PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 21st August N Yorks Run

nambduke
17-08-2005, 11:36 AM
If anyone is interested, I'm looking to do a run through N Yorkshire from the top of Birk Brow - 6miles SE of Guisborough - on the A171 to:

Whitby and return. Short run this weekend due to other commitments, but will stop at Whitby for coffee and a bacon sarnie

Start time 9am

Mileage around 75 miles for the round trip - full tank range.

As usual, all dependant on the weather - if it's wet .....Don't wait for me!! Yet again!!! my 17yr old son will have to set off at 7am as he'll be riding his bloody Honda 250 Superdream ........insults welcomed again from all!!!!!! even if you don't come on the run!!!! On of my other friends will be on an R1, but don't hold that against him!

Hope to meet up with someone along the way - if anyone is interested, drop a reply onto the board...

Regards,
nambduke

nambduke
21-08-2005, 06:03 PM
If anyone is interested, I'm looking to do a run through N Yorkshire from the top of Birk Brow - 6miles SE of Guisborough - on the A171 to:

Whitby and return. Short run this weekend due to other commitments, but will stop at Whitby for coffee and a bacon sarnie

Start time 9am

Mileage around 75 miles for the round trip - full tank range.

As usual, all dependant on the weather - if it's wet .....Don't wait for me!! Yet again!!! my 17yr old son will have to set off at 7am as he'll be riding his bloody Honda 250 Superdream ........insults welcomed again from all!!!!!! even if you don't come on the run!!!! On of my other friends will be on an R1, but don't hold that against him!

Hope to meet up with someone along the way - if anyone is interested, drop a reply onto the board...

Regards,
nambduke

:) Bacon Sarnie with the mug of tea was the best! Weather fantastic...not too hot. Roads were quiet.

I'll post a new date later this week....

nambduke