 08:24 PM
cmon where are all the lancashire monnies then :confused: we could end up at the seaside :eek: