PDA

View Full Version : Lydden Trackday place going spare - very special price.

marchesini
16-08-2005, 10:45 PM
Anybody want to do a late entry on Lydden on Saturday. Cost £85-£90 (I think) in the intermediate group but could be moved into the novices (I guess).

£50 gets you the place - cheap as chips. Go on Nik, Albie, Gary and other Kenties - £50 to thrash the nuts off your monnie as you see fit.

Laters

simon

NattyBoy
16-08-2005, 11:02 PM
You bombing out mate or one of the other lads..??

Nat

marchesini
16-08-2005, 11:23 PM
You bombing out mate or one of the other lads..??

Nat

Not me (in theory). My work mate was really looking forward to it but one of his mates got killed in a hit and run a few weeks back and it's the funeral on Friday so won't really be in the right frame of mind to be playing on a race track. Just trying to get a bit of cash back for him.

I 'should' be there if all the pieces fall into place. Still no towbar on the Freelander, still haven't picked up the 748 and have to be in Helsinki fo tomorrow and Thursday. I am aiming to collect the bike on Friday which mean all will be well for Saturday.

I do like to leave things to the last minute - makes life that little bit more special I think - like I really need the extra pressure. Still, should blow away a few cobwebs on Saturday.

Laters

simon

nik_the_brief
17-08-2005, 10:11 AM
Cheers Simon, would have definitely gone for it were it not for the fact that I'll be in Brittany (not Ms. Spears) then hopefully sunning myself and drinking copious amounts of red wine.

Have a good day though.

MotoNik
17-08-2005, 12:28 PM
Are there any noise restrictions at Lydden?

Pretty tempted if it's still available. Not done any trackdays for ages, and my sliders could do with some action...

I'll have a think about it and PM you later this afternoon.

cheers,

Nik

slob
17-08-2005, 12:32 PM
No Limits list it as 'full noise'.

MotoNik
18-08-2005, 12:24 PM
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner Marchesini. Gonna have to give it a miss - front tyre is pretty well worn, and I can't afford to replace it before Saturday. I hope you mange to sell the place, £50 is a complete bargain.

cheers,

Nik