PDA

View Full Version : Mandarina Duck Panniers, Carbon Heel Guards / Air Scoops

Macca
16-08-2005, 05:41 PM
Hello All,

Went through my box of bits last night to see what I don't need anymore and I found some goodies :)

mandarina duck panniers - Best thing I ever bought for my monster (I used it to commute). I bought them of Ebay for about £160 but I've dropped one of them and put a 1cm rip in it, it doesn't effect them in any way.

DP Carbon Fibre heel guards - Great condition - Paid about £50 i think

DP Carbon Fibre air scoops - Great Condition - Paid about £60 I think

DP Bagster Blask Leather Tank cover - Brand new and unused - Still in wrapping. Cost me £85-£90 if I remember correctly.

If you fancy anything make me an offer, otherwise they will be going on ebay when I get back from my holidays.

Cheers

cheeky monkey
16-08-2005, 11:53 PM
what do you want for the air scoops can i have first refusal ;)

blueyes
17-08-2005, 07:42 AM
I am interested in the tank cover. Do ya think that it will fit my 2003 M1000? If you think that it will fit how much do you want? Would it help if I said that I was a single parent and have 8 children? That would be a lie though... :burnout:

Macca
17-08-2005, 01:47 PM
I am interested in the tank cover. Do ya think that it will fit my 2003 M1000? If you think that it will fit how much do you want? Would it help if I said that I was a single parent and have 8 children? That would be a lie though... :burnout:

I'm sure the Cover will fit a M1000 - If not I'll take it back off you.

As for the price £65 delivered - It's brand new and will make your bike look very cool :D

Macca

blueyes
17-08-2005, 02:01 PM
Soooooo, do you want me to send you a check? Please send me a PM so that I can give you all my 'particulars'.....take your mind out of the gutter! :lol: