PDA

View Full Version : Do you dislike Top Gear's Clarkson?

dunxster
17-08-2005, 01:45 PM
Well here's your chance to make you voice heard and let the world know what you think of him. :twisted:

http://www.petitiononline.com/bikers8u/petition.html

Nonnie
17-08-2005, 01:53 PM
I'd do him actually.....

SteveSki
17-08-2005, 02:22 PM
Bit harsh isn't it?
I mean i'm a biker AND a petrol-head.....

Any comments he makes I let just wash over me........can't stop him being single minded now can we......

SazzaG
17-08-2005, 02:39 PM
But he likes the fact that people don't like him!

I just ignore his comments about bikers. It's his loss - I hardly think the government will use him as a consultant!

Saz

Migsangel
17-08-2005, 02:51 PM
I think he's alright...you have to take him with a grain of salt...besides he is pretty good at reviewing cars...and at least R.Hammond doesn't mind him so much...

fatbloke
17-08-2005, 02:51 PM
I have to say thats one of the most pathetic things I've seen.
Clarkson does'nt like motorcyclist's so what!!
I"m not keen on harley's, Brussel sprouts or cats so feel free to start a petition?

lord vader
17-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Are you serious, I mean can you imagine Wogan on points of view raising his eyebrow as he listens to your jaunts reading with his unique style of pauses every four or five words.

Do we or do we not have a reputation for being a little bit lawless and noisy? If we all rode around at 40mph with a basket for a loaf strapped to the handle bars tipping our hat to all and sundry with a pleasant hello and how do you do then I to would be devestated by his Jybes.

However,most of us will have leaned ever so close to the sterotype he suggest with everso slightly Noisy cans, everso slightly too dark Visors, maybe a little too aggressive away from the lights,maybe enjoy the country roads a little to much and maybe just maybe some people like Clarkson take the oppertuity to take the pi$$ and wind us up when they can. Because like it or not that is exactly what he wanted for us to bite hook line and sinker!

Why doesn't some clever bean make one of those every so funny flash games where we can try and give him a haircut whilst overtaking him in open top car with a silly sized pair of scissors!!! :lol:

stef
17-08-2005, 03:52 PM
he is alright..his views on politics are insane, he talks rubbish.. even about cars sometimes. but that's his game. he is comedy.
lets start a petition to give him the head of the BBC !

who is going to volunteer to take a bike round his track ?

CraigMac
17-08-2005, 04:19 PM
I'd do him actually.....

Nonnie,
Do you mean "Do him".....as in.....Have it off with him....or "Do him" as in....waste him???

Or as another option...shag him to death.....Im confused.....

SAMMYE
17-08-2005, 04:26 PM
Who is this clarkson character??? I get mine from a throughly decent chap called Wadey down the local! bit pricey but good stuff!

A Yerbury
17-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Clarkson is bang on the money, most bikers need a bit of a slap, perhaps bullet to the face is a bit extreme but he's right.. most of them are a bit crap, sun readeresque, single issue mindset, ugly and lacking good manners.

AY.